Crow

YOU MEAN
U6ksDt1.png

Index | Out-of-character | In-character | Signups

This is where we discuss things, and where I'll comment on the apps you post in the signup thread.​

@geniusinmath

I apologise, but I have to reject this application. Do read through the various materials provided and redo the application if you wish to continue participating.

Alright, @Crow it took awhile but my app is up. Go check out Hestia's chosen.

I almost feel like her and Chimera woyld be good friends, despite their affiliations not exactly aligning... That "I'll be your friend" quote on Kii-chan's CS is tempting.

@Alex Azure

Alright, let's take a look.

It does kind of go against the lore of the Vestales to be taken in and adopted, since the Vestales were chosen among noble families, but I suppose something has to change over mellenia, especially in a somewhat-hidden society that's too small to have too much of a distinction between noble and commoner. And there's also other factors. So yeah, that first part of her history on how she was found and raised is alright.

Let's see... everything else I have nothing to comment on. All accepted.

I do await the interactions. For the most part, I do picture the opposing sides having personalities that might be compatible. It's definitely possible if she's a cat person.

Modern. The culture of the Vestales now lives on in another part of Italy that's a bit hard to find.
Hadrianna probably has no idea how smart phones or computers work then. If the Vestales are isolated, they probably don't go into any modern cities often. Kuri-shi is Hadrianna's first time in a city.

Sound about right with what your mental notes say?

Hadrianna probably has no idea how smart phones or computers work then. If the Vestales are isolated, they probably don't go into any modern cities often. Kuri-shi is Hadrianna's first time in a city.

Sound about right with what your mental notes say?

Yeah. Pretty much.

Probably needed the guidance of the gods to use the airport.

Yeah. Pretty much.

Probably needed the guidance of the gods to use the airport.

Airplanes were too foriegn of a concept for her. She got to Japan by boat, then got to the city by train. Still needed Hestia to guide her the whole way.

Someone introduce her to cell phones, please. Right now she's convinced that cell phones work the same way she does talking to Hestia. Though, honestly... Is there much of a difference?

Does Hestia have a cell phone that she uses to call the nearest fire?

Airplanes were too foriegn of a concept for her. She got to Japan by boat, then got to the city by train. Still needed Hestia to guide her the whole way.

Someone introduce her to cell phones, please. Right now she's convinced that cell phones work the same way she does talking to Hestia. Though, honestly... Is there much of a difference?

Does Hestia have a cell phone that she uses to call the nearest fire?

I don't think the deities will use cellphones unless they descend from Olympus at some point, spend a fair deal of time on a modern part of Earth and decide to use it for reasons, which most of the higher-up ones i.e. the Twelve Olympians + Hades don't have much of a need to do.

EDIT: yeeaa after completing that Okeana app I should probably start working on Hydra.

Last edited:
@Afternoon Dandy

Let's start the review.

Hmmm... not many flaws to point out, but if I do find some later, I'll tell. Overall, she's good to accept, but I kinda do want to hear the additional history of how she began to blend into modern society.

Also, Typhon has escaped by the start of the RP, albeit looking much different than when Ekhidna first saw him. Only Ekhidna has seen his new face, his children and others, not so.

@geniusinmath Your reservation has been removed and replaced accordingly.

@Afternoon Dandy

Let's start the review.

Hmmm... not many flaws to point out, but if I do find some later, I'll tell. Overall, she's good to accept, but I kinda do want to hear the additional history of how she began to blend into modern society.

Also, Typhon has escaped by the start of the RP, albeit looking much different than when Ekhidna first saw him. Only Ekhidna has seen his new face, his children and others, not so.

@geniusinmath Your reservation has been removed and replaced accordingly.
Okay, boss. o3o

@geniusinmath

Your reservation shall be removed. Please remove your application from the Signups thread.

@_BB_

You still on board with this? I am still awaiting the modifications that you said you will do.

As NumeroUnoLoser has been inactive for a long time, I have no choice but to remove her reservation of the male lead.

Back