The World Engine

Jomber

Explorer
Benefactor
One at a time, adventurers from all kinds and ilk stepped out onto a small floating piece of land hanging in the blue void. The Engine itself hung in the distance. It's appearance seemed that of an unremarkable observatory. Smaller platforms would slowly drift up from the abyss, creating a sort of stepping stone path to the hulking structure. The entrance was in the form of heavy massive double doors. Spread out evenly in an arch, four stars were engraved, each one lighting up as one of the four adventurers drew near. A sign laid to the side.

"Pass the door is no return. Turn back now."

For most, those were hollow words, and yet a somber reminder of the risk they were taking. For most, a great deal of effort was needed to even arrive, and to leave now would be a pointless waste of effort.

For the first who dared open the door, a large font of energy would blow against them, shadows flickering and swirling within the entrance. Stepping through, the true extent of the structure could be seen.

The inside is that of a single massive singular room. Figurines are lined row by row around the perimeter, seemingly heading upwards for an eternity. Despite this, one can always find the figurine they are looking for. In the center is the telescope, peering up into the never-ending spiral of figurines. To the left is an archway, and to the right is an old-fashioned scale. The left side of the scale is gold and pristine, while the right is corroded and rusted. In the center is an hourglass, sand constantly dripping down but never filling or emptying.

An ethereal Warden stood off to the side. It was black as pitch, and almost seemed as if it was cut from reality entirely, a rip within the fabric. The top part seemed of that of an old-fashioned light post, a leering purple eye within. At the bottom of the thin body, it would devolve into writhing shadows, tentacles that almost stretched up half its own body.

The Warden had only one word to say.

"Welcome."

(In case I don't make it clear enough, italicised text is Cinon's thoughts while italicised text in "s is Cedric's words. All italicised is within Cinon's head. Tell me if something is off. <3)

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Cedric asked one last time.

We came this far, and I flew for entire moon cycles just to get us to the amulet. We're doing it. Cinon responded, pawing at the square red ruby set in a gold ring hanging around his neck.

And that big dragon will probably still be around if we go back right now.

"True. I suppose we must ascend then."

Cinon nodded, full of determination. He confidently leapt from the stone platform he had appeared on, spreading his scaly ebony arms and the jet black wings fixed to them a moment later. A few brief flaps brought him up to speed to sail right up to the observatory-like building, though given the size of his wings relative to him it would be suprising to any flight scientist if he were even able to glide confidently.

His pure black scales blended poorly with the expanse of blue around him, but it didn't matter much now. He was the only one around from what he saw, not even to his heat-sensing murky black eyes.

It only took a few moments for him to reach the doors of the observatory, being a smaller dragon did have its benifits in speed after all. A wolfish sized body let him move much faster than the elephant or lion sized dragons back home, atleast for a few moments. A change in the door broke his daydreaming of racing one of the big dragons, it had begun to glow.

That's a good sign.

At the door, however, he would face his first great challenge. A brass doorknob sat on the massive doors, blocking his way. He had heard that this realm was regularly visited by the mythical two legged races, and he knew they were all supposed to have thumbs, and that the thumbed dragons did like their slippery doorknobs, but them putting one here felt a little silly. He tried to get a grip with his thumbless paws, standing on his heind legs to reach, but it was futile.

"After all the sneaking around and almost dying, we are stopped by a doorknob. Unbelievable."

"Well I can't do anything about it. Stupid thumbs." Cinon grumbled, slipping into his normal voice rather than mental one out of frustration.

Gabby squinted into the bright light and let the energy crackle over her skin as she stepped through the portal. It was the first time she had felt any sort of sensation in a long time. Being dead sort of did that to you.
As the light finally faded away, it revealed a massive room in front of her. In the center sat a gleaming telescope, and next to that a half golden and half rusted scale. Her brown eyes scanned over the objects as she walked over to them almost out of instinct. Running ran her fingers over the rusted scale, she smiled to herself. She could actually feel the roughness.
"Welcome." A booming voice from the corner made her jump and she snatched her hand away from the scale. Now, she noticed the creature in the corner. Some sort of monstrous guard...but it had welcomed her rather than attacked her. Keeping the creature in the corner of her eye, she turned her attention the telescope. It was pointed toward the ceiling. Odd. Pushing back her short brown hair, she looked up to find there was no ceiling, but instead there were rows and rows of figurines spiraling into a light filled oblivion above her.
"What is this place?" she said aloud. Her voice echoed up into the limitless ceiling, but no answer came.
She turned her attention back the room around her. If she could feel the objects here and the creature, whatever it was, could see her...maybe other people could see her too?
"Hellooo?" she called out, "Is anyone else here? Hellooo?"
The quiet hiss of sand in the hour glass was the only sound in the room. Not even the creature spoke to her.
It was then that she heard something on the other side of the door she had come though. It sound like someone was on the other side. She walked over to the door and gripped the smooth handle.
"Can you hear me?!" she called to whoever was behind the door.

Gabby stepped back and looked at the newcomers in a bit of amazement. One was a large dragon filling up quite a bit of the room and the other...well, she wasn't quite sure if it was one person or many people as his elements seemed to move about quite well on their own. The new visitors were strange looking as they bounced around the room picking up different figurines and investigating. Then again, she had no room to talk....she was usually invisible, intangible, and inaudible, floating around her world bored out of her mind because she was dead.
The Pink piece looked over at her as the others scurried around the observatory. Gabby froze in surprise and looked back Pink. It was a little unsettling for someone to be looking at her after being invisible so long. "Oh hi! Me and my others are Ethan. You are?" Pink's tone was cheerful and inviting.

"I-uh-I..." Gabby stammered, "I'm Gabrie-...I'm Gabby. It's nice to meet all of you? Or you...uh Ethan."

She glanced around at the dragon and then back to Pink. "You two seem to know what this place is...but I'm not entirely sure how I got here, or what all of this is. Mind filling me in?"

Last edited:
"Aren't we eager?" the Warden said, "so quick to head to your death? You do not even know how to work the device. Unfortunately for you, only three of the four stars burn bright. Another unremarkable is due to arrive. Either their star will burn or fade. We shall see in, oh I don't know... fifteen or so minutes? I do hope none of you are wishing to cure old age or a terminal disease. It'd be a shame if you died right here."

The Warden glided over to Gabby, grabbing a part of the pad, "Until then, the portals will remain closed. There will be no explanation until everyone is here. I shall not waste my time lecturing all of you twice."

The information on the pad given to Gabby only pertained to that of Ethan's world. The "winner" per se, was someone by the name of ☠︎⚐︎︎⚐︎︎✡︎. His ultimate wish was ︎☜︎✌︎❄︎☟︎. Out of ☝︎✋︎︎︎☜︎☼︎✋︎︎☟︎ ho entered, he ✡︎⚐︎︎︎✌︎☠︎☠︎⚐︎❄︎︎☜︎☜︎ ited ︎☜︎☞︎☜︎✌︎❄︎orious.

!!~~❄︎☟︎☜︎☜︎☠︎︎✋︎︎☠︎☜︎✞︎☜︎☼︎❄︎☟︎☜︎☜︎☠︎︎✋︎︎☠︎☜︎✞︎☜︎☼︎❄︎☟︎☜︎☜︎☠︎︎✋︎︎☠︎☜︎✞︎☜︎☼︎❄︎☟︎☜︎☜︎☠︎︎✋︎︎☠︎☜︎✞︎☜︎☼︎~~!!

The text continued to devolve, letters twisting within themselves, slowly fading in and out of existence. It soon became illegible.

"Ah-ah! Can't have any spoilers can we?" the Warden chuckled, "just for you, lost soul, I will give you the proper information. You see, willingly or not, you're stuck here," it circled Gabby, shadows in its wake, "But... you have the once in a lifetime- well, that's the wrong word. You are dead. Nevertheless, you can achieve one wish of your choosing, should you pass through the challenges that," it glared at Ethan, "I will explain later."

It drifted towards the telescope, "Unfortunately for all of you, I have severe doubts any of you will make it very far. I have seen much more restrained, organized, and more well-equipped groups than you. Even a dragon, if you can call it that, won't get you very far," it snickered, "but you're trapped here now. The only way out is forward. I do look forward to our... relationship. Please, do be kind. I hold the final keys."

Cinon tilted his earless head at the voice on the other side of the door, and was about to respond when Pink startled him from behind. He didn't even have time to react as the... thing, whatever it was, went into the fabled room and started to speak with some woman who must have come just before him.

"Go in." Cedric reminded, painfully aware that his brother had been sitting there stupidly for almost two minutes just staring at the activity inside. Cinon stepped forwards, eyes wide taking in the bizarre room, blurry... well, he'll just ignore how that looks for a moment, and the "woman". He only just noticed that the fabled warden was speaking to them.

Are you listening to all this? He asked cautiously, hoping Cedric was paying more attention than he was.

"Always."

Did he say death?

"Quiet, I am listening."

Just a few moments later, the warden stopped speaking.

"Uh, hi... everyone." He choked on his words slightly, pulling the already tight wings on his arms closer.

"Ask how to use the device."

Cinon nodded to himself, already feeling in over his head by a long ways. "Uh... so, how do we use the thingy?"

Gabby narrowed her eyes as the creature slithered over to the telescope, leaving behind its shadowy trail. The Warden seemed amused by all of this. Almost like it was a game to it. Butwhat he was saying intrigued her. On Ethan's tablet she'd seen blurbs about worlds and ultimate wishes, and the Warden mention a wish too. "A wish of my choosing..." she whispered to herself, "Does that mean...I could be alive again?"

She rubbed her fingers together, looking at them move over each other. Could it be possible for her to have a living, breathing body again? Could she have a heart beat and bleed? Not be stuck as an invisible little spectre for an eternity? All of this sounded too good to be true...but the Warden said something about challenges... It sounded as if there were multiple challenges.... and they would all be trapped here together.

Gabby snapped out of her thoughts and looked to Pink, remembering she still held Ethan's tablet in her hand. "Oh uh...here. Sorry, but I don't think its working now..."
Her fingers brushed against Pink's again as she handed the device back and again caught strange sensation of feeling both Pink's soft hand, Blue's rough hand, and..another? Pulling her hand back, she glanced over at the dragon. Might as well get know everyone if they were trapped here. Besides it had been a long time since she'd had a conversation with anyone.

"I dont think we've caught your name yet?" she says the dragon trying to sound nice as she held out her hand, "I'm Gabby."

Last edited:
(OOC: I sent a PM to Korruption. Hopefully will get a response soon.)

The Warden scoffed, looking directly at Cinon for a moment, "As I had just said to this blubbering idiot, I will explain the device as soon as the fourth star burns or fades. It won't take long. Feel free to make acquaintances while we wait. Gabby preferably. I have words for this other one."

It then turned its gaze straight towards the nearest version of Ethan, "You need to learn some manners. You are a guest here, and you will behave yourself as such. The fact that you even dare to mention the destruction of my being is laughable if insulting," The Warden paced to the side of the room, holding a figure for a moment before flinging it onto the rusty side of the scale with a sickening clang, "And don't you dare insult me. I hold the final keys. The final challenge. I will not show mercy to those who disrespect me, or this place."

The Warden took another figure, drifting towards the scale, "And to make one more thing clear, I will not tolerate disrespect to your fellow teammates either. As much as I do not care if the Engine decides to kill you, I do care if you kill one another. The integrity of this place must be kept. The rules enforced. Fair is fair, as the scales imply. I will not allow your actions to sully the renown of this site," it placed the figure on the gold side of the scale, "now on that note, we will respectfully wait for your last member. Do we understand?"

It pushed itself away from the scales. A figure of four adventurers were on the gold side, and the World Engine was on the rust. The hourglass held no sand.

Last edited:
Kadyn cocked her head at the sign, expression amused. Apparently, she would never return. "Well, I have nothing better to do with my life, do I?" she mused, chuckling a bit.

To be honest, Kadyn didn't know why she was here. She was relatively young, as she had not even lived to 15 years. Yet she was ready to enter some ominous place and never come back.

Kadyn seriously questioned her mental state. And her life choices.
The amber-eyed female stepped forward, feeling the crackle of energy in her muscles as her vision turned white, much to bright for her liking. She soon saw a massive room in front of her, catching sight of a few others who seemed to be waiting. They seemed to be waiting for her.

"Sorry for the inconvenience I've caused you," Kadyn stated nonchalantly, perhaps a bit blasé, sauntering into the room. She had a relaxed and casual demeanor, yet unfriendly at the same time, as she didn't bother to look at the others, only looking forward. Her words weren't crude of harsh, but not sincere either.

Kadyn turned her head to gaze at a creature of some sorts. He seemed to be top dog, the leader, so Kadyn naturally assumed that he was talking to the others about...stuff. "If you were talking, feel free to continue," she said, keeping her nonchalant tone.

The fourth star burned. The Warden looked at their new guest, "Ah, our final guest has arrived. Now I can explain the device proper. No interruptions please," it knocked over the two figurines it had placed prior, whilst lifting up the end of telescope, "Since I have come to the conclusion that all of you have thick skulls, we will go through this one step at a time. Sort out amongst yourselves who should be the first to look through the lens."

It casted its gaze across the delinquents for a moment before speaking again, "Have you ever made a wish on a shooting star? Well, this is a little similar, although with much more purpose. You'll need to find your star through the telescope, and make a wish. Please don't waste it on something stupid. You only have one chance."

The Warden snickered, having left out a bit at the end. It neglected to mention that once the wish was made, a very powerful memory or thought would overwhelm the wishmaker. Their emotions, visions, everything that came with said memory or thought would serve as the basis for their world. The world that their wish would be locked behind.

"Go on. Who's first?"

Cinon respectfully sat still, tail coiled up near him as much as a thick, muscular tail could coil, which wasn't very much. He did his best to listen to everyone, but some things still went over his head, especially with such a distracting "ethan" floating, hovering, flying, whatever it was doing, in the same room.

"Her name is Gabby, introduce yourself."

Hm? Oh!

"Cinon." He said proudly, focusing on her now. Her hand was extended, but he did not quite understand what for. He only smiled back, his pearly white teeth standing out starkly against his black snout.

"You look hot, do all humans look hot?"

"No, that is not a good question for right now. The Warden wants to hurry up."

Oh, sorry.

"Nevermind."

"Wait until Ethan creates his star, he seems to know what is happening. After him we can go. The Warden said something about going as a group though, and I do not like the sound of that."

Sounds fun to me.

"Just focus, please."

Cinon nodded again, turning his attention back outwards at the four... well, not-dragons fit best for them, who were with him.

The Warden paused for a moment, musing to itself for a moment, "Limits hm? I suppose one of the biggest limits is how much you think you can achieve. Obviously, wishing for something trivial is easier to achieve than something powerful, but you wouldn't be here if you just wanted a sandwich now would you? As for hard limits... hm... well... I'm not entirely sure. I've seen people create their own permanent dimensions and rule over them as kings. Gods even. Others have brought back artifacts to rival gods of their own realm. Of course, such people were of such talent and skill to obtain that power. Keep your expectations tempered."

It continued, "As for what you will see? Your star. To be more precise, it's not what you will see, it's what you will feel. A memory, thought, or idea. Something powerful enough to spur you on your journey here in the first place. What you feel, what you see, will serve as the basis for your world. A rough outline, to be more accurate."

"As for the hourglass, well, unlike the worlds you hail from, these have particularly tight timers on them. A pocket dimension can only be held open for so long before it all begins to collapse. Oh, and don't worry if you run out of time. You can always try again as long as you have left the pocket dimension before it has completely been destroyed."

Ethan's data files would reveal some loose information on the Warden. Most of the information was written by the survivors of the gauntlet. Some also reported about his snarky behavior, and others listed a more helpful guide. There was a common theme however. The Warden was the last challenge, and it was easier or harder depending on how much the rules were bent or broken. Those who tried to exploit the system and find the loopholes tended to upset the Warden, who lashed out towards the end compared to those who followed the spirit of the challenge. Traitors, or those who would kill their teammates to visit one less star usually found themselves straight up killed in the final confrontation unceremoniously. As for what the Warden was, well, there wasn't even so much as an official name. There were some loose threads pointing to it being part of an interdimensional force known as the "Denizens" who's motives were often left unknown. The most prevailing theory was that the device was a honeytrap. A few were rewarded and let go to spread the good word, but most would die, their life energy being used to fuel some kind of unknown design. Almost like gambling. The odds were stacked in favor of the house. Sometimes people left with small rewards, others with jackpots, but the house always won in the end.

Kadyn glared coldly at 'Pink' and wrestled her hand away. Her attitude made her cringe. "How can you be so...bubbly?" she asked, her voice mild, yet slightly harsh. "It's annoying." She scoffed lightly, before cocking her head at 'Pink', her amber eyes almost looking into her soul. She was like that. "But to answer your question," Kadyn said smoothly, nonchalant as ever. "Why should I choose now?" She shrugged at her own statement, completely aware that she was not taking this star thing so seriously at all. "Not all of us have wishes." Her gaze settled on the lens. Kadyn hated being forced to make decisions like this. She wanted choices, such as simply watching the others fail at life, or leaving. Guess it was her own fault for coming here.

"Then you have made a terrible mistake coming here," remarked the Warden to Kadyn, "Honestly however, I'm not surprised. Juveniles tend to be... lacking... in intelligence. In fact, I am surprised to see the majority of you are actually young. Actually, on second thought, that may only seem to be the case because you all act like little children."

As Ethan found his star, the rows of figurines began to turn shift and turn as the whole building shook. A loud whirring sound slowly rose in pitch before ending in a loud crash as suddenly everything stopped and locked itself into place. The scales themselves lit up. Sand began pouring in the hourglass, although it neither drained at the top, nor collected at the bottom.

"The die is cast. Now remains the most critical part," the Warden gestured to the scales, "Your wish lies within this world, but only in the form of the figurines you place. These models will manifest and change the basis of the dimension. Gold is beneficial. It will help you on your quest. Rust however, is detrimental, and will work against you. If you haven't noticed, it being a scale implies that things must be kept in balance."

"Oh, and this hourglass? As I've said, it determines how much time you have before the dimensions destabilizes. As of now, you only have four hours once you step in. However, every figurine you place will deduct 30 minutes. So, one pair will lose you an hour. Fear not, however. Placing a figurine of an hourglass on the gold will grant you three additional hours, but must be counterbalanced as usual. Oh, and a bit of an oddity of the rules, but the hourglass figurine, being a figurine, still deducts time. So while it gives three hours, it only effectively gives 2 because of the pair."

"Are you still with me? Here's a quick summary. This part, unlike others, is a bit confusing. You have four hours, minus 30 minutes for every figurine, or if you would rather, an hour for every pair. An hourglass grants back three hours, but still counts as a figurine."

"A few more things. Anyone can place a figurine, but only the wishmaker or me may open the portal. The most important part however, is that no matter what you thought you saw through the lens, no matter what you think will happen with the scales, the world will never be as you think it is. The Engine has a mind of its own, and it will take your suggestions literally or figuratively. If you are unsatisfied, you may return here from whence you came to modify the scales. That said, anything on the scales when you opened the portal will not be allowed to be removed. You may only add to it. I have made exceptions before... but there is a price to be paid later on."

The Warden paused, looking at everyone carefully, "Does anybody here near clarification? Otherwise, feel free to add whatever you think will help you achieve your goals. I must admit, the wish made is a powerful one, and will not be obtained easily. On the bright side, if any of you die, that's one less place to visit."

Gabby chuckled at the dragon's toothy grin and withdrew her hand as the Warden spoke to them all. She listened carefully as she surveyed each of them, trying to think of what each world might look like. Ethan had looked into the telescope first and what ever he had seen had caused another flurry of questions from his Orange self. All good questions, but they spilled out at such a speed that she wasnt sure if the Warden managed to catch them all. His world seemed like it was going to be a chaotic one.
She glanced at the young dragon sitting quietly in the corner. She had no idea what his world would look like. Castles and knights came to mind and made her smile, but she doubted that would be the case. They all seemed to be from different planes of existence. Totally different worlds.
The late arrival, Kadyn, seem aggressive and uncaring that she was here. With that in mind, she figured the sharp eyed girl's world would be the total wild card.

Of course, Gabby hadn't specifically come here to earn a wish, but she certainly wasn't going to turn down the opportunity. Her world...she had an idea of what it would be....and the idea of it both excited her and made her nervous at the same time. She slipped her hands into the pocket of her grey flight suit, the one she had been wearing when she died, and gripped her compass tightly. The Warden had said Ethan's wish had been large and would take a great challenge to complete. How hard would winning her life back be?

She was surprised when Blue approached her. "hey.... Can I touch your hand? its just...your touch reminds me of my mothers... and I have not remembered that in a long time. "
His tone was wistful with a touch of sadness as he rubbed his own palm. Gabby looked at Blue a nodded as she pulled her right hand out from her jumper pocket. She knew what it was like to forget things from a long time ago...and remember them too...
She held out her hand to him and gave him a kind smile.

Last edited:
"Cinon, ask if the wish would be completable without figurines, or if the world would be empty without them."

"Do we have to put the things on the scale for our wish? And is the world we make empty if we put nothin'?"

"No. No. It closes and everyone inside dies," The Warden responded in beat to Orange's questions, "Yes. Yes. There is no such thing as 'good' or 'bad.' Same as before."

It then turned to Cinon, "Yes. Your wish can only manifest through the figurines. The world would essentially be empty without them. On that same note... I think your teammate there is trying to get you all killed. I will remind all of you that you will have to join him on his journey. I would suggest that not only you ask him what his wish and plan is, but also give input on the figurines. Unless of course you all have a death wish. Then by all means..."

The hourglass would crack as figurines were placed, the sand draining, before reversing as the hourglass figurine was placed.

Figurines Placed
Gold
-------
Thunder Ball
Metal Plate
Hourglass

Rust
-------
Cho'Gath (I see what you did)
Human
Tree Ent

Time Lost: 3 hours
Time Gained: 3 hours
Total Time: 4 hours

Last edited:
"Get everyone to share plans. It is possible that our wishes may be beneficial to eachother in a certain order. Also, ask how we would be able to return to retry a dimension."

"Yea..." Cinon carefully made note of each of the requests before retelling them in his own words.

"We should tell eachother our wishes... So, like, maybe we can be benifach- benificial for eachother, right?" Cinon didn't like stumbling over words he didn't quite understand, but he didn't let it get to him.

"And how do we get back from the world thing to retry? You said we could do that right?"

"Ask how we finds figurines"

"And he wants to know how to find the doll things."

Cedric knocked his head into a post in the mental mansion, Cinon had one rule while they figured this out, "Don't mention me." That was it. Thank the Äncients he only said he, and that the twolegs seemed rather unattentive to them.

Blue clasped her hand in surprisingly light touch with his rough fingers. The moment he touched her she felt a little dizzy, like something pulling her away from where she stood. Images...and feelings...tugged her in ever direction making the world around her spin like a whirlpool.

Rough hands... a crackling fire....and a warm touch her cheek. It made her feel both content and heavy with sadness at the same time. Tears sprang to her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. Strange. She hadn't been able to cry in a long time...the last time she did was long forgotten.
Everything shifted...the sadness was gone. A warm soft hand was in hers instead and brilliant sunshine welcomed her. There were butterflies in her stomach. The fluttering feel of first love...this she remembered and it made her smile.
Her smile faded when a sudden shock of fear hit her. Her grip tightened over a cold hand as she felt like the world was falling fast. The hand twitched frantically in hers, scrambling for a hand hold in hard gravel.
Then a little nip of pain ended the moment and she felt cool sharp edges on her fingers. A wave of bittersweet loneliness washed over the fear....she felt a soft set of lips kiss her finger tips...and caring hands covered them gently. ....

Gabby didn't remember closing her eyes, but she opened them to find herself still holding onto Blue's hand. She pulled her hand away slowly and wiped away the tears on her cheek with her sleeve. She hadn't felt so much emotion...so much life...in nearly 70 years. Those had been Ethan's feelings...his memories....He'd once had a mother and father....a home....a crush...dreams...and something had happened to end all of that. It was a blessing and a curse he had trouble remembering those things.

She gave Blue a nod, but didn't say anything of what she'd seen. It felt private. She hoped that if Ethan had seen any of her memories in exchange that he would do the same. Her former life had its bright moments before it ended and sometimes memories were a hard thing to bear.

"I hope that helped," she said to Blue quietly.

"Galaxy... galaxy... that is a set of stars, much greater than we need. He is last, that is the only way."

Askaa is easier?

"Askaa is much easier, I believe. If we can find her after all. IF the legends are true, and the Äncients are known to embellish, she is the one who is able to assist us."

Cinon snapped back to reality at Ethan's question. "Carry? I don't understand."

"He is asking if we are able to use weapons."

"Oh! Weapons! Well, I don't really like javelins or bolos, so I don't really use them, and I've never even seen firepowder so I don't know how to use that. I bet I could carry y-..." He stopped his words, looking at the strange blur infront of him. "Gabby. I don't fight much though, not really. Just hunting. I'm pretty fast at flying... and hunting too, I can see animals really well."

"I think he meant powers too."

"And invisibility."

(E: Power > Powder
E2: Questions)

Last edited:
Back