New User The Wombat of Happiness Appears

Wombat

So, not going to lie, I'm 20,000th in queue for joining an Overwatch server, and remembered a friend recommending this website some time ago, and figured I'd give it a shot. I like writing, so it seems appropriate, and can be fairly imaginative, although at times I can be incredibly literal, or so I've been told - I've also been notified that I'm socially inept, so I figured talking to people can only help with that.

Anyways, I'm going to look around

~ "May the Wombat of Happiness snuffle through your underbrush" - Me, 2017

Welcome to the neighborhood. There are plenty of bushes through which a Wombat can snuffle, and all the innuendo one could stomach from such a turn of phrase.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

We do our best to provide a safe haven for writers of all types. Even the self-declared socially inept ones :)

There is a brief introduction period for our new arrivals, but all we really ask is that people make the effort. So once you get a little activity and community interactions under your belt we can get your account reviewed for approval and get you added to our community here.

In the meanwhile if you need any assistance getting settled in, please don't hesitate to ask. We do our best to try and keep the introduction period as painless as possible.

Hi!
I am Cheyenne. I am also socially inept (did you feel a nigh physical pain when you saw the intros were required too?). Anyways, welcome! I hope you find some good role plays to enjoy.

Back