Marcsun

The Fake Face
*Maniacal Laughter* What was that?
Anyways salutations;)
The name's Marcsun, whats yours...
you have a nice name, I like your name.

I'm new to the site which is why I'm making this here obligatory introduction of myself. Actually I'm pretty new to roleplaying in general, so yeah I'm a noob but we all start somewhere I guess:)

I have always wanted to do some sort of roleplay, wheter it be textbase or a tabletop like d&d but I don't have friends:(... who are into rp so here I am:p

I love fantasy but im also totally into sci-fi as well. My favorite movie has gotta be "The Shining" by Stanley Kubrick or actually maybe "The Silence of the Lambs" by Jonathan Demme. Anyways I enjoy reading novels, manga and those CYOA games on the app store.

Anyways yep that's all for my introduction, hopefully you got to know a little about the type of person I am:p

Welcome Storyteller! :) If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out! :) I am sure you will make many friends here who have the same interests as you as long as you engage in the community. We are all a friendly bunch here!

~M

I'll be gentle. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Welcome to the site Marcsun, I do hope you will adjust quickly. This site is very community-based so I suggest acquainting yourself with the chat regulars and posting in the forums whenever you can. Also, if you would like some roleplay recommendations, I would be happy to provide you with such. Same goes for if you need any help navigating the site. :) Hope you have a good time here. ♥

Thank you for being gentle;)

Oh I didn't expect such fast replies:D
Thank yous for the warm welcome, I was actually about to go to sleep since it's actually pretty late where I am:confused: and well I have to get up early in the morning:eek:

Anyways nice to meet the both of you;)

Cheers for the compliment;) I love yours as well.

I too hope to chat and rp with you in the future:)

Someone beat me to it with the gentle joke :(

Welcome to the site thoug. Look forward to seeing you around the forums and seeing you around in roleplay. If you need anything, let us know.

Come and join us in the chat too, we're all friendly :3

Cream

They might be gentle but i won't be bwahahahahaha.

Welcome! I hope to see you in RP soon.

Back