"Woah!" Trunks exclaimed, stumbling back from the shield block but quickly raised his sword to attempt to block her lance. "You're really skilled! I'm enjoying this engagement already!" He smiled. He had not had this kind of combat ever involving his sword and another physical weapon.

@Takumi

cd0abaf40ecbba8b2716415ad5af6801bf54e9da_hq.gif

"Well, you just hadn't approached me, young one." Raditz retorted, giving off a laugh. "Well you're an interesting one, aren't you? Aren't you a little too young to be taking on super bad warriors, kiddo?"

tumblr_miu7i6QVWI1r72ht7o1_500.gif

"What is this power level I'm reading from those two..." Raditz murmured to himself, watching them transform and summon a large machine. "The Scouter is only reading a Power Level of five for the green one while the man had a slightly higher one... Just what the..." He then turned to them after Ben made his comment. "Good. Hopefully you should prove to be a challenge both to teach, and to fight. Hmhm."

@dark @Crow @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Sen@Kaykay @ThatAverageGuy

"I train when I can, I have to be in tip top shape!" Lucina replied, pushing against Trunks' weapon with her own.

"Trunks! Another scroll has activated!"
"Right, thanks Supreme Kai. Lucina? My apologies but our duel will have to resume later. We have work to do." Trunks exclaimed, planting his sword back into it's hilt and reaching for his comms unit.

@Takumi

A few minutes after Stardust's Retort, and the entire group would receive a call from Trunks.

"Everyone. Report back to the time nest ASAP, another scroll has been affected by the Dark Power we've been experiencing, and we need you all to jump in right away. I'll explain what's going on when you all arrive."

Raditz would overhear the Call and smirk.

latest

"Well well well. Looks like you lot have a new task ahead of you. Have fun."

@dark @Crow @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Kaykay @ThatAverageGuy

Hearing the Supreme Kai's words as well as Trunks' she would back away so he could have room to put his sword away with a nod.

"That little spar was interesting, and rather fun, while it lasted." she spoke as she followed him to the Time Nest.

@Widowmaker @Sen @dark @Crow @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @ThatAverageGuy

"Trunks! Another scroll has activated!"
"Right, thanks Supreme Kai. Lucina? My apologies but our duel will have to resume later. We have work to do." Trunks exclaimed, planting his sword back into it's hilt and reaching for his comms unit.

@Takumi

A few minutes after Stardust's Retort, and the entire group would receive a call from Trunks.

"Everyone. Report back to the time nest ASAP, another scroll has been affected by the Dark Power we've been experiencing, and we need you all to jump in right away. I'll explain what's going on when you all arrive."

Raditz would overhear the Call and smirk.

latest

"Well well well. Looks like you lot have a new task ahead of you. Have fun."

@dark @Crow @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Kaykay @ThatAverageGuy

"We have wasted more than enough time here."
Stardust didn't bother to see if the rest followed and flew back towards the Time Nest.

cd0abaf40ecbba8b2716415ad5af6801bf54e9da_hq.gif

"Well, you just hadn't approached me, young one." Raditz retorted, giving off a laugh. "Well you're an interesting one, aren't you? Aren't you a little too young to be taking on super bad warriors, kiddo?"

"Why does everyone keep saying that..." Gin muttered, a somewhat dejected look on her face. She knew she was young, even among the other young heroes of her group at home, but still.

Upon hearing the call though, she quickly regathered herself and began to head back to the Time Nest.

"Well we didn't get to stick around long, but see ya Raditz!"

@dark @Crow @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Widowmaker @ThatAverageGuy

It took Fluttershy a while to catch up with the rest of the group. When she caught up she then apologized for taking so long to catch up.

"I-I'm really sorry I wasn't here sooner I just didn't realize the time and I'm just really sorry."

Chapter 1 - Part 2: The Invasion of Earth! Saibamen and Nappa.

"This is further in the period of what we've dubbed the Saiyan Saga. The scene this time is when the two Saiyan Warriors: Nappa and Vegeta first arrive on Earth. Our group of Fighters; Tien Shinhan, Chiaotzu, Krillin, Gohan and Piccolo had to first deal with a army of Saibamen planted by the Saiyans; Nappa and Vegeta. They had to hold their own against them until Goku arrives."

IFtnW2H.png

giphy.gif

When the group looked at the scroll, they would see the battle unfold... or supposed to unfold. What they bare witness is the Z Warriors all lying flat on the wasteland ground, all bruised and beaten in battle. Further ahead would be a group of Saibamen, all glowing in the familiar dark aura that Raditz had when they engaged him first.

"Before Nappa engaged the fighters, the Saibamen would be their first obstacle, but it appears that they were given the power upgrade and had to deal with both them and Nappa at the same time. Our goal here is to take out the Saibamen and weaken Nappa enough so that when Goku arrives, he doesn't get overpowered and overwhelmed by Nappa and the Saibamen. Same situation as before, place your hands onto this scroll and it will teleport you nearby. Good luck." Trunks bowed before he presented the scroll towards the group as they laid hands on it.

latest

When the group arrived, they would be within one of Earth's many wastelands, with numerous pillars of rock formations and cliffs. As they arrived, fighting could be heard below them as the Z Warriors were engaging the Saibamen.

Vegeta-Nappa.png

"Nappa. Plant the Saibamen." Came the voice of Vegeta, the smaller one of the two Saiyans, as Nappa planted them down into the ground and they appeared, releasing a loud screeching sound before attacking the Z Warriors. As they charged in, they received the power upgrade which would prove to be too much for the Warriors. "Get in there Nappa." "You got it, Vegeta. Time to play!"

The Group jumped down and revealed their presence alongside the Z Warriors, to which they all took stances and prepared to fight. "If you're standing with us, you must be allies. Good. We could use your aid in this fight." Piccolo spoke, smirking as the group alongside the Z Warriors prepared to fight against the Saibamen and Nappa.

hqdefault.jpg

"Bring all the friends you want. I'll still crush you all!"

Cast:
@dark As Domon Kasshu "King of Hearts" (G Gundam)
@thatguyinthestore As Lamar Davis (GTA)
@ThatAverageGuy As Fluttershy (My Little Pony)
@Jeremi As Stardust (Marvel Comics - Earth-616)
@Takumi As Lucina (Fire Emblem Heroes)
@Sen As Karanbora (Dragon Ball OC)
@Kaykay As Minowa Gin (Washio Sumi is a Hero)
[URL='https://www.storytellerscircle.com/members/2406/']@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10. Shares memories of the Convergence Group's Ben Tennyson)[/URL]​

Once again the group had been transported and once again Stardust was not impressed by the enemy that had been brought before them. "How soon do we need this to finish?" Stardust asked aloud. "If time is being ravaged I assume I am allowed to quickly eliminate the aberration?" The two before them didn't seem more power then the one they already face so in Stardust's mind this was a little pebble on the road.

@Widowmaker @Everyone

Chapter 1 - Part 2: The Invasion of Earth! Saibamen and Nappa.

"This is further in the period of what we've dubbed the Saiyan Saga. The scene this time is when the two Saiyan Warriors: Nappa and Vegeta first arrive on Earth. Our group of Fighters; Tien Shinhan, Chiaotzu, Krillin, Gohan and Piccolo had to first deal with a army of Saibamen planted by the Saiyans; Nappa and Vegeta. They had to hold their own against them until Goku arrives."

IFtnW2H.png

giphy.gif

When the group looked at the scroll, they would see the battle unfold... or supposed to unfold. What they bare witness is the Z Warriors all lying flat on the wasteland ground, all bruised and beaten in battle. Further ahead would be a group of Saibamen, all glowing in the familiar dark aura that Raditz had when they engaged him first.

"Before Nappa engaged the fighters, the Saibamen would be their first obstacle, but it appears that they were given the power upgrade and had to deal with both them and Nappa at the same time. Our goal here is to take out the Saibamen and weaken Nappa enough so that when Goku arrives, he doesn't get overpowered and overwhelmed by Nappa and the Saibamen. Same situation as before, place your hands onto this scroll and it will teleport you nearby. Good luck." Trunks bowed before he presented the scroll towards the group as they laid hands on it.

latest

When the group arrived, they would be within one of Earth's many wastelands, with numerous pillars of rock formations and cliffs. As they arrived, fighting could be heard below them as the Z Warriors were engaging the Saibamen.

Vegeta-Nappa.png

"Nappa. Plant the Saibamen." Came the voice of Vegeta, the smaller one of the two Saiyans, as Nappa planted them down into the ground and they appeared, releasing a loud screeching sound before attacking the Z Warriors. As they charged in, they received the power upgrade which would prove to be too much for the Warriors. "Get in there Nappa." "You got it, Vegeta. Time to play!"

The Group jumped down and revealed their presence alongside the Z Warriors, to which they all took stances and prepared to fight. "If you're standing with us, you must be allies. Good. We could use your aid in this fight." Piccolo spoke, smirking as the group alongside the Z Warriors prepared to fight against the Saibamen and Nappa.

hqdefault.jpg

"Bring all the friends you want. I'll still crush you all!"

Cast:
@dark As Domon Kasshu "King of Hearts" (G Gundam)
@thatguyinthestore As Lamar Davis (GTA)
@ThatAverageGuy As Fluttershy (My Little Pony)
@Jeremi As Stardust (Marvel Comics - Earth-616)
@Takumi As Lucina (Fire Emblem Heroes)
@Sen As Karanbora (Dragon Ball OC)
@Kaykay As Minowa Gin (Washio Sumi is a Hero)
@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10. Shares memories of the Convergence Group's Ben Tennyson)

"Hey baldy!" Ben taunts. "Let's see how you like one of my new guys!"

Ben began to transform. His body became plated in some armour. His face was altered and his cranium widened. His spine extended into a tail. Finally, his feet were altered.

FgCabC0.jpg

"Ohohohoho~ A new alien, but I have yet to give it a name. What do you all propose that I call this chap?"

@Widowmaker @Jeremi @Kaykay @dark @etcetcetc​

Once again the group had been transported and once again Stardust was not impressed by the enemy that had been brought before them. "How soon do we need this to finish?" Stardust asked aloud. "If time is being ravaged I assume I am allowed to quickly eliminate the aberration?" The two before them didn't seem more power then the one they already face so in Stardust's mind this was a little pebble on the road.

"Nappa is not to be underestimated. He singlehandedly killed our strongest fighters without so much as breaking a sweat." Trunks exclaimed, talking individually to Stardust. "Vegeta as well is not to be trifled with either, as he has more power than Nappa."

@Jeremi

"Hey baldy!" Ben taunts. "Let's see how you like one of my new guys!"

Ben began to transform. His body became plated in some armour. His face was altered and his cranium widened. His spine extended into a tail. Finally, his feet were altered.

FgCabC0.jpg

"Ohohohoho~ A new alien, but I have yet to give it a name. What do you all propose that I call this chap?"

hqdefault.jpg

"F-Frieza?!" Nappa exclaimed as he bare witnessed to Ben's transformation. "No. You're not Frieza, you're just one of his race! Which means I get to beat you up!" Nappa charged towards Ben and aimed for a strong energised punch. If this connected, his arm would feel extraordinary pain.

@Crow

"Saibamen! Attack the group! I'll handle the Friezian."
latest

All the Saibamen squealed loudly before pouncing on the rest of the group!

@Takumi @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Sen @ThatAverageGuy @dark

"Nappa is not to be underestimated. He singlehandedly killed our strongest fighters without so much as breaking a sweat." Trunks exclaimed, talking individually to Stardust. "Vegeta as well is not to be trifled with either, as he has more power than Nappa."

@Jeremi

hqdefault.jpg

"F-Frieza?!" Nappa exclaimed as he bare witnessed to Ben's transformation. "No. You're not Frieza, you're just one of his race! Which means I get to beat you up!" Nappa charged towards Ben and aimed for a strong energised punch. If this connected, his arm would feel extraordinary pain.

@Crow

latest

Lucina frowned, moving to stand in front of Karanbola protectively, aiming to block any attacks with her shield, before following up with a wide horizontal swing of her lance at any of the Saibamen that had dared to try and attack again.

@Widowmaker @Sen @Jeremi @Kaykay @dark @Crow @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy

@Jeremi

hqdefault.jpg

@Crow

latest

Stardust did not appreciate being treated as a fool by Trunks. "Listen you purple haired ape. You are speaking to a Herald of Galactus, my power exceeds anything that these pathetic creatures could imagine in their wildest dreams! I think it's time to prove that." The Saibamen attacking gave her an ample opportunity as she aimed her spear towards all of them and fired a powerful blast that if not dodged would envelope all of them.

@Jeremi

hqdefault.jpg

@Crow

latest

"No, it is I who shall beat you up!" Ben's new form used two palms to block the punch as he was pushed back, before firing energy blasts that had white mixed with purple-pink in them, like a spiral-patterned piece of candy, right at Nappa.

"Is that mana... mixed with... what's that... ki, was it? Ohohohoho~ cool enough, let's see if I can get cooler!"

@Widowmaker

Lucina frowned, moving to stand in front of Karanbola protectively, aiming to block any attacks with her shield, before following up with a wide horizontal swing of her lance at any of the Saibamen that had dared to try and attack again.

"Squeal!" A Saibamen screeched as they were hit by Lucina's lance, some even bounced straight into several attacks from the Z Warriors, causing them to die. A new, smaller group of Saibamen appeared to attack Lucina, but they began to glow in the dark power, in which Trunks contacted her: "Lucina, be careful. This small group that's attacking you has been augmented by the dark power that's been affecting History. They could be more unpredictable. The ones responsible must be trying to halt our progress by indirectly getting involved!"

Stardust did not appreciate being treated as a fool by Trunks. "Listen you purple haired ape. You are speaking to a Herald of Galactus, my power exceeds anything that these pathetic creatures could imagine in their wildest dreams! I think it's time to prove that." The Saibamen attacking gave her an ample opportunity as she aimed her spear towards all of them and fired a powerful blast that if not dodged would envelope all of them.

"Screech!" The large group of Saibamen that had attacked Stardust were immediately obliterated by her powerful attack, causing Nappa to look off to the distance away from Ben for a moment.
mqdefault.jpg

"The power that blast created is nuts! Better be careful around that one."

"No, it is I who shall beat you up!" Ben's new form used two palms to block the punch as he was pushed back, before firing energy blasts that had white mixed with purple-pink in them, like a spiral-patterned piece of candy, right at Nappa.

"Is that mana... mixed with... what's that... ki, was it? Ohohohoho~ cool enough, let's see if I can get cooler!"

"Woah!" Nappa exclaimed as he hastily dodged the blast, but just caught the edge of it, taking partial damage. This only caused him to grin in excitement.
latest

"Haha. Good. You're more capable than you led on, kiddo. You just made this fun for me. Nappa Rampage!" Nappa rushed up to Ben and went for a strong punch to the torso. If this connected, he would follow up with a uppercut which would launch him into the air, in which he would fire his Eye Lasers attack to finish up.

@Takumi @Crow @Jeremi @Sen @dark @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy

"Don't worry guys!" A voice rang out as a human in a Orange Gi appeared.
latest

[Insert Emotional Music Here.]
"Hey guys... I'm here now."
"Yamcha's here!" Krillin exclaimed happily.
"That's right. Don't worry guys. We worked ourselves half to death with our training. ...So I know that as long as we stick together, we can take on these Saiyans! AND WE WILL WI---" And the "inspirational music" came to a halt as a Saibaman grabbed onto him! And exploded! Which resulted in him lying in a hole unconscious. Probably dead too.

yamcha.jpeg

Number of Yamcha deaths: 1.

"Squeal!" A Saibamen screeched as they were hit by Lucina's lance, some even bounced straight into several attacks from the Z Warriors, causing them to die. A new, smaller group of Saibamen appeared to attack Lucina, but they began to glow in the dark power, in which Trunks contacted her: "Lucina, be careful. This small group that's attacking you has been augmented by the dark power that's been affecting History. They could be more unpredictable. The ones responsible must be trying to halt our progress by indirectly getting involved!"

"Screech!" The large group of Saibamen that had attacked Stardust were immediately obliterated by her powerful attack, causing Nappa to look off to the distance away from Ben for a moment.
mqdefault.jpg

"Woah!" Nappa exclaimed as he hastily dodged the blast, but just caught the edge of it, taking partial damage. This only caused him to grin in excitement.
latest

"Haha. Good. You're more capable than you led on, kiddo. You just made this fun for me. Nappa Rampage!" Nappa rushed up to Ben and went for a strong punch to the torso. If this connected, he would follow up with a uppercut which would launch him into the air, in which he would fire his Eye Lasers attack to finish up.

latest

"That's right. Don't worry guys. We worked ourselves half to death with our training. ...So I know that as long as we stick together, we can take on these Saiyans! AND WE WILL WI---" And the "inspirational music" came to a halt as a Saibaman grabbed onto him! And exploded! Which resulted in him lying in a hole unconscious. Probably dead too.

yamcha.jpeg

"Use that reader over your eye..."
Stardust replied turning towards Nappa. "And realize how afraid you really should be."

mqdefault.jpg

latest

latest

yamcha.jpeg

Lucina nodded at Trunk's warning and raised her shield once more. She did wince a bit at Yamcha's demise (or simple defeat, hard to tell). She didn't know him, so it was kind of pitiful.

"If that's the case, than I won't hold back in the slightest for the safety of those who need protecting." she responded, followed by a small war cry as she thrusted her spear forward in an attempt to stab the nearest Saibamen in the chest!

@Widowmaker @Sen @Jeremi @Kaykay @dark @Crow @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy

"Use that reader over your eye..." Stardust replied turning towards Nappa. "And realize how afraid you really should be."

640px-NappaScouterCheck.jpg

"Hmm... WHAT?!" Nappa exclaimed as he viewed their power levels individually.

latest

"Heh. I don't need this thing anyways." Nappa exclaimed as he took off his scouter and destroyed it. "Besides, shouldn't you be paying attention?" With a smirk came from Nappa as a Saibaman snuck up behind Stardust and latched onto her back!
Lucina nodded at Trunk's warning and raised her shield once more. She did wince a bit at Yamcha's demise (or simple defeat, hard to tell). She didn't know him, so it was kind of pitiful.

"If that's the case, than I won't hold back in the slightest for the safety of those who need protecting." she responded, followed by a small war cry as she thrusted her spear forward in an attempt to stab the nearest Saibamen in the chest!

"Screech!" The Saibamen shifted out of the way of her lance, however one got impaled as it failed to dodge her attack. The other Saibamen of the new group surrounded Lucina and prepared to fire a Full Power Energy Wave towards her! She would have a limited window to jump out of the way, and if successful, the blasts would make them destroy each other.

@Takumi @Jeremi

640px-NappaScouterCheck.jpg

"Hmm... WHAT?!" Nappa exclaimed as he viewed their power levels individually.

latest

"Heh. I don't need this thing anyways." Nappa exclaimed as he took off his scouter and destroyed it. "Besides, shouldn't you be paying attention?" With a smirk came from Nappa as a Saibaman snuck up behind Stardust and latched onto her back!

"Screech!" The Saibamen shifted out of the way of her lance, however one got impaled as it failed to dodge her attack. The other Saibamen of the new group surrounded Lucina and prepared to fire a Full Power Energy Wave towards her! She would have a limited window to jump out of the way, and if successful, the blasts would make them destroy each other.

@Takumi @Jeremi

"Tch!" she clicked her tongue at realizing she had been surrounded, before jumping back and doing a small flip out of the way. It was a bit difficult due to all of the armor she wore, but at least she stuck the landing. From there she would move to stand in front of Karanbola once more with her shield raised.

@Widowmaker @Sen @Jeremi

"Tch!" she clicked her tongue at realizing she had been surrounded, before jumping back and doing a small flip out of the way. It was a bit difficult due to all of the armor she wore, but at least she stuck the landing. From there she would move to stand in front of Karanbola once more with her shield raised.

"Screech!" The Saibaman group bunched together and prepared to fire a quad Full Power Energy Wave towards Lucina, pooling all their strength together into one large attack. Luckily Piccolo dropped in and pulled one of them out of the combined attack, grabbing it's arm.

latest

"Yeah, no." Piccolo exclaimed as he punched him square in the torso and tossed him into the air, then proceeding to shoot a Ki Wave from his mouth towards him, destroying the Saibamen. He then turned towards the Female. "Whatever you plan to do, do it now while there's one less of them!"

@Takumi @Sen

"Screech!" The Saibaman group bunched together and prepared to fire a quad Full Power Energy Wave towards Lucina, pooling all their strength together into one large attack. Luckily Piccolo dropped in and pulled one of them out of the combined attack, grabbing it's arm.

latest

"Yeah, no." Piccolo exclaimed as he punched him square in the torso and tossed him into the air, then proceeding to shoot a Ki Wave from his mouth towards him, destroying the Saibamen. He then turned towards the Female. "Whatever you plan to do, do it now while there's one less of them!"

@Takumi @Sen

Lucina nodded in thanks before her lance glowed with the power of her skill once more. She charged forward then.

"Guide my hand!" she spoke with authority, proceeding to stab and give horizontal swings of her lance.

@Widowmaker @Sen

Back