Thread Title

Almighty.Person.Me

The Envious One

[Page 1]
Light is crisp, warm, and pleasant. Even so to a lover of darkness. Even the most powerful and loathsome of vampires would bask in the pleasantness of sunlight if they could. But they can't, so they despises all around them. There was a time when lovers of sunlight and vampires of darkness both roamed freely, but neither exists anymore.

Light is beautiful and soothing, yet stimulating. Even to a lover of darkness like Baal. He was asleep with his back to the wall beneath a window inside of a castle tower. His spine rest against the stones, but the tip-top of his head was just above the bottom ledge of the window. Just perfectly so that the crisp, warm, pleasant, beautiful, soothing, stimulating sunlight was able to wrap around his hair as he slept.

It caused him to awaken.

The sunlight always seemed to be attracted to his dark black hair. He didn't understand this. He arose and turned to look out at the beautiful field just beneath the window opening in the castle wall. The grass was green, almost blue in the sunlight, and the fragrance was so incredible that it could be sold for millions of gold coins.

He pictured himself running through that blue-green field with several friends. They all laughed and enjoyed the pleasantries of the day.

He was suddenly infuriated.

He screamed at the castle window.

Again and again and again. He screamed at the castle window as loud as he could. He punched the window, but it was only a hole in the wall so there was nothing to hit. In his mind, he destroyed the field with a single blow.

Next, he performed an incredible headbutt technique, but not at the window because that would be foolish, but at the stone wall next to the window. With only a single blow his head began to pour blood. This was no crimson fountain transformation technique. (A technique very similar to the onyx fountain transformation technique of the West Mountain People) It was very simply, the technique of a madman.

"To hell with you!" He shouted at the wall. Or was it at the field? Or perhaps it was at the window? Or ....

"I am Baal! I will destroy you!" He shouted again. After his shout came another incredible headbutt technique. Then another, and another, and another. The wall, as well as his face, was painted with fresh blood.

Baal lifted his right hand and stuck his palm in the blood. He used his awesome artistic talent to create a large circle with the blood, using it in a way similar to paint. Inside the circle he created two smaller circles and a half-circle, thus creating a smiling face.

"I'm a hero who will destroy you, Baal!", He said to himself in a weird voice.

"You?! Destroy the mighty Baal!?" Baal laughed to himself. "I have destroyed every living person in the world! It seems you are the only one left. You will die all the same!" Baal replied to himself and assumed a fighting pose.

He immediately began fighting the wall. Again and gain he struck the stone wall with his bare fist, his elbows, his knees, and his feet. Baal unleashed a combo torrent of physically powerful moves, but the wall didn't seem to move. It seemed the only damage was to Baal, who was now bleeding from all of the strike points.

Baal reached forward and drew some more from the new blood that was on the wall. This time he drew a body for the face with large muscles. He also added a few teeth to the mouth to indicate a confident smirk.

"I'm a hero, Baal! You cannot defeat me!" Baal laughed at himself.

Then he screamed again.

He screamed at himself, at his hands, at the floor, at the blood, and at the wall. He pressed his face against the bloody stick figure and headbutted it yet again, even though he knew it couldn't kill it.

A black mist engulfed his body. Baal clenched his right fist together and gave the bloody figure a direct stare.

"I will kill you all the same."

Then he unleashed his power. The darkness tore through the air, the blood, and the stone. It broke the wall and then tore through the open space outside of the castle wall. It destroyed the bluish green grass below and the trees behind it. Almost everything in front of him was now a dark black. All around him were several other dark black patches that indicated previous incidents.

Back