Three Reasons Why I love Writing

Hello everyone. Writing has really changed my life especially, during the stressful time in my life with school, family and everyday life. Here are three reasons why:

1. Writing enables me to teleport into another world where I am in control of everything that goes on inside the world I created- seeing that so many things in real life is so out of my control- seeing things go my way feels good and satisfying and is a confidence booster.

2. (Probably the main reason why I LOVE writing) Writing is like a healthy channel for all the emotions and feelings that I have cooped up inside me. I have anxiety and depression and I often find myself unable to tell anyone about these emotions and feelings that I feel: either because I get judged for them or no one takes me seriously or understands them. Being able to convey these emotions and feelings without being judged or having to worry that nobody will understand through characters and seeing the problem through my characters' POV helps me solve my problems in real life sometimes and to take a breather from everything in real life.

3. Writing is something that cannot be avoided in life. As a person I write everyday whether it's for a school essay or just for fun. Writing allows my vocabs to be challenged and it's a world full of surprises because there's so much that could be improved with my writing style, ideas and characters. Looking back at my writings and how far I've come with a piece of writing is a very satisfying and good feeling: being able to see the progress is one of the best feelings in the world even if they seem small then.

What are the reasons you love writing?

1. Because I get my ideas out and they aren't haunting me for days
  2. Because the world sucks and it's nice to escape and hard to find a book I like
  3. Mostly because it makes me more talkative and I can connect with others that have similar ideas and make a world all our own.

I hear you both! It is really nice to be in control of your own world and destiny.

1. Creative outlet- I have so much buzzing inside my head so it's a nice release
2. I communicate better through writing. Verbally i'm a mess, but composing a text, an email, a journal entry or creative writing and I'm whole other person. I'm able to say what I actually want to say, in a clear manner and in the tone I want.
3. To just play and let my imagination run wild :)

Back