The Vraska.

Lila Renn

Hell on Earth.
View attachment 6133
The main ship of Bravo, Alpha, Delta and Noble. In the back of the exceedingly large ship, are planes. Small fighter drones, massive carrier ships, and a sort of large battle ships able to leave through the manual door near it. The front of the ship is the main commando deck. filled with various buttons, levers and devices. On either side of the ship, are large railguns that are manually accessible by, the buttons in the commando ship, or by a person who is near the middle of the ship where the main cannons are. On the top of the ship is a weapon known as the 'Grounder.' It has the capability to destroy and entire planet should it have a clear view of the core.

There are various soldier barracks within the ship. At nearly every doorway, there are two guards to protect it, though at the commando deck their are several. In the middle of the ship, their is a weapons armoury, littered with small and large weapons.

[Adelia Hawke]
Adelia was in a public area, eating a ham-and-cheese sandwich.

Kaw strode up to the large ship, pulling out his key card and scanning it, before walking into the ship's docking bay to wait for his Team.

Wraith walked into the crowded hangar, looking for the ship where he would start the mission

"A team of three is recommended, so maybe if Adelia want's to come, I'll call her now actually." Kaw replied, flipping out his phone and dialling a number before holding it out before him, as a waiting sign hologram popped up.

Wraith leaned against the wall, his expression unreadable under his helmet.

"If she doesn't pick up, we're gonna have to leave without her." He muttered, beginning to get bored.

"She's takin too long, we're leavin Wraith, prepare and then meet me on the ship." Kaw walked off, into the docking bay.

"You here? No time to explain, just get on the bloody plane." Kaw said, climbing up the steps to the plane than sliding into the seat.

Adelia shrugged and did what he asked- she got on the bloody plane, ready. "Mkay you gonna tell me what's happening now?" She asked, her voice neuteral.

"Just a quick assassination mission." He said, that glanced at Wraith, "Before we leave I gotta talk to Wraith."

Back