Never shined through in what I've shown

Never be, never see

Won't see what might have been

What I've felt, what I've known

Never shined through in what I've shown

Never free, never me

So I dub thee "Unforgiven"
'

On what should have been a night of relaxation and care free enjoyment was ruined by yet another rumor of terrorism. On the planet of Siva, the last friendly colony of Earth, a small team was being sent to investigate a possible lead on Olvanian soldiers, men who worked for the rouge colonies, having landed and set up camps on far east near the cost.

The team sent was around ten men and women, a small unit for sure, but with so many rumors of terrorists hiding throughout Siva, each time a team was went to investigate, it was taken less serious. In a helicopter filled with five, two of which were pilots, there was Brandon, Dominik, and John. The three men who should not have been on this mission. It had only been a year since the 'incident happened.' Since everything was buried and swept under the carpet by Dominik, the team leader. While he and Brandon didn't have any issues, their youngest soldier, John the rookie, still had flashbacks to what happened.

The kid was a lot more quiet these days, staying to himself instead of fraternizing with others. He only spoke with Brandon and Dominik, and even then only on missions. Even now, he stay in the heli, looking out the window to the ground below as his thoughts were blanket; trying to think of anything else besides.... His part in the incident.

They had been flying for over three hours, and they were soon to land near the site of the rumors. But before that could happen, something appeared on radar. A blinking light closing in on them. As it turned out, behind the heli was a missile coming right at them. The heli was hit and quickly started going on, with the other heli's also under fire from missile attacks.

Within minutes, the copter crashed horribly, with all three men being knocked out cold on impact. When John awoke, he was still buckled to his seat, only sustaining a few bruises from his body being jerked around. The others, however....

@TheGreenerGrey

Last edited:
Dominik's sense of humor was known to be rather... dark. Though regaining his sense staring at a hand and a smoky helo compartment took a second to take in he couldn't help to give an inner 'Oh, goddamnit'. The first thing that came to mind was to grab the hand and wave the amputated limb upright as he tried to figure out where up was under the weight of meaty pillows covered in body armor. He was on the bottom of the helo with the other guy across the way wedging his other arm under a chin and arms shattered by forcibly launching through a harness. He remembered the squeezy look of panic as the man got squirted through a three-point harness and it gave him the giggles.

"Fuck! This mission went sideways early! Is anyone there able to give me hand? This one's busted," he coughed out a repressed giggle while waving the limb with a free hand.
@Bobby the Prussian @TheGreenerGrey

“FUCK!” Came the below from the wreckage, as a large figure dragged himself from where he hadn’t been laying with only a single shattered arm, his legs and other arm gone, with only ragged and bleeding stumps to show what had once been.

“JESUS SHITTING CHRIST!” Brandon roared again, voice uninhibited by the sheer level of pain he was experiencing as he got himself clear of the heli, on the off chance the vehicle exploded.

“IS ANYONE THERE?!” He shouts, unable to move and slowly succumbing to the shock of his situation. “HELP ME YOU BASTARDS!” He roared into his surroundings.

"No?" Dominik's called out, "No handjobs today? Well fuck me then it's time you got offa me."

Dominik pawed around for the man's misshapen and flexible shoulders to find where the other arm was wedged. Pulling that out of the other guy's face next to him with a few tugs and a loud squick. That freed up the torso enough Dominik could heave it sideways cracking the other arm further as it went. Able to breathe, sort of, Dominik coughed and finally realized shit was on fire. He wasn't about being on the barbeque menu today. Somebody moving under the power of something other than bugs caught his eye though. The new kid, John, was still ticking. The buckles still worked and he could at least pop himself free.

Dominik stumbled and crawled on his way over to John and pulled out a combat knife to cut his restraints free. No gross wounds, shoulders look like they're still shoulders, arms not meaty wind socks, probably had a concussion like himself. It's amazing how heavy a headbut a 200 lb marine can have from the opposite side of a helo. The softly wriggling man must still be in a daze so Dominik grabbed him by the shoulders and dragged him out of the far-flung open door of the helo. A softly swinging med bag caught his eye that was slightly on fire on the way out grabbing the soft green bag and tamping out the strap on John's chest.

"Hold on to that," He ordered, "we'll probably need it."

@Bobby the Prussian

Ears started up with a fierce tinnitus leaving the screaming wreck. Fuckin brain turning up the klaxon, great. Wait, it was actually a little less loud out here. Hey! Sound! Then he heard somebody screaming. That somebody was really fucked up and screaming bloody murder. He looked over to check while dragging John backwards that way. Brandon! Tough bastard.

"I'M FUCKIN' COMING GIVE ME A MINUTE! SOME ASSHOLE THREW A JARHEAD AT MY FACE AND I'M DRAGGING JOHN!" Called Dominik back to Brandon his head throbbing with a large helmet bruise forming.

Dominik grabbed the Medkit figuring they were far enough dropping John unceremoniously onto scorched earth. Tourniquet time! Good thing he had two. Wait. He looked over at Brandon and made the mental effort against the pain and klaxon in his head to count. Shit.

He put the med pack on Brandon's chest snapping for attention and said with a firm voice, "Can't you have the decency to only lose as many limbs as I got tourniquets?"

@TheGreenerGrey

Brandon tried to spit on Dominick but all that came from his mouth was a pathetic gurgle and hacking cough as he choked on his own saliva. “Fuck. You.” He manages to squeeze out as his fist clenches and unclenches, the arm too tired to move.

“Just... Just stop the bleeding.” He says, looking into the eyes of Dominik as a way to keep himself there. Despite his efforts however, he could feel the world becoming lighter every second. “Blood loss. Light head. Stop.” He squeezes out, trying to concentrate. To stay there.

Unfortunately you can’t just will yourself away from unconsciousness when you’re missing 5/6ths of your limbs, and the darkness of the night claimed him soon after. His last thought was that if he died from this he was going to haunt Dominik’s ass.

John helped dragged Brandon out into the open with Dominik, flustered by what the hell was going on. Why is it NOW out of all times that the rumor actually accurate?! Once they stopped to help patch up Brandon, John couldn't help but look out to the other copper crashes near them. Surrounding the three was fire and burnt metal, with the grass of the hills catching fire and making a circle around them that would soon engulf the trees as well. "Jesus...." That was all John could say, as he felt the effects of his own concussion with the whiplash of the heli hitting the ground. Both a massive headache and a neck which feels ready to suddenly snap in half for his head to fall off.

Regaining his senses, he returned to Brandon to try and help Dominik stop the bleeding. He put his hands over as many wounds as he could, but he also undid his belt and wrapped it around the old soldier's cut off leg; tightening it as hard as he could to stop anymore blood from spilling out. Once Dominik started using the medkit, kept his hands on Brandon's torso wounds. It was the best thing the young man could do right now, beside pray that Brandon wouldn't die. Though as misfortune would have it, the two wouldn't be able to finish saving him. "Стой!" Someone yelled from behind the two.

When they looked back, there was the enemy. Olvanian soldiers

stefan-celic-sc-soldier-demo-04.jpg

And quite a lot of them.

Forgetting Brandon immediately, John jumped up to his feet and raised his hands in surrender. He wasn't dying for that dick, plus he was younger than him, so surely Brandon would understand the need to keep the young blood alive..... Maybe. "не двигайтесь и не держите руки в воздухе!" Another soldier yelled to both of them. It was a ten man squad with heavy hitting weapons that surrounded the group, with two for John and Dominik pinning them to the dirt with their hands forced into cuffs behind their backs.

Last edited:
Dominik, to his credit, wouldn't stop triaging until someone rifle-butted him in the back of the head to stop. Brandin had sealed some of the gashes while Dominik stopped the limbs that were crushed instead of cut clean. The legs were lost that way it seemed his limited medical training saw more use for torture. Though that did make him good at stopping the bleeding.

The blood vessels in the legs spasmed and pulled in when cut clean so they barely bled. That he could wrap a tight bandage around to stop the bleeding. The arm had been crushed apart by a blunt impact though and that he did have to use the tourniquet on. Seems he did have enough tourniquets after all! Will you look at that. Then someone interrupted his admiring of his handiwork, also the blood, with a well-placed rifle butt.

Dominik came to his senses a few seconds later while being manhandled on the ground, "Oh goody, not much time has passed, I could have used a second concussion."

Loots of troopers. Great. Well that makes it easier to find them he supposed. Now how to figure out how to get out of the position he's in and kill them too.

Head pressed into the ground Dominik said with neither ire nor humor in their own language, ((I'll keep my hands up as long as you're paying attention. Then I might strangle you.))

"Keep leaving allies to die, John, and you'll run out of them someday," Dominik offered a lesson he'd had to learn for rather different reasons.

Last edited:
"Just shut the fuck up, Dom!" John yelled in a panicked tone. The soldiers raised the two back to their feet; guns pointed to their chests in case they tried anything. John didn't dare to move, instead looking above their helmets with a blank but nervous stare into space. He visibly gulped as sweat went down his face and his body was shaking out of anxiety, out of him and Dominik, John looked the most ready to break. The soldiers continued to looked around the crash site for any survivors, finding a few who were still in good condition, while others were mortally wounded like Brandon.

The commander of the group had been talking to someone on a radio earpiece while his men searched the wreckages. He looked to be receiving orders from someone higher up about what to do with survivors. He finished up and walked over to his men, shouting "Транспорт придет на посадку на выживших! Пять для каждого корабля в одном файле!" Before John and Dom knew it, they were being pushed over to the open fields away from the crash sites with bags of their heads so they couldn't see. They would hear small transport ships landing close to their position, with themselves and the other survivors being pushed onto the ships and forced to sit on their knees. Their cuffs were tight enough to cut off blood from their hands, but whoever was guarding them didn't seem to care for their well being.

Someone spoke up to ask what was going on, before a gunshot echoed loudly through the ship. "Anyone who speaks again will be shot." He told them all.

Dominik knew his own when he saw them and just nodded to the commander so he didn't get shot. He mostly just took a mental inventory of what personnel he could see and it wasn't as much as he'd hoped. At least until the bag went over his head trying quietly to keep up with the soldiers so he didn't have to get dragged. There wasn't much to do with the position they were in given the firepower they were packing. He'd have to get some of that firepower if he was getting out of the place.

When one fool bothered to ask the enemy what was going on dominick took one from his internal tally then sighed. Darwin claims another green marine. He'd have shot the fool too.

Dominik, John and Brandon would find themselves on those ships for what would feel like hours, if not days. Dom and John were not give food, only a small amount of water which was leaked through their masks, and crammed together by the overcrowded ship. Brandon was still alive thanks to being put on life support and was treated the best by far, but for the others, it was painful. Just where were they going? Wherever it was, they were slowly dying, but luck was on their side. After three days, they finally landed, as the two men would hear the doors open and were forced to stand up. John couldn't, as his legs had cramped up and didn't have enough blood flowing through them, so he was carried.

If Dom could stand, he'd feel a needle go into his neck and he would slowly begin to pass out. As well John, who also suffered the same fate. When the three men finally awoke, John and Dom were now in different clothing. Prisoner attires by the looks of it, with a beige color and loose fitting sandals. They were stuck in a medium sized room, no bigger than an average bedroom, with a fold out and bunk bed for them. They had no window, only a sink and mirror, wit the iron door locked shut. John tried to open it just to see if they were lucky, but no budge. Dom was sure to pick on him for that.

As for Brandon, somehow, but some damn miracle, he was alive. Most of his body was...... Gone, however, as his wounds were bandaged up, but he was missing quite a few body parts, and would be in unbearable pain. These three were now prisoners of a foreign nation it seemed, and what awaited them was hell.

Hell giving them their just punishments.

@lil_kreen @TheGreenerGrey

Brandon laid upon the slab of metal they called a table, unable to move as the man’s body was wracked with constant pain. His teeth grit as he seethed with anger, spittle flying from his mouth as he roared at anyone who could hear him. He could turn his head from side to side, even tilt it up a little, but until whoever was holding them came all he was greeted with was cold grey walls.

So, instead of trying to futiley use his mediocre planning skills to figure out a way to limblessly kick the ass of everyone in this facility, he focused upon converting every flash of pain he could into unrelenting fury, imagining everything he would do to the ghosts of his capturers that appeared for a moment before what was probably them knocking him out, considering it would all go black and then he’d wake up with a pounding headache and no one in sight.

Dominik had no complaints. He knew what he deserved by their reckoning and took what he was given. He had to stay alive if he was going to get home. At least he'd hit objectives no matter where he shot. Heh. There was a quote by some general or another like that but he couldn't remember it half-dehydrated. Finally the boat landed after how many days he couldn't tell after passing out twice. When they directed him to stand he tried but stumbled a bit though he still got a shot in the neck for it.

Dominik just eyed John with a dry-lipped smile, "We're half starved and even I'd remember to lock us in, John. Besides, if they were that stupid they wouldn't be as exciting to kill."

Legs apparently having had some time to lay down likely on some gurney he could stand a bit better though his muscles felt weak. Dehydrated. He eyed the sink and wondered if the output was potable. Brandon was there in the figurative sense at least. Wobbling and stretching his legs periodically he meandered over to Brandon and took stock. Hurt pretty bad but looked like he should make it. Still had most of one arm and could probably hold a rifle after healing a bit.

He tried to be jovial but Dominik hurt too much, his voice too dry, "Well Brandon, we're going to have to requisition you some new parts. You'll have to be a turret for now. I need some water. Find some water-based obscenities if you're awake and want some."

Dominik continued to the sink and tried to turn it on. First to see if the water was drinkable.

The sink did work, and a quick rinsing in Dom's mouth tasted filtered and clean, no bad after taste and when using his hands, the water did look clean as well. There were three cups on the sunk made of metal, one for each other them. John didn't even wait for Dom to move, he pushed the sadist out of the way and used his hands to drink; washing his face as well since all three of them stunk to high heaven. When he finished, (or Dom pushed him away,) he went over to the door and tried peaking through the button shutter to see anything. Unfortunately it was closed, so there was nothing but darkness, but when he was about to pull away, the shutter opened and the young man was blinded for a moment.

When he regained his vision, something slid through the shutter and hit him in the face, ring on his nose. It was a tray of food, rice and corn, bread, and even chicken. Basic protein for the famished three. Two more slid under the door, but only to hit the tray in front of them, causing the food to spill over each other. John sat against the wall, holding his nose in pain. The guard pushed it in full forced, he could feel where it was hit starting to swell.

Back