New User This Doesn't Look Like Middle Earth! (Introduction)

Courage

Master of Courage
Salutations!

If you guys haven't already guessed, I'm new here. I heard about this place a long time ago and a pal of mine from FF recently told me I should join so, here I am!

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Honestly, I can roll with about anything. Though, if I had to pick favorites I'd probably say fantasy and science fiction. I think I'd enjoy horror but haven't been a part of a horror roleplay in a very, very long time.

Your intro made me think of Shadow of War. I'm hyped, August is too far away! Hopefully, Shadow of Mordor can satiate me till it's out. I know I will be playing it's sequel for a long time, I'm a sucker for those games.

LoTR and The Hobbit are my life. Does it make me an evil person to say Smaug is my idol?

shadow of war seems a bit too much of a stronghold and nemesis system only, though I hope they fixed it a bit. playing earlier this evening and had a dude say the same 2 lines to the same 2 lines of another dude in a constantly he flees I tell him to do it again duel. it got up to 11 before I just shot a barrel of mega grog and watched him burn.
Read the saulmarilian yet?

I've never played the games and have also only read the Hobbit. My stepdad owns a leather bound copy of the LoTR trilogy. I've thought about reading it, just haven't gotten around to it.

Same. The games are fun, but don't take them as serious pieces of Lotr literature. It's just really cool being around the nasty, barbaric Uruk Hai, titular footmen of the Dark Lord. It's Sauron fan fiction, we're even trying to beat him at his own game.

Right, just like most games based off books/movies/shows I'd imagine. Either way, they sound cool

Anyways, I've got a Science Fantasy RP I'd like to get started here sometime. Look out for Requiem of the Solar Empire when it comes out. It has a massive Solar Empire, twelve planets, each with a different culture, and a dying sun, which slowly turns the system from a normal, cutthroat, corrupt Renaissance society, into a Eldritch apocalyptic wasteland, overrun by the undead and twisted demonic horrors. Should be coming soon, I just need to get working on it.

Hey great to see a new member on here again. Glad to have you and hope to see you around in the role plays.

Back