The Wider Galaxy [Nation building]

What would I classify my race's technology? They primarily function in two forms: as an oppressive psionic force consisting of all the souls they've assimilated, and the husks they use to act on the world, which function like necromorphs and turn everything into a HR Giger painting.

What would I classify my race's technology? They primarily function in two forms: as an oppressive psionic force consisting of all the souls they've assimilated, and the husks they use to act on the world, which function like necromorphs and turn everything into a HR Giger painting.
Do they have space travel? If they don't, then I would say modern. If they do, then advanced.

Having space travel depends on the race they assimilate. They hijack others stuff and use it for themselves.

Having space travel depends on the race they assimilate. They hijack others stuff and use it for themselves.
To travel to another species and assimilate them, they would need Space travel. Unless the other species came to them. If they don't have such technology yet, then they wouldn't be advanced. Probably more modern.

Already, I'll have them be Modern then. They'll start off Dead Space style, as a virus on a desolate planet, and they took over the miners when they inadvertently got infected by them.

I'm gonna make my nation later. It's gonna start off as a bunch of oily goo, and when I make my sheet, I'll have a mining ship go over there to mine the stuff. I'll use that to infect the crew and start up my nation.

@The King Of Rats
I think I'm just gonna withdraw from this one ,,, a lot of things have come up and making a profile for a nation would take too much time,,, I really don't want to delay this rp from starting so yeah

Back