New User 'Tis Me, A Newbie!

Featherling

Hello there, everybody! I am Featherling (as you can see by my profile). I am a twenty-year old who enjoys reading, writing, and drawing whenever I get the chance (which tends to be frequently). I also enjoy talking about life (in a philosophical sense), animals, science (I'm a biology major), and (preferably obscure) board/card games. As a disclaimer, I don't play too-too many board/card, but I do enjoy hearing about new games and talking about them!

When it comes to roleplay, I've been roleplaying since I was about 14/15 off and on. I really enjoy roleplaying in fantasy settings, though I'm really down for any setting in a general roleplay! I don't really participate in erotic/sexual roleplays (I don't have enough much interest in it, I'm sorry!) but I do really enjoy doing fluffy romance!

Anywho, I look forward to getting to know others on here!

Welcome to STC, we're happy to have you. :> If you have any questions about the approval process or anything around the site, I'm here.

What are some obscure board/card games you'd recommend?

Oh, thank you! It's a pleasure to meet you! I'll let you know if I have any questions!

So one that I personally recommend (and that I've played) is a game called "We Haven't Playtested This at All" by Asmadi games. It's rounds are quick, but the cards in are so random, any time it's played is a good time! It also has expansions packs and is great with larger groups of people (the base game can be played with 2-10 players) :D

Ooh, that sounds pretty fun. The only one that comes to mind for me is Coup, which was pretty fun and has pretty quick rounds as well.

Yes, I believe so! I just remember a friend had it, but you can find anything on amazon these days.

That is very true! I've found so many cool games on there! There's this table-top RPG board game I found on there and got for Christmas called Stuffed Fables and it's absolutely adorable.

Back