Question Thread locked and I don't know why

TMITM

Megalomaniacal Arbiter
My solo thread, the Adventures of Revan and Glumisun was locked, which is fine, I can find another place for it, but I do not know why. Could someone please inform me?

I'm trying to look into this, and not finding anything. As far as I can tell a staff member didn't lock the thread. My guess is one of the GMs of the Demon's Broken Promise roleplay locked it and you would need to ask them why.

Sanity43217 is the only GM of that roleplay that has been on in the last 24 hours, so I would start there.

Random follow up question... Your thing was part of the Demon's Broken Promise roleplay, right? It looks like other than your thread, that roleplay hasn't had any activity since October of 2020, and I couldn't find a character application for you in their character sheets forum.

That is... a long story.
Basically what happened was that I joined the original DBP as Revan, but was then removed from the forum because of - wait, here's the reasons I was sent.
  • Rewriting character sheet histories without telling anyone.
    • Changing information in character sheet such as abilities and weapon they possess.
    • Incomplete character sheet due to lack of weaknesses added prior to being informed.
    • Continuous addition to sheet without proper notice.
  • Creating potentially story breaking lore/lore changes without consulting anyone.
    • Hidden character plots that have been asked to be revealed by others as well as GM without response.
  • Meta Gaming.
  • Power playing.
I didn't feel like I had broken any of these rules at the time, but I now am not sure. I'm not proud of it.
Well, anyway, time passed and the rp rebooted because of my absence, and life happened, until I finally decided to try and give my character some resolution in the form of a continuation of what I feel would've happened. I got permission from a since inactive member of the rp, and got started.
In retrospect, it was probably a bad idea to put the solo story there.
Also in retrospect, I am dumb and that was probably the reason.
The story is not connected with the 'official' DBP in any way, shape, or form, and canonically exists outside of it.

@TMITM instead of completely rebuilding it, as you seem to be doing, you could probably request Tiko to simply move it?

Back