The worst genie ever

Granted. You get a watch that is always so blue it's too sad to tell you what time it actually is.

I wish for a car that runs without fuel.

Granted, the car will run without fuel, but it probably won't be going anywhere with that dead highly radioactive battery.

I wish for an army of chickens to do my bidding.

Granted, the chickens bid all your money at auctions for useless junk, leaving you in crippling debt.

I wish for a lifetime subscription to any online platform I wish.

Granted, everyone gets a can of beans too. World hunger is now gone and so is all your appetite for any food other than beans.

I instead wish for a pair of socks.

You get your socks but they're both Lamb Chop singing the Song that Never Ends forever and ever and ever....

I wish I had a better wish.

The genie mishears you and gives you a pile of giant money. This is worthless as legal tender and has no value.

I wish that no matter how long I sleep, I wake up well rested.

The genie mishears you and hears no matter how well rested, I wake upp, I sleep.... so you are now in a perpetual state of sleepas he interprets tht as forever sleep.

I wish for a fish on a dish holding a knish.

Your job is now closer to you and a shorter commute by car.... but your actual area to work is now a mile into this new longer complex. Have fun on your work commute.

I wish for love.

It is on TV again.... but the writing is so poor that it besmirches the good shows name.

I wish for a wish.

You have eternal happiness because the rest of the world is sad. Have fun being hunted as the only happy one.

I wish for a penny.

Granted! You have eternal happiness! In the void.

I wish for infinite wishes that i can actuallyt use to wish for anything i want.

Back