The worst genie ever

You get a broken clock.

I wish for a wish that can't be granted, but that can be granted if done badly, but only if the wish doesn't know it is being done badly.

Granted! You expected nothing....and got nothing. And no one is the wiser! lol
I wish for a conversation with Storm from the X men.

Granted, but you manage to piss her off, resulting in a very painful moment of being struck by lightning. You haven't been the same since...

I wish that I had a full tank of gas.

Hmm. That's a tough one! Show me 7 other faces you think would better suit him. And it may be granted if I like one of them better than him, for this character. Xd

I wish to see a story where the Hulk, Darkseid, and Thanos, were all sent to a hostile alien world of powerful beings and forced to work together for survival.

Granted, but unfortunately it's only through spoilers, as negotiations between Marvel and DC break down before the comic is complete.

I wish to see Red Hood take a more active role in DC.

Wish granted, Disney buys DC and pairs him with Deadpool. This time Red Hood gets the logan treatment.

I wish someone would invent subspace communicators.

Granted! But they are only toys for kids.

I wish to see exactly what the son of Wonder Woman and Lex Luthor would grow up to be like.

Granted! But you only see the child as she is taking her last breath before dying :/

I wish for a dog

Wish granted, you now have a stuffed dog!

I wish I could take naps and still get paid for work.

Granted, but you get fired the next day.
I wish that I could have control over time and could go back throughout my life and change any of the days as I see fit. And relive any moment as many times as I like.

Granted, but whenever you change it to something positive, something horrendous happens elsewhere. Hence, to fix it, you are continuously jumping across time to right the wrongs. Which, as you are doing positive works, continues to ruin elsewhere.

I wish I was an oscar meyer wiener.

DAMMIT JIM!! XD This game makes me want to watch the (Wish master) movies. Grins.

Granted, but a hungry Lion devours you right-away. It was short lived. But a wish is a wish. lol

I wish I were Superman with the added powers and abilities of Doomsday.

Granted, but you also get the inherent madness of doomsday and weakness of kryptonite, making it impossible to enjoy as you rampage and kill everyone you know and love.

I just want a cup of water. Normal H2O, enough to fill a British cup’s worth.

You have the water, but it splashed on the ground as there is no cup. :(

I wish for eternal happiness at no cost to others or myself.

You get eternal outwards happiness. You are forced to be happy, a grin permanently etched on your face and voice joyful as your friends leave you and you watch your family die one by one for eternity until you are driven to madness.

I wanna fight an alien and win.

Congrats. You have knocked out/possibly killed the last, maybe only alien known to mankind. Thus probably ruining our chances to study extraterrestrial life. Thanks. (I tried)

I wish for friends who won't make me feel like trash. (Sorry, slightly personal biz.)

Granted! You now have friends that, instead of treating you like trash, treat you like cold food. As in, they acknowledge you’re there, but don’t really interact with you.

I wish for humanity to discover a safe, viable and efficient way to access FTL travel.

Back