This is a little artwork series i'm still doing called Disorder Dresses!

Lecklas

A little backstory behind these Dresses! These dresses actually got inspired by a friend of mine on tiktok! She was doing dresses inspired by her favorite tik tokers and that gave me the idea that had the best of both worlds. I can get myself to research deeper into other disorders than my current ADHD decided one and I could feel creative.
View attachment 5389
View attachment 5390
View attachment 5391
(Here BPD deals with borderline personality disorder)
If you want me to go through the process of how I designed each dress let me know!

Wow, what a fantastically creative idea!! I love the thoughtfulness that went into this. Do you want to work in fashion?

That's neat! Art as a hobby is so enjoyable. I'm not very familiar with Borderline Personality Disorder. What is that and how did you decide to design that dress?

This is such a cool concept. I work in mental health and one group I get to run is called coping creatively. This has inspired me for new projects to do with my folks!

Keep at it! It's cool to conceptualize our disorders and see them as something else!

That's neat! Art as a hobby is so enjoyable. I'm not very familiar with Borderline Personality Disorder. What is that and how did you decide to design that dress?
Okay so- I know this is like two years later and you probably don't care anymore but I just remembered this website exists after having a very eventful last two years. Borderline Personality disorder is a Personality disorder that is Makes it to where when your having an episode everything is Black and white. You either hate this person and they are the worst thing in the world or they are the best thing in the world and put them on a giant pedastool. Its still rather unknown what the cause is but its categorized by the impulsitivity, Impaired social relationships, lack of self, insecurity, and feelings of worthlessness. It can make you feel like you have a split personality which is where the borderline comes from.
I designed the dress as a black and white tux because of the black and white view of the world. It comes with a short skirt that can be ripped away to have shorts instead (and the skirt can be reapplied at a later date) and I just like the look of long coat tails tbh

Back