The Vampire's Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Allison left the library, she smiled. Hopefully, she could now talk to Clancy without annoying him. If not, another two nights it would be. With that in mind, she walked through town to look for him, and when she finally saw him, she was thrilled. Allison then approached him, and greeted, "Hi, Clancy!"

Clancy paused just outside the market door and turned. "Ah, Miss Allison," he remarked. "You have returned to your nightly stalking, I see."

"Yes, I have. Going straight home after being at the library all-day almost immediately proved itself boring. How are you this evening?" Allison asked, nearly boiling over with glee, and yet keeping herself composed.

"Shopping," Clancy replied, stepping forward once more. It was an odd answer to "how are you," but he felt it applied. Shopping carried its own feelings and emotions unlike any other task, and he was quite happy he did not have to deal with it often.

Allison sniggered at the answer and said "Then I'll leave you alone to do your shopping. Bye!" She then turned on her heel and walked away.

Clancy paused and glanced over his shoulder in confusion. That was it? He supposed he wouldn't complain, but that was it? Oh well. He walked into the store to do his shopping.

Allison looked behind while she was walking, and grinned. She needed to be more modest, and she felt that just a small amount of conversation was enough.

Clancy did his shopping, found the appropriate filters, and went home again. His evenings with Miss Allison were beginning to become very confusing.

((I wanted to make my response better so BOOM!))

Allison got home safely and slept through the rest of the night. When the sun rose and she woke up, she remembered what had happened in the night before she went home, and became baffled by her actions. Before she had the two nights by herself, she spent all the time that she could speaking to Clancy, but last night, she was acting in the exact opposite manner.

All through the day as Allison read in the library, she thought about why she acted so strangely and ended up feeling neutral as opposed to excited when the library closed and she was ushered out. However, still not wanting to go home straight away, she headed to the park and wandered the cobblestone paths on no particular route.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back