New User This just says about me, and what I like to rp

Ciera

Hello! I am Ciera as you can tell from my profile. I am a very happy person and I love to help others! If you ever have any problems or anything that you just want to let off your chest you can tell me, I can help you through it, or just listen and help. I won't tell anyone! If you would ever like to RP just PM me and I will check it out. I love to role play realistic, fantasy, horror, sci-fi/supernatural and some romance. I love watching Black butler and Soul eater for role plays. I also know what warrior cats is and have read all the books to also RP. I love role playing mythical things like demons, witches or things with powers. Sometimes I can write long paragraphs and short little one liners, I vary sometimes with how much detail or things I have to work with from my partner. I love starting RP's and it is my dream to write a book one day. I also love to draw and sing.

New Welcome to STC. I've known a fairly large number of the staff from older sites, and I can say that they, and all(okay maybe not all) of the people who seem older, are usually more than willing to help out. Once again, welcome to STC.

New Welcome to STC. I've known a fairly large number of the staff from older sites, and I can say that they, and all(okay maybe not all) of the people who seem older, are usually more than willing to help out. Once again, welcome to STC.
thank you

Hey, Ciera! It's great to meet you! I almost said see you, haha. My brain is a dummy today. :) Just by reading your intro, I know you're going to fit in here just fantastically! Shoot a message if you need anything.

Hey, Ciera! It's great to meet you! I almost said see you, haha. My brain is a dummy today. :) Just by reading your intro, I know you're going to fit in here just fantastically! Shoot a message if you need anything.
Alright, thanks haha :) I will!

Back