Side Story To Boldly Go

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
The Doctor gave Alan's shoulder a clap as he walked up to him. "I promise no undead this time around! Just very living cybernetic killing machines. And you..." He pointed at Tsutomu. "Stay close." The Doctor gave them a quick run down of the ship with thanks to Abin Sur's ring became an actual holographic presentation of where they had to go.

At the first three way corridor the teams split up down each corridor to successfully clear their missions. The Doctor and his crew had been walking for a while when they started to hear heavy footsteps coming towards them. "Quickly!" The Doctor hissed. "In here!" Slipping into the alcove hid them from sight of two Cybermen that walked past.

After it seemed that it was clear the Doctor stepped back into the corridor. "Surprising how there's so few Cybermen...they're usually tenacious like cockroaches scurrying about." They continued on and they soon came into a fork in the road going left and right. Either way would get them to their destination but what they found on either path would be unknown.

@Ver @Atomic Knight @DoctorTeam




Spock gave those that decided to follow him a nod. "Your skills will be welcome," Following him down the path they weren't meeting any form of resistance just yet. The only sound they could hear was the steam escaping from some pipes and the condensed water hitting the ground. Their target was the core of the ship. If they managed to sabotage the core the entire ship would stop functioning. The soon arrived into an open area. There was a catwalk above them leading to a door and a door on the plane they were on right now.

The way the Doctor had explained it was that they had to get up a few levels to reach the core. However after some quick searching they realized that there was no way for them to get up by stairs. "It would appear the stairs have been destroyed," Abin Sur remarked finding a place where they seemed to have been ripped from their hinges. There was some metallic crates and other debris inside the room though. Perhaps there was another way up?

@MaxIrvaron @Chaos Sphere @TeamSpock




Kirk took point instantly after they group split up flanking himself between the two red shirts. "We are going to do this quick and fast," He remarked to the team. "In and out with as little interaction with the enemy as possible. We do not need any heroes. The hostages are our priority."

Moving along they'd soon seem to find themselves in what seemed like some sort of security checkpoint. One of the red shirts continued on when Kirk shouted. "Look out!" The warning came too late as some sort of wall of energy emerged in front of the group stopping a few inches away from Kirk and the others. There was a flashing light and an agonized scream. All that was left from the red shirt was ash on the floor.

@Capri @Takumi @TeamKirk

Undecided:
@Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Space_Candy @Lucky @Sark @PolikShadowbliss @MagatsuNoImouto
Noah stopped, eyebrows raising as one of the red shirts was turned to dust in front of their group. He scanned the area for any way to bypass the checkpoint without the rest of their group being vaporized on the spot.

"Any ideas, Captain?" He spoke to Kirk then, frowning.

@Jeremi @Capri @Team Kirk
 

Jeremi

Well-Known Member
The Convergence Series GM
"Left it is then!" The Doctor exclaimed taking point once again. "But quietly," He said out loud to remind himself as well as the others. Down the left path the area soon opened up in front of them into a larger a room. Large structural pillars were places along room that still made it a bit harder to navigate.

Before they stepped further in they'd hear some footsteps. Taking cover they'd soon see a Cyberman walk by and another further down the corridor. There seemed to be four in total patrolling the area. Two seemed to patrol the outer areas while two others seemed to be travelling in the center area by regular intervals.

Obvious path was straight ahead to the door and move forward but they would no doubt be spotted like that. What else could they attempt?

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @DoctorTeam




The others soon found themselves engulfed in a green light. "Flight would be the fastest alternative," Abin Sur remarked as they all started to float and made their way to the catwalk above. As soon as they made their up above the door bellow slid open revealing a troop of Cybermen stomping past they way the group had originally arrived.

Luckily they hadn't seemed to notice them and with Spock taking point made their way through the door they had spotted. On the other side they were met by larger machinery and a continuous drumming sound coming from them. It seemed like they were heading the right way. heading up a flight of stairs they found another door that lead them into a larger cylindrical room with a bridge in the center with more machinery on either path of them.

From what they could see there didn't seem to be anyone else in the area. "Fascinating," Spock remarked. "Such a massive structure like this obviously needs a lot of energy to stay afloat, as the human expression goes."

@MaxIrvaron @Chaos Sphere @TeamSpock




Kirk had a look of concern and sorrow in his eyes when he turned to face Noah. "Perhaps." As they wondered the same wall of energy emerged again and stopped in front of Kirk again. It seemed to activate under regular intervals. The group could risk it and try to run through, but that was not a safe choice. "I suggest we look around we'll find something. Look for anything that seems like it can be tampered with."

Soon enough Kirk himself found a panel that he managed to pry open revealing a black, white and grey wire inside. "I found something but I am not quite sure what to do with it."

@Capri @Takumi @TeamKirk

Undecided: @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Lucky @Sark @PolikShadowbliss @MagatsuNoImouto
 

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
"Left it is then!" The Doctor exclaimed taking point once again. "But quietly," He said out loud to remind himself as well as the others. Down the left path the area soon opened up in front of them into a larger a room. Large structural pillars were places along room that still made it a bit harder to navigate.

Before they stepped further in they'd hear some footsteps. Taking cover they'd soon see a Cyberman walk by and another further down the corridor. There seemed to be four in total patrolling the area. Two seemed to patrol the outer areas while two others seemed to be travelling in the center area by regular intervals.

Obvious path was straight ahead to the door and move forward but they would no doubt be spotted like that. What else could they attempt?

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @DoctorTeam




The others soon found themselves engulfed in a green light. "Flight would be the fastest alternative," Abin Sur remarked as they all started to float and made their way to the catwalk above. As soon as they made their up above the door bellow slid open revealing a troop of Cybermen stomping past they way the group had originally arrived.

Luckily they hadn't seemed to notice them and with Spock taking point made their way through the door they had spotted. On the other side they were met by larger machinery and a continuous drumming sound coming from them. It seemed like they were heading the right way. heading up a flight of stairs they found another door that lead them into a larger cylindrical room with a bridge in the center with more machinery on either path of them.

From what they could see there didn't seem to be anyone else in the area. "Fascinating," Spock remarked. "Such a massive structure like this obviously needs a lot of energy to stay afloat, as the human expression goes."

@MaxIrvaron @Chaos Sphere @TeamSpock




Kirk had a look of concern and sorrow in his eyes when he turned to face Noah. "Perhaps." As they wondered the same wall of energy emerged again and stopped in front of Kirk again. It seemed to activate under regular intervals. The group could risk it and try to run through, but that was not a safe choice. "I suggest we look around we'll find something. Look for anything that seems like it can be tampered with."

Soon enough Kirk himself found a panel that he managed to pry open revealing a black, white and grey wire inside. "I found something but I am not quite sure what to do with it."

@Capri @Takumi @TeamKirk

Undecided: @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Lucky @Sark @PolikShadowbliss @MagatsuNoImouto
"Ah." Noah blinked at the sight of the exposed wires in the panel, before he frowned again. Were they supposed to cut one to turn the security system off? Wouldn't it just tip off the Cybermen, or mess something else up in the ship?

"My first guess would've been to cut one of the wires, but there's no telling what that'd do." He sighed. They'd just play a guessing game when it came to cutting one wire or the other anyway. And the end results could likely end in death, or success. Either way, saving and protecting the hostages was top priority.

@Jeremi @Capri @TeamKirk
 

Ver

Endearing Misanthrope
Moderator
The Convergence Series GM
Tsutomu could only gulp as the Cybermen unknowingly passed by them, the pillars feeling like they were only just barely able to hide the four of them. On one hand, he almost felt a bit stupid for being anxious as he was. If Birdy was standing in his place, he imagined she'd be able to easily bash the Cybermen's heads together and turn them into scrap metal, but who knew how the security in this ship worked? They shouldn't risk attracting any more attention on them, especially when they were up against a virtually unknown enemy with only the Doctor being their shared frame of reference.

Even so, any plan was better than no plan, right?

His brow continuously furrowed, it was then that the boy suddenly came up with an idea. Tsutomu was the one who led them all here after all, so he felt obligated to make sure they all didn't end up dead, or whatever ghastly fate the Cybermen had in store for them.

Covering his mouth with his hand, Tsutomu looked away for a brief moment and whispered to himself. "Birdy..."

Yeah, I hear you. You thinking what I'm thinking? The voice responded in his head, seemingly on the same wavelength as him. Tsutomu had no need to respond vocally, prompting the woman to continue. Alright, follow my lead. Give everyone else a head start too.

With an uneasy gulp, the boy looked back to the others. "I've got an idea, but you all have to trust me," he whispered in a hushed tone. "I can distract 'em and lure those walking recycling bins over here while you guys sneak past them. I'll be right behind you! Now go already!"

With that, he dashed toward the left side of the room while he had the chance to slip there unnoticed, and loudly banged his fist against the pillar to attract the Cybermen's attention, his fist exerting more force than one might have imagined from a normal looking teenage boy...

@Space_Candy @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @TeamDoctor
 

Capri

master of the graveyard
Mentor
DIEGO HARGREEVES
@Jeremi @Takumi @TeamKirk

"Less talking and more doing," Diego said gruffly, absentmindedly flicking a knife towards the wires. Oddly, they cut cleanly in half, which would be impossible with the way Diego actually threw the knives to Noah, Kirk, and the surviving red shirt.

But Diego just controlled the direction his knives were going in with his powers, it was that simple.​
 

Chaos Sphere

Blinking and Breathing Manually.
Golbez did not mind the boost given by Abin Sur, given that they had barely avoided the cybermen troop that is now below them. He followed the group through a door that hid what was said to be the source of the ship's power. Compared to that of the significantly smaller airships from his world, the machines within it are massive and contained technology that he does not understand well. While there does not seem to be any hostiles present, he is still wary that there may be other hazards lying in wait, though all he could do for now is to follow, keep watch, and wait for further instructions.

@Jeremi @MaxIrvaron @Team Spock
 

Yun Lee

MC MasterMind
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
Sasara had enough sense to stay quiet for the time being. As much as a joke or two would lighten the atmosphere, even he knew it would be in really poor taste to try and make light of a dire situation like this one. Part of being a comedian, after all, is knowing when to stop your joking. Not that it really matters, considering he's no longer one, but still.

"Hmm..." Holding his chin in his hand, Sasara looked closer into the panel. "These Cybermen don't seem the types to leave instruction manuals lying around...guess whatever we're gonna do, we gotta wing it."

@Jeremi @Capri @Takumi @TeamKirk​
 

Jeremi

Well-Known Member
The Convergence Series GM
Kirk didn't have time to say anything before Diego tossed the knives to cut the wires. Sparks flew out of the console as it did before the lights went off. It didn't take long for the power to return but now there was a red shine to the light that was quickly followed by an alarm.

They had been found out, but on the bright side. It seemed that they had also disabled the trap. "Quickly, this way!" Kirk only gave Diego an angry glare before he motioned them to follow him down the hallway. They still had a mission to accomplish after all, but now it seemed like they'd end up facing heavy resistance.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Takumi @TeamKirk




Before Tsutomu even got out of their hiding place the group heard the same klaxon alarm blaring around as Kirk's team did. The Doctor pulled the boy back in as the Cybermen started to react and headed off down one of the corridors, leaving the group a clear path to the next area they needed to go to. "Sounds like one of our teams hit a spot of bother. I hope they'll get through it in one piece."

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @DoctorTeam




As Golbez mused about his surroundings he could've sworn he heard some chittering coming from under the walkway, but before he could investigate the group was accosted by the alarm and red lights flashing. "It would appear that someone or something has alerted the Cybermen." He looked at the rest of the group. "The timeframe suddenly went down drastically."

@MaxIrvaron @Chaos Sphere @TeamSpock

Undecided: @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Lucky @Sark @PolikShadowbliss @MagatsuNoImouto
 

Capri

master of the graveyard
Mentor
DIEGO HARGREEVES
@Jeremi @Takumi @Yun Lee @TeamKirk

Taking out another of his knives, Diego readied himself for the worst.

“These cybermen are gonna come for us soon... we gotta fight ‘em”
 

Chaos Sphere

Blinking and Breathing Manually.
"Should we consider destroying this place as a whole?" Golbez suggested, his right hand showing sparks of electricity, "If we cannot hunt the rabbit, we could burn the forest instead. We are to exercise caution and alertness regardless of our plan, given the situation of course," he took several steps forward, as if ready to do some dirty work. He recalled about the suspicious chittering from under the walkway and decided to bring it up to them, "After all, I could hear the chatter of something that may be below us. Whatever it is, we must prepare to deal with it."

@Jeremi @MaxIrvaron @TeamSpock
 

Ver

Endearing Misanthrope
Moderator
The Convergence Series GM
"Ghhkh!" Tsutomu almost choked out as the Doctor managed to pull him back just in time for the alarm to ring. As he caught his breath and the Cybermen went off to investigate the origin of the alarm, the young man coughed out softly.

"W-Well... Good for us in the short term, I guess. But if someone in another part of the ship managed to get themselves caught, that just puts a clock on our own task as well!" He lamented, rubbing his throat slightly. A part of him almost wanted to follow the Cybermen and help out the other team who had tripped the alarm, but he had to trust that they could take care of themselves, especially given the firepower they had, compared to here where Tsutomu had to assume he was, for better or for worse, the best equipped to take on any obstacles.

Or rather, the girl who fell to Earth residing in his mind.

With the path clear now, the boy stood up and nodded toward the Doctor and the others. "Shall we?" He quipped, and with that, began making a break toward the now cleared path.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @TeamDoctor
 

Jeremi

Well-Known Member
The Convergence Series GM
Spock pondered Golbez’s words for a moment. “Logic dictates that in subterfuge we should keep our presence secret. However, with the Cybermen already on alert more chaos would be for everyone’s benefit.” He nodded. “Very well, once we are on the other side of the walkway you can unleash what forces you have.”

@MaxIrvaron @Chaos Sphere @TeamSpock




“We shall,” The Doctor nodded and ushered them through the door at the end of the area. On the other side, they were met with another corridor. “Not far now, we just have to take a few more turns.” They soon ended in a cross-section of the ship. “Oh this is new…” The Doctor looked down each corridor as the alarm continued to blare. “This way! I’m sure of it.” Before they managed to get very far however a door slammed shut in front of them as well as behind them trapping them inside.

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @TeamDoctor




As on cue Cybermen arrived around the corridor spotting the group and opened fire at them. They could also hear heavy footsteps coming down the right corridor as well with only the corridor straight ahead open to them unless they decided to fight.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Takumi @TeamKirk

Undecided: @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Lucky @Sark @PolikShadowbliss @MagatsuNoImouto
 

Ver

Endearing Misanthrope
Moderator
The Convergence Series GM
"I hope you know what you're doing, Doc..." Tsutomu gulped as the Doctor seemed unsure after a while of how to proceed, but decided to trust in him. It was the least he could do, after all. However, as the doors suddenly slammed shut in front of and behind them, the boy gasped and backed toward the others in the group.

"... and now I'm hoping that my hope is gonna pay off in the end!" He exclaimed through gritted teeth. The way they were so perfectly trapped in this room, it had to have been on purpose, meaning they too had been detected. And the way Tsutomu saw it, unless they were somehow able to outsmart their way through this situation, with robotic entities that seemingly did not possess the ability to reason, that seemed unlikely.

Clenching his fists, he looked toward the Doctor uneasily. "Any more bright ideas, doc?"

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @TeamDoctor
 

Space_Candy

cautious optimism
Usagi grabbed the boy's wrist as they quickly turned left, following the others intently. They quickly hid as a Cyberman patrolled the hall, causing Usagi to put her hand to her broach, considering her options. She went to open her mouth to speak the words, but the boy jumped out- clearly with a plan; but the Doctor pulled him back in.

The path was then cleared due to others in trouble, they had to move- the four barreling down the hallway. A fork hallway halting their movement, unsure the man lead them left, but they were stopped by metal doors slamming both behind and in front of them. The noise startled Usagi, causing her to hide behind both the boy and the Doctor.

She gulped quietly before muttering.

"....what are your names by the way"

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @TeamDoctor
 

MaxIrvaron

Member
Robin nodded, listening to Golbez's plan. "My aforementioned powerset would in fact, be useful for mass destruction of a metal environment," he chimed in. "And I do have a spiritual ally who could also assist me if it came down to even more chaos."

Though I'd prefer to avoid bringing that nuisance out, Robin thought. He oft does more harm than good....

@Jeremi @Chaos Sphere
 

Yun Lee

MC MasterMind
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
"I said wing it, not sting it! Jeez, now all these enemies are gonna start bugging us! Let's buzz off while we still can!"

Aaand there go the jokes. Maybe it was the stress talking? Not surprising. All the scrapes he and Samatoki got into combined were never this dangerous! As they moved on, he didn't need to think twice before slipping into that open corridor. Whether or not Hypnosis Mics worked on robots was something he'd prefer to figure out when his life wasn't in danger, thank you very much.

@Jeremi @Capri @Takumi @TeamKirk​
 

Chaos Sphere

Blinking and Breathing Manually.
"Good. One accomplice is enough for the job to get done," Golbez nodded, "The rest of you shall head to safe grounds before these so-called 'Cybermen' send reinforcements to this location," he addressed Spock and Abin Sur before turning to Robin, "I would highly appreciate it if you prioritize stripping the machinery of their protection while I focus on conjuring the elements to destroy any exposed interiors. I also believe that we should also condition ourselves so that we may stand a chance against any hostiles that would arrive."

After Golbez delivered his talk, he began to levitate. With a swing of his cape, several floating orbs, which will be referred to as CPU nodes, were summoned and sent to serve as reconnaissance and back-up firepower.

@Jeremi @MaxIrvaron @Team Spock
 

Jeremi

Well-Known Member
The Convergence Series GM
"I usually do," The Doctor quipped as he started to look through his pockets. "I just need to..." Suddenly he realized that something was missing. "Ah...Well I suppose we can do this the old fashioned way." The Doctor knocked around the wall before finding a panel that he managed to pull up. "Don't worry I'll have us out soon enough."

To Usagi he gave a friendly smile. "The Doctor, young miss. We are in a bit of a bind right now but don't worry we'll figure it out." As he spoke something started to spark behind them. "Oh that's not good." Some sort of energy grid started to form behind them and started to slowly move closer towards the group.

One of the red shirts fired their phaser at it but it didn't seem to have any effect.

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @TeamDoctor




As their plan of destruction started to take form massive explosions started to erupt in the large room they were in Spock, Abin Sur and the red shirts made their way towards the open door to the next area. Remembering the Doctor's explanation of the area they were very close to their true objective.

As the destruction went on small silverfish like robots screamed and were swallowed by the blasts in the area. It seemed that they group had managed to avoid an ambush of some sort. Soon the alarms started to blare intensely in their own area as well and the ship was trying to extinguish the flames of the attacks but the damaged had already been done. The final blast had broken the bridge clear in half.

The door from where they had originally arrived slid open revealing a group of Cybermen emerged from it beginning to fire against Golbez and Robin

@MaxIrvaron @Chaos Sphere @TeamSpock




Kirk lead the group through the corridors and as they ran on they started to realize something. Every time they tried to take a turn away from their objective they were forced along by Cybermen emerging from down a corridor.

Yet the path towards the hostages remained clear...like they were herded towards it. Soon enough though they'd find themselves on the other side of the door to the cyber conversion room. Even the Cybermen that had chased them seemed to have vanished. Kirk readied his phaser. "We are likely going to step right into our enemies hands. Even so we will do what we can to rescue the hostages. Get ready."

The door slid open and the group were met by a gruesome scene. Blood were splattered around the sterile room as Cybermen was in the process of converting the aliens into Cybermen. The alien hostages still alive were huddled together against a wall in a cage of the room. The aliens in question looked like humanoid cat people.

Realizing they were interrupted one of the Cybermen turned to face the group and opened fire.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Takumi @TeamKirk

Undecided: @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Lucky @Sark @PolikShadowbliss @MagatsuNoImouto
 

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
"I usually do," The Doctor quipped as he started to look through his pockets. "I just need to..." Suddenly he realized that something was missing. "Ah...Well I suppose we can do this the old fashioned way." The Doctor knocked around the wall before finding a panel that he managed to pull up. "Don't worry I'll have us out soon enough."

To Usagi he gave a friendly smile. "The Doctor, young miss. We are in a bit of a bind right now but don't worry we'll figure it out." As he spoke something started to spark behind them. "Oh that's not good." Some sort of energy grid started to form behind them and started to slowly move closer towards the group.

One of the red shirts fired their phaser at it but it didn't seem to have any effect.

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @TeamDoctor




As their plan of destruction started to take form massive explosions started to erupt in the large room they were in Spock, Abin Sur and the red shirts made their way towards the open door to the next area. Remembering the Doctor's explanation of the area they were very close to their true objective.

As the destruction went on small silverfish like robots screamed and were swallowed by the blasts in the area. It seemed that they group had managed to avoid an ambush of some sort. Soon the alarms started to blare intensely in their own area as well and the ship was trying to extinguish the flames of the attacks but the damaged had already been done. The final blast had broken the bridge clear in half.

The door from where they had originally arrived slid open revealing a group of Cybermen emerged from it beginning to fire against Golbez and Robin

@MaxIrvaron @Chaos Sphere @TeamSpock




Kirk lead the group through the corridors and as they ran on they started to realize something. Every time they tried to take a turn away from their objective they were forced along by Cybermen emerging from down a corridor.

Yet the path towards the hostages remained clear...like they were herded towards it. Soon enough though they'd find themselves on the other side of the door to the cyber conversion room. Even the Cybermen that had chased them seemed to have vanished. Kirk readied his phaser. "We are likely going to step right into our enemies hands. Even so we will do what we can to rescue the hostages. Get ready."

The door slid open and the group were met by a gruesome scene. Blood were splattered around the sterile room as Cybermen was in the process of converting the aliens into Cybermen. The alien hostages still alive were huddled together against a wall in a cage of the room. The aliens in question looked like humanoid cat people.

Realizing they were interrupted one of the Cybermen turned to face the group and opened fire.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Takumi @TeamKirk

Undecided: @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Lucky @Sark @PolikShadowbliss @MagatsuNoImouto
"I said wing it, not sting it! Jeez, now all these enemies are gonna start bugging us! Let's buzz off while we still can!"

Aaand there go the jokes. Maybe it was the stress talking? Not surprising. All the scrapes he and Samatoki got into combined were never this dangerous! As they moved on, he didn't need to think twice before slipping into that open corridor. Whether or not Hypnosis Mics worked on robots was something he'd prefer to figure out when his life wasn't in danger, thank you very much.

@Jeremi @Capri @Takumi @TeamKirk​

"Heh, well someone had to attract the swarm sooner or later, right?" Noah replied to Sasara, before the group continued onto their mission.

With Kirk's warning, the former CEO nodded with a frown. Once they got a look at what was inside, Noah wasn't exactly surprised. However, he couldn't help but be a little pissed off at the sight.

'This isn't all that different than the damn experiments that Doctor was doing.' he thought almost angrily as the first of the enemy in the process of converting noticed them.

Fwoosh!

With a flick of his wrist and a slight gesture after using his knife, blood rushed forth from Noah to curl and form a hardened shield in front of the group in hopes of protecting them from the brunt of the Cyberman's attack.

Some blood shot forth like pin missiles in an attempt to jam the Cybermen's blasters.



"Once I'm in the red we'll really be in trouble, but I figured this kind of thing would be inevitable" He sighed.

"I'm counting on you guys to help make this go a little smoother." He added. If any of the blood was reliquified from the Cybermen's first shots, he'd attempt to reform the shield so that Kirk and the others had some form of an opening so they could get a clear shot of the Cybermen if his attempt at jamming their blasters was successful.

"Captain, If you have an on the spot plan I'd like to hear it." He spoke to Kirk then, glancing briefly towards the hostages and wondering if they'd have to force open the cage they were in. He kept in mind that they'd likely meet more opposition than this the moment they left the room and hoped that Kirk actually had some kind of plan other than something like 'get hostages out'.

@Jeremi @Capri @Yun Lee @TeamKirk
 
Last edited:

Chaos Sphere

Blinking and Breathing Manually.
The still-levitating Golbez teleported between Robin and the attacking Cybermen, taking advantage of his armor and stature to serve as a living wall. In retaliation to their attack, he rapidly extended an electrically-charged right arm towards his metallic opponents and sent several bolts of electricity from his hand at them with the intention to at least stun them (if it is not enough to kill them). The CPU nodes that he sent to roam around the area were attracted by the sound of conflict initiated by the Cybermen and began appearing from different directions, firing laser beams at them as if by instinct as they fly around like enraged wasps.

"You did your part well. Head to where the others went as soon as possible while I hold them back for a bit! I will follow suit once I take care of these..." Golbez tried to order Robin as he began charging up magical energies in his right hand for use in another attack while giving him a gesture to head to where they went. While he could manage several hits from the laser fire, he hopes that the winged fellow would comply before things begin to get complicated. He then turned back to the Cybermen and attempt to send stronger bolts of electricity at them.

@Jeremi @MaxIrvaron @TeamSpock
 
Top