Departing This is Goodbye, I guess.

Sleepwalker

Still Slep
Hello, Melody here. This is going out to everyone that has a roleplay that I'm participating in currently. Well, now used to participate in.

I've been busy, and I am partipating in other roleplays currently, so I haven't have time to go here. Besides, what can I say? I...lost that spark. That spark that inspires me to write, and especially roleplay. And what is the point of doing a hobby that you no longer like? I'm burned out.

So, I may return, probably will, actually. But I'll be gone for a while. Months, likely. But who knows, maybe I'll leave altogether. But that is the future, and I'm known for being flaky, so don't expect anything out of me anytime soon.

So, uh, yea, good site, see ya.
-Melody

(Also gotta tag roleplays I'm in.
@ChelonianCommander (For Aorki)
@Yun Lee (For Convergence)
@Sark (For the Illusion Game)
@Crow (For Princess Chronus)
Any convergence members, really.)

Hello, Melody here. This is going out to everyone that has a roleplay that I'm participating in currently. Well, now used to participate in.

I've been busy, and I am partipating in other roleplays currently, so I haven't have time to go here. Besides, what can I say? I...lost that spark. That spark that inspires me to write, and especially roleplay. And what is the point of doing a hobby that you no longer like? I'm burned out.

So, I may return, probably will, actually. But I'll be gone for a while. Months, likely. But who knows, maybe I'll leave altogether. But that is the future, and I'm known for being flaky, so don't expect anything out of me anytime soon.

So, uh, yea, good site, see ya.
-Melody

(Also gotta tag roleplays I'm in.
@ChelonianCommander (For Aorki)
@Yun Lee (For Convergence)
@Sark (For the Illusion Game)
@Crow (For Princess Chronus)
Any convergence members, really.)
Best of luck for the future, Mel. We hope you find your spark sometime soon, and we'll be waiting to welcome you back when you do. God Bless

Aw gee, awful sorry to see you go, Melody. I do hope things get easier for you soon, and hopefully we'll be seeing each other again!

Months huh? Well, at least it's a timeframe. Hope to see you someday, sometime, Melody.

Back