• Donation Drive: We're looking to pull in enough donations to cover the server expenses for August and September ($140). Rest assured that the website will remain paid regardless of whether we meet our goal, but things will be financially tight for us until about mid September. Any donations that come in, in the interim, will really help ease things for us. See donation information for further details as well as information about our donation process. Thank you!

Side Story To Boldly Go

Jeremi

The Convergence Series GM
Before Picard could protest, Connor had already stepped on the catwalk. It seemed to be holding just fine. "Allow me to take point," Picard put a friendly hand on Connor's shoulder as he and Riker went first and second walking down the catwalk.

Soon enough they found themselves at a much smaller door that with a slight creaking slid up as the group came close. "Seems like a maintenance door of some sort," Riker remarked as he took a look inside.

It seemed to open up into a cramp corridor. The dim lights from above barely lit up the area but there seemed to be a path moving forward that split left and right. The only sound they could hear was the hum of whatever was powering up the place. Looking forward the path again the group could spot something casting a shadow from the left corridor. Had it been there when they came in?​

@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @MaxIrvaron @Capri @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Lucky @Sark @PolikShadowbliss @MagatsuNoImouto @Ver @Chaos Sphere @Takumi @Yun Lee

Lucky

But We Were Happy
Connor RK-800

" I am sorry for taking point upon finding the catwalk, but I figured I can much more easily move back onto the platform if some sort of fault in the platform where to happejn. You may lead."
He replied as he followed them down the area and through all the doors until they reached a split in the road. " I do think the left has something there and requires attention." The android headed that way.

@Jeremi

Chaos Sphere

Blinking and Breathing Manually.
Yamato moved a couple of steps forward to observe the shadow from what he would judge as a safe distance, seeing if it would exhibit any form of motion. "I'll be nearby in case of any hostiles," he notified Connor as the android heading to the left corridor. The young director would ready the phone in his pocket should an emergency indeed happen, planning out his course of action in advance while paying attention to the shadow from the corridor.

@Jeremi @Lucky @EveryoneElse

Ver

Endearing Misanthrope
Forum Moderator: Convergence Series
1631819918539.png

"Oh, good. Nothing says welcome more than a menacing shadow," Miguel quipped as he caught sight of the creeping presence, but he wasn't about to admit he was any sort of intimidated. Nothing gets past the S-Man after all! He may have come from a world where just about everything could go bump in the night, but that only meant that even without his powers, he could make sure to stay prepared.

With that, he also went with Connor and Yamato down the left corridor, on guard and ready for whoever or whatever was waiting for them beyond.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Chaos Sphere @Everybody

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
Before Picard could protest, Connor had already stepped on the catwalk. It seemed to be holding just fine. "Allow me to take point," Picard put a friendly hand on Connor's shoulder as he and Riker went first and second walking down the catwalk.

Soon enough they found themselves at a much smaller door that with a slight creaking slid up as the group came close. "Seems like a maintenance door of some sort," Riker remarked as he took a look inside.

It seemed to open up into a cramp corridor. The dim lights from above barely lit up the area but there seemed to be a path moving forward that split left and right. The only sound they could hear was the hum of whatever was powering up the place. Looking forward the path again the group could spot something casting a shadow from the left corridor. Had it been there when they came in?​

@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @MaxIrvaron @Capri @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Lucky @Sark @PolikShadowbliss @MagatsuNoImouto @Ver @Chaos Sphere @Takumi @Yun Lee
Connor RK-800

" I am sorry for taking point upon finding the catwalk, but I figured I can much more easily move back onto the platform if some sort of fault in the platform where to happejn. You may lead."
He replied as he followed them down the area and through all the doors until they reached a split in the road. " I do think the left has something there and requires attention." The android headed that way.

@Jeremi
Yamato moved a couple of steps forward to observe the shadow from what he would judge as a safe distance, seeing if it would exhibit any form of motion. "I'll be nearby in case of any hostiles," he notified Connor as the android heading to the left corridor. The young director would ready the phone in his pocket should an emergency indeed happen, planning out his course of action in advance while paying attention to the shadow from the corridor.

@Jeremi @Lucky @EveryoneElse
View attachment 10427

"Oh, good. Nothing says welcome more than a menacing shadow," Miguel quipped as he caught sight of the creeping presence, but he wasn't about to admit he was any sort of intimidated. Nothing gets past the S-Man after all! He may have come from a world where just about everything could go bump in the night, but that only meant that even without his powers, he could make sure to stay prepared.

With that, he also went with Connor and Yamato down the left corridor, on guard and ready for whoever or whatever was waiting for them beyond.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Chaos Sphere @Everybody
Kiba had taken on his wolf form, and while Connor, Yamato, and Miguel had went to check out the left corridor, the wolf stayed closer to Picard and Riker. He kept on the alert, standing at the ready to attack anything should it prove to be a threat to their group.

Kiba also tried to pick up any scents, like from any Cybermen that may be near, while he was at it.

@Jeremi @Chaos Sphere @Ver @Lucky @Everyone

Jeremi

Kiba's nostrils were only filled by sulfur and metal as he attempted to sniff the air. As the other three turned the corner they could see a statue of stone. Most of its features were eroded, which made it hard to picture what it could have been representing.

Looking past the statue they could see that the corridor continued on to the right once it hit the end.

Lucky

But We Were Happy
Connor RK-800

" It is incredibly strange that a statue like that could survive out here,"
Connor replied, analyzing it to see if it was made of a natural type of stone or something stranger. He didn't trust it, keeping an eye on it, leaving the others to investigate what was around the corner,

@Jeremi @Ver @Chaos Sphere @Left corrider

Ver

Endearing Misanthrope
Forum Moderator: Convergence Series
"Eh, well, you know what they used to say. Stranger than fiction and all that," Miguel shrugged in response to Connor. He lowered his guard a bit upon seeing the statue, but not that much. For all he knew, that thing could be dangerous in its own way, but he elected to skip on the effort of breaking it for the time being.

With that, guided by his superpowered eyesight that enabled him to see better than normal humans in the dark, among other things, Miguel silently took the initiative to step in front, beginning to walk further down the corridor from there.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Chaos Sphere @Everybody

Chaos Sphere

Blinking and Breathing Manually.
"Whatever its initial purpose was, the statue is no longer capable of serving it. Whatever eroded force was around here distorted it into an unrecognizable shadow of its former shape." Yamato passed by the ruined structure, leaving the investigation to Connor as he followed behind Miguel. He stayed at the corner with his phone in hand, keeping a watchful eye on the android and the superhero.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Ver @EveryoneElse

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
Kiba's nostrils were only filled by sulfur and metal as he attempted to sniff the air. As the other three turned the corner they could see a statue of stone. Most of its features were eroded, which made it hard to picture what it could have been representing.

Looking past the statue they could see that the corridor continued on to the right once it hit the end.

Ugh. Shaking his head at the unpleasant smells assaulting his nose, Kiba cautiously followed after the others, keeping wary of the odd statue as well as remaining closer to Picard and Riker should they need any help.

The statue did seem out of place to the wolf, and hopefully there was nothing more to it than that. It left more questions than answers though, unfortunately.

@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky @Chaos Sphere @Everyone