The Wider Galaxy [Nation building]

Yeah but I don't want to call the world advanced because it's populated by bugs.... Bugs that don't need oxygen and can fly in outer space.... Idk, I'll see what gm says

Yeah but I don't want to call the world advanced because it's populated by bugs.... Bugs that don't need oxygen and can fly in outer space.... Idk, I'll see what gm says
@TheGreenerGrey is correct, that planet type is cavemen

but your nation is interesting. I suppose you could call it a "Hive World" or something. In reality i would've liked you to choose from the list of space travel but once again your nation is a bit different

I don't understand the tech system. Why would anyone pick lower than advanced? Anything less and any normal nation can't perform the main part of the RP. Building their nation and interacting with others.

I don't understand the tech system. Why would anyone pick lower than advanced? Anything less and any normal nation can't perform the main part of the RP. Building their nation and interacting with others.
just because its called "Nation Building" doesn't mean you have to build up your nation. and they can still be interacted with, they just have to be found
and for fun

Plus i wanna see who's stupid enough to arm the incredibly violent, anger worshipping caveman like species.

Well, i say 'stupid' but there can be some real advantages if you pull it off right.

And remember if you're interacting with another person, ask them first and tag them in your posts

ok so the time skip is coming up. It will be a few months worth of time. If anyone has anything left they want to do, make it known

Back