The Vampire's Donor

nico

No Man's Land GM
Claire rolled her eyes in a joking manner, "As long as you don't tell them I sent you. Word of warning though, it does get pretty crowded in there if the staff isn't on top of everything, so you might be sandwiched in a group of semi-formally dressed people who are yelling because they think they're the most important thing there." The slight flash of fangs caught her attention, but it didn't worry her like she thought it should. It was odd to her that she became so easily acclimated to the job.

"If you'd like to eat before I start dinner you can," she offered once again, hoping that the vampire's pride or favoritism towards her wouldn't deter him again. "If you have a certain way you would like what I cook to be made up for you let me know that as well, just so I don't make something unfavorable."

Vague o3

Duke of the Void
The vampire bit his tongue at the suggestion. Now that he has the time to step away from being 'human', his hunger was starting to get the better of him. He should decline but the offer was too much. Testing the waters, Camphor got off his chair and closed his eyes. "If... if you insist, I won't decline," he declared before slowly moving to invade her space. His eyes never left hers, trying with all his might to school his own expression and hunger, he took took a deep breath and cornered the smaller figure. Lifting her up to the counter, he buried his face between her neck and shoulder. "Last chance, love. Are you okay to push through?" he asked again.

He was scared or rejection, scared that he might scare her. He could have just stared through her eyes and let her fall for him for the moment as he fed but it felt as if he just drugged and raped someone. Praying to the deities he once believed in, he wished that Claire would snap out of it and just decline.

[Um... tell me if I am starting to get overboard or that I stepped out of my boundaries]

nico

No Man's Land GM
(Will do)

Her chest rose as she drew in a deep breath. Having the larger figure loom over her own felt scandalous, maybe totally inappropriate, but it didn't feel wrong. In her eyes no boundaries were pushed, if anything it had felt almost like the space between her jaw and shoulder had been sculpted just for him to fill. The warmth of his breath kissed her neck as they sat, and she resisted the urge to put her arms around him in some way instead leaving her palms flat against the counter top.

"It's my job, but it's almost like you feel guilty," she admitted, his own tensions having filled her with a couple, "You can't let it get this dire each time if it's so worrying. Not that I mind." The last bit was mumbled, hopefully incoherent. "I have a dinner to make for guests so do or don't please." Her words felt like a betrayal, and she wished she would've taken just a moment longer to have rephrased it in a kinder manner.

Vague o3

Duke of the Void
Taking a deep breath, Camphor lightly placed his arms on the counter behind the female before opening his mouth slowly. His serrated teeth graved the skin on his lips lightly before he actually sank his fangs in. That lasted within two second before his teeth retracted. Like a lover giving hickies, Camphor sucked the first few seconds before just lapping on the skin, letting the blood flow into his mouth. Taking about three gulps, the vampire snapped back, placing his gloved hand over the wound and whispering a soft apology. Grabbing the napkin within his reach, he dubbed the reddening skin as he tried to cover his own mouth.

The taste of blood, though not healthy, had him closing his eyes and stumbling away from the female. Once he bumped into the wall he could only lean on it for stability. Taking in deep breaths, he covered half of his face and gritted his teeth. The hunger to just devour her was the one thing that snapped his thoughts back to reality. How hungry was he to get such a reaction?

As his breathing slowed and his eyes weren't glowing red, he turned to the female and gave an apologetic smile. "I wish I did not hurt you~ I mean, hurt you aside from biting you and sucking~ you know..." he gave a soft chuckle, eyes still blown and hungered. "Are-are you okay? Feel dizzy? or anything aside from the pain on your neck?"

nico

No Man's Land GM
Her concern for herself was lacking as she watch the vampire struggle, "I'm okay." Claire could feel the heat in her cheeks and could only image the shade of red they had become at the feeling of his lips and tongue against her lips. That feeling made her understand just how dangerous it could all be. It was intoxicating, but the high wasn't something to be craved no matter how much her brain said otherwise. "I-," her eyes drifted to the floor, "I can warm up one of the blood bags from the freezer and start dinner."

'Rocky transition there huh?' she thought, but there hadn't been anything else she could come up with. Her neck was warm and she grabbed another napkin to dab at her neck. With her free arm, she pushed herself off the counter and used the sink to wet the napkin and rub away the blood staining where she could feel it. Under different circumstances she would've asked for help, but she felt like that could get them into trouble which wasn't something to strive for.

"The pain is bearable by the way," she admitted, "it only stings when your fangs pierce my skin, but then it's just warm and sensual I suppose." Her back was turned to the man as she spoke these words. If she had been facing him she doubted she would've been anywhere near as bold.

Vague o3

Duke of the Void
"Again," the male panted, still covering his mouth. "I apologize." Fixing up his clothes as if they had a session, he took a shuddering breath smiled, trying not to show how much he was affected. "No need to warm the blood bags," he stated, walking to gently grab the napkin and dub the wounds and blood stains on her skin. "I had my fill. More of that and the instructors would have to be called to bind me again." Finishing up with his cleaning, he again gave a peck of apology on the female's exposed neck, not knowing how miss Claire would react.

"Let's... let's get dinner ready?" He laughed sheepishly after than. "I mean, both the instructors would start to question what we are up to if dinner comes later," he tried that excuse. Well, he knew both older beings already knows what's up but no way in hell will he get teased again.

"Also, we really need to get you to a much healthier lifestyle. Your blood is quite bland," he joked. Thankfully, he was loaded. He could give every medical health to the female. "Oh, I... um... I... let's see here," he started, something coming up. "I... really do not know how to say this but... are you... I mean... are you okay with this environment? Do you need someone... should I hire someone to help in tidying... you know... maybe a companion to you?" Well, he tried. Talking to someone he just knew, a new friend, and he is again a stuttering mess as if he was a child asking for a cookie. "Just tell me if you need anything. I mean it. If I have to hire other people to make you more comfortable, I will do it." He had to close his eyes and force a friendly smile at this.