Side Story To Boldly Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremi

The Convergence Series GM
Chapter 1 - Encounter in Space

Captain’s log stardate 50953.5

It has been a few days since our journey to the Opperline system. A recent archeological excavation in the system has sent the Enterprise on a survey mission to pick up the workers and whatever they have uncovered. Mysteriously communication was lost in the middle of our last communication. As we came closer we would be met by an ion storm, no doubt a cause of our communication woes.

“Keep it steady, Data.” On the bridge Captain Jean-Luc Picard was flanked by first officer William Riker and counselor Deanna Troi. The entire ship had been caught by surprise by the ion storm and were doing their best in traversing it to their location. A Class M planet in the Opperline system. A system that had once thought to have been uninhabited but during a former survey of the system an ancient settlement of some sort had been found on the planet and the Federation had been eager to send a group to unearth it. The mission was now at its end and the Enterprise-D was there to pick the crew and whatever they had recovered.

“Of course, Captain.” Data was his usual calm self but the crew of the Enterprise had been on edge ever since the storm. It had emerged suddenly enveloping the ship and engineering were doing their best for it to not cause permanent harm on the ship.

“Bridge to Engineering, report,” Picard called over the coms.

“La Forge here,” Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge’s word could be heard. “Captain we are doing our best, but this storm is unpredictable and I can’t guarantee that we won’t come out of this unscathed.”

“I trust your judgment. Picard out.” As the transmission ended it was Data’s turn to speak up.

“Captain, I am detecting a massive energy spike forming in front of us. With our current course, we will hit it right. Now.” A sudden and violent shock rocked the entire Enterprise sending those not sitting at their positions flying and sparks shooting out from some of the consoles.

But as soon as it had hit it subsided and the ion storm itself seemed to just vanish into thin air. Everyone looked around and helped those needed it when the coms woke again. “Engineering to the bridge!” It was from La Forge.

“Bridge here,” Picard replied. “What’s the status of the ship?”

“Bad, but fixable. The storm busted our plasma coils as well as our impulse drive. We can’t risk moving on until we fixed the problem.”

“Make it so, bridge out.” As he quit the coms Picard got up from the captain’s chair and walked up to Data’s position. “What was that?”

“It was as I said. A massive spike in the middle of the storm that has now subsided. As has the storm itself,” Data repeated.

“An ion storm does not just disappear Data.” Picard was uneasy about the situation. “Do you have any idea of what just happened?”

“I don’t care to speculate Captain. Suffice to say- Captain,” Data looked down at his console.

“What is it Data?”

“Scanners are detecting something in front of us. According to the readings, it is some sort of ship.”

“On screen,” As the bridge screen focused on the object they could see what it was though the surprise on the crew's faces was as clear as day. Floating in space was a blue police box of 20th-century design.

Picard had ordered the box transported into the cargo bay on deck 4. The Captain, counselor Troi, and Security Officer Worf, and a few of the security team headed to inspect the device. Doctor Beverly Crusher joined them on the way.

“Jean-Luc, do you have any idea what it is?” She asked the captain that shook his head.

“No, all that Data could tell us that it was exhibiting similar characteristics to that of a spaceship.”

“Which means there could be someone inside,”

“And possibly hurt, yes. Considering the situation and the time of its emergence we won’t take any chances.” As they spoke the Captain’s combadge came to life.

“Cargo bay to the captain.”

“This is the captain, go ahead ensign.”

“A woman just burst through the doors of that blue box and is rambling on like a madman.”

“We’re on our way,” They quickened their pace to the cargo bay and when they entered there was in fact a woman in weird clothing rambling like a lunatic.

“I keep telling you I’m fine, I’m trying to find the fam! We were traveling and suddenly a storm hit and. Oh, hey!” As she spotted Picard entering she made her way towards him. “’Scuse me I need some answers and you seemed to be the one in charge here.”

Picard kept his cool with the woman coming right up to his face and stopped Worf from doing anything drastic. “I am Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the Federation starship Enterprise. We found your…vessel after a freak ion storm left us stranded in space.”

“Oh yeah, that sounds bad doesn’t it?” The woman remarked.

220px-Thirteenth_Doctor_%28Doctor_Who%29.jpg

“Well Jean-Luc I am the Doctor and I’ve lost a few friends of mine. I don’t suppose you don’t know where they could’ve gone.”

Friends? That vessel had to be might cramp for more than one person. Then Dr. Crusher spoke up. “I’m detecting multiple life signals inside of the box.”

“Ey?” As she heard that the Doctor quickly turned around and opened the door to the box. “Oi! Jaz! Ryan! Graham! What?!”

Not waiting for an invitation Picard and his entourage followed after and found to their amazement that the door entered into a large room of some sort. Inside they found a bunch of people in different levels of unconsciousness. The Doctor looked as confused as the Enterprise crew at the sight.

“I swear these ain’t mine!” The Doctor exclaimed raising her hands defensively. “How did you guys get in here???” No answers and very confused faces as Dr Crusher looker over them. How will this day turn out?

Cast list

@Minerva as Aloy
@Yun Lee as Byleth
@Space_Candy as Cloud Strife
@Crunch as Commander Farsight
@Lucky as Connor RK-800
@Jeremi as Death's Head
@Crow as The Doctor
@Gummi Bunnies as Ivy
@Atomic Knight as Jesse Faden
@Takumi as Kiba
@MaxIrvaron as Mackenzie Victorio Irvaron
@Capri as Number 5
@Ver as Spider-man 2099
@Sark as Victor von Doom
@Chaos Sphere as Yamato Hotsuin

Last edited:
"...!"

What...was this place? Where was he? Byleth sat up, hand instinctively reaching for the hilt his blade. One moment he'd been sleeping with the rest of his father's mercenary company in a small village near Faerghus, and the next he wakes up here, in a strange place surrounded by strange people and beings he'd never seen before. Though he was definitely confused and wary of this new situation, he would keep from making any sudden moves, instead keeping his eyes open and silently observing for now. There was a chance those gathered here weren't hostile, after all.

@Jeremi @Anyone​

NUMBER FIVE
@Minerva @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Crunch @Lucky @Jeremi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Takumi @MaxIrvaron @Jeremi @Ver @Sark @Chaos Sphere

"...nngh"

A young boy, around 13 or so, was amongst the slew of people in the large room. He got up and looked around, surprisingly calm given his apparent age.

tumblr_pn0z8qxCMt1u9xq5ko9_250.png

"What the hell happened last night..."

The boy, Five, certainly doesn't remember getting blackout drunk.

He looked around the room, only to see Picard and The Doctor.

"Why am I in a room with Patrick Stewart and Jodie Whittaker?"

Aloy’s eyes opened up. The Nora Seeker expected trees, a mountain, something. She didn’t expect to find a sterile-looking laboratory with a large group of individuals.

She looked out of place, carrying her bow and spear, wearing furs with pieces of metal and microchips on them. The others wore outdated pieces of clothing.

Aloy touched her Focus, but it wasn’t activated. This seemed to be real. She had either found a new Cauldron, Some form of enclave, or had somehow been transported somewhere else.

Is this... Project Zero Dawn?” She asked out loud.​

Aloy’s eyes opened up. The Nora Seeker expected trees, a mountain, something. She didn’t expect to find a sterile-looking laboratory with a large group of individuals.

She looked out of place, carrying her bow and spear, wearing furs with pieces of metal and microchips on them. The others wore outdated pieces of clothing.

Aloy touched her Focus, but it wasn’t activated. This seemed to be real. She had either found a new Cauldron, Some form of enclave, or had somehow been transported somewhere else.

Is this... Project Zero Dawn?” She asked out loud.​

As people started to wake up and ask questions Picard put up his diplomatic charms. "This is the Federation Starship Enterprise and-"

"No, it isn't," The Doctor remarked.

"Pardon?"

"Technically they're inside my TARDIS who happen to be on your Starship...what? Enterprise was it? What year is it anyway? I feel like I should recognize your outfits what with all the primary colors."

Before Picard could start going into semantics counselor Troi seemed to almost fall before grabbing unto the console in the middle of the room.

DeannaTroi.jpg

"All this turmoil and confusion," She gasped. "And the visions..."

Picard went up to her to give her some support. "What do you see counselor?"

"Flashes...bright lights and," Her eyes opened wide in shock. "Darkness."

As this was going on Dr. Crusher had ducked down next to a large figure that to her surprise wasn't living at all. "Don't need assistance, optics returning, yes?" It stood up easily towering over most people in the room.

7202739-d8yji7z-a172d78a-a073-4b9b-928c-cd6ed9cf8433.jpg

"Listened to the conversation. Heard a name...someone said the TARDIS, hmm?"

"Oh that was me I said the TARDIS! Funny, didn't expect anyone to know what that wa-" The Doctor's mouth opened in shock and her eyes went wide when she saw the robot. "No way..."

The robot cocked it's 'eyebrow'. "Mainly beings give me that look who knows what I am. Assume part of that category, yes?"

"You got that right, though honestly. Not surprised you don't remember me. It's been a couple of lifetimes after all. You're the bounty hu-"

"Freelance Peacekeeping agent," The robot quickly corrected her. "The name's Death's Head. Will solve any trouble for the correct credit amount, yes?"

As that conversation was going on Troi had managed to calm down which allowed Picard to address everyone once again. "I don't care to repeat myself but I am Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise. We stumbled upon this vessel after a freak ion storm and transported you in for safety. I can understand the weariness but we mean you all no harm." He motioned towards Dr. Crusher. "Our chief medical officer will see to you if you're in pain. All I ask is for you all to stay calm as we try to figure this out."

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Crunch @Lucky @Jeremi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Takumi
@MaxIrvaron @Capri @Ver @Sark @Chaos Sphere

Miguel O'Hara: Prologue -- Man of the Future, Out of Time

View attachment 8659

"Shock on a sundae... I haven't felt this nailed since college," a man in a peculiar black and red costume covering him from head to toe murmured to himself, stumbling to his feet as he struggled to gather his strength. Miguel O'Hara, as the Spider-Man of 2099, was no stranger to being displaced in time and space. He was almost sad to say that this wasn't his first rodeo, but he supposed that just came with the territory of superheroics.

Still, if nothing else, this predicament was unlike all the rest.

Stumbling out of the blue box, rubbing his head as he measured steps gingerly, Miguel waved his hand in a dismissive, lackadaisical manner in response to the Doctor's confusion. "Nope, no Jaz, Ryan, or Graham here. I think. I wouldn't know. Just your good ol' world-famous S-Man. Probably seen me on those freeze pops they've made in my likeness without paying me royalties..." He murmured. Compared to his predecessor, Miguel wasn't as well known for quips, but he found that in times like these, it was a surprisingly effective defense mechanism. No wonder Parker was able to take to it well.

So let's see.

Miguel scanned his eyes around, only to see that he wasn't the only one thrown into the woods. It was plain to see that the others here were also in for a rude awakening... all looking like they weren't exactly from Miguel's neck of the woods. Like two of them looked like they were from the Cult of Thor even, except he figured they coulda met Thor back in the day, but that's for another time.

Stepping into the fray upon recovering his facilities, Miguel raised his hands together as if to garner attention. "Okay, okay. Let's slow down," he asserted. "Ion storm, some of you people recognizing each other, spaceships... I'm in a space-faring blue box that just showed up in another spaceship. Okay, alright," he sighed, rubbing his temples together, before speaking again.

"I take it this is all just a big accident? I feel like I woulda gotten an encouraging lecture followed by a shock collar and a mission statement if I was here for on purpose, but none of you look that type," Miguel clicked his tongue toward Picard and the Doctor. He'd been accidentally displaced in the past before, but displaced in the further future? This was new.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Minerva @Capri @Everybody

Miguel O'Hara: Prologue -- Man of the Future, Out of Time

View attachment 8659

"Shock on a sundae... I haven't felt this nailed since college," a man in a peculiar black and red costume covering him from head to toe murmured to himself, stumbling to his feet as he struggled to gather his strength. Miguel O'Hara, as the Spider-Man of 2099, was no stranger to being displaced in time and space. He was almost sad to say that this wasn't his first rodeo, but he supposed that just came with the territory of superheroics.

Still, if nothing else, this predicament was unlike all the rest.

Stumbling out of the blue box, rubbing his head as he measured steps gingerly, Miguel waved his hand in a dismissive, lackadaisical manner in response to the Doctor's confusion. "Nope, no Jaz, Ryan, or Graham here. I think. I wouldn't know. Just your good ol' world-famous S-Man. Probably seen me on those freeze pops they've made in my likeness without paying me royalties..." He murmured. Compared to his predecessor, Miguel wasn't as well known for quips, but he found that in times like these, it was a surprisingly effective defense mechanism. No wonder Parker was able to take to it well.

So let's see.

Miguel scanned his eyes around, only to see that he wasn't the only one thrown into the woods. It was plain to see that the others here were also in for a rude awakening... all looking like they weren't exactly from Miguel's neck of the woods. Like two of them looked like they were from the Cult of Thor even, except he figured they coulda met Thor back in the day, but that's for another time.

Stepping into the fray upon recovering his facilities, Miguel raised his hands together as if to garner attention. "Okay, okay. Let's slow down," he asserted. "Ion storm, some of you people recognizing each other, spaceships... I'm in a space-faring blue box that just showed up in another spaceship. Okay, alright," he sighed, rubbing his temples together, before speaking again.

"I take it this is all just a big accident? I feel like I woulda gotten an encouraging lecture followed by a shock collar and a mission statement if I was here for on purpose, but none of you look that type," Miguel clicked his tongue toward Picard and the Doctor. He'd been accidentally displaced in the past before, but displaced in the further future? This was new.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Minerva @Capri @Everybody

Miguel stepping out of the TARDIS caught the attention of a certain Mr Worf.

"I suggest you do not wander too far," The Security Officer remarked. "While what the captain says is true, allowing you to walk around the ship without supervision would be...ill-advised."​

@Ver

NUMBER FIVE
@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Minerva @Ver @EveryoneElse

3f07b670116fdc070ed29cf8889b734bf0c7527c.png

"Don't believe everything those people say," Five says to Miguel, "Jean-Luc Picard is a fictional character,"

He rustles his hair to the side and sighs.

"I never thought I'd ever see the day where someone's never heard of Star Trek before. Did Mommy not allow you to watch television when you were seven? This is a ruse. We're probably all in some basement in Albequerque, kidnapped by some sicko who wants us all to play in his stupid space fantasy,"

NUMBER FIVE
@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Minerva @Ver @EveryoneElse

3f07b670116fdc070ed29cf8889b734bf0c7527c.png

"Don't believe everything those people say," Five says to Miguel, "Jean-Luc Picard is a fictional character,"

He rustles his hair to the side and sighs.

"I never thought I'd ever see the day where someone's never heard of Star Trek before. Did Mommy not allow you to watch television when you were seven? This is a ruse. We're probably all in some basement in Albequerque, kidnapped by some sicko who wants us all to play in his stupid space fantasy,"

"Dr. Crusher," Worf called into the TARDIS. "I believe there is a child who has hit itself on the head. He appears to be. Delusional."

@Ver @Capri

Last edited:
As soon as Five began to storm off, a 15-ish looking Spanish teenager began to sit up. He had silky brown hair that fell to the sides of his head, one brown eye and one pupil-less yellow eye, and wore an extravagant brown and yellow sleeveless fur coat with several white half-belts attached, along with brown pants with sparkle designs running down. Max Irvaron scratched his head, groaning.

"Ooof.... five more minutes, Lucy..." he began to moan, before blinking several times and looking around. Then, after a few more seconds of groggily surveying his environment, his eyes opened wide. Am I... dreaming?! he thought, wondering why there was a little kid walking away, some superhero-looking spider guy, a robot, and all sorts of... characters. He quickly pinched himself, wincing a bit. ...I'll take that as a no...

Max flopped back onto his back. Okay, then. I've been kidnapped. That word alone did not bring back good memories... and considering the circumstances, it could've been even worse for him as it was for Lucy, as horrible as the thought was. If any demons, or those psycho assassins managed to capture him, the whole Natsu Galaxy was in danger! Max groaned. Might as well see what the big guy thinks.

Solaris, you awake?
Max telepathically asked his SoulBound campanion.

Always, Mackenzie. In front of the teenager, a very tall golden knight resembling that of a Spartan, with a long, golden and red cape appeared. It appears we're in a predicament.

Gee, thanks for the help, Sherlock,
Max sarcastically thought. Why am I here, Solaris?! I thought you were supposed to protect me while I was sleeping. Did whoever kidnapped me beat you up?

Actually, no one appeared to kidnap you,
Solaris explained. You were sleeping in the Unmei castle, and then suddenly, we were both warped here.

Max sighed with relief. Phew. So, chances of demons getting a hold of me are low?

Given the fact that you're not dead yet, I'd assume so.

I'm not that fragile,
Max thought, annoyed. But these guys look just as clueless. I'll ask them.

Max stood up and looked around the room before smirking, Solaris right next to him. "So... just checking first, none of us are trying to kill each other, right?"

Chapter 1 - Encounter in Space

Captain’s log stardate 50953.5

It has been a few days since our journey to the Opperline system. A recent archeological excavation in the system has sent the Enterprise on a survey mission to pick up the workers and whatever they have uncovered. Mysteriously communication was lost in the middle of our last communication. As we came closer we would be met by an ion storm, no doubt a cause of our communication woes.

“Keep it steady, Data.” On the bridge Captain Jean-Luc Picard was flanked by first officer William Riker and counselor Deanna Troi. The entire ship had been caught by surprise by the ion storm and were doing their best in traversing it to their location. A Class M planet in the Opperline system. A system that had once thought to have been uninhabited but during a former survey of the system an ancient settlement of some sort had been found on the planet and the Federation had been eager to send a group to unearth it. The mission was now at its end and the Enterprise-D was there to pick the crew and whatever they had recovered.

“Of course, Captain.” Data was his usual calm self but the crew of the Enterprise had been on edge ever since the storm. It had emerged suddenly enveloping the ship and engineering were doing their best for it to not cause permanent harm on the ship.

“Bridge to Engineering, report,” Picard called over the coms.

“La Forge here,” Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge’s word could be heard. “Captain we are doing our best, but this storm is unpredictable and I can’t guarantee that we won’t come out of this unscathed.”

“I trust your judgment. Picard out.” As the transmission ended it was Data’s turn to speak up.

“Captain, I am detecting a massive energy spike forming in front of us. With our current course, we will hit it right. Now.” A sudden and violent shock rocked the entire Enterprise sending those not sitting at their positions flying and sparks shooting out from some of the consoles.

But as soon as it had hit it subsided and the ion storm itself seemed to just vanish into thin air. Everyone looked around and helped those needed it when the coms woke again. “Engineering to the bridge!” It was from La Forge.

“Bridge here,” Picard replied. “What’s the status of the ship?”

“Bad, but fixable. The storm busted our plasma coils as well as our impulse drive. We can’t risk moving on until we fixed the problem.”

“Make it so, bridge out.” As he quit the coms Picard got up from the captain’s chair and walked up to Data’s position. “What was that?”

“It was as I said. A massive spike in the middle of the storm that has now subsided. As has the storm itself,” Data repeated.

“An ion storm does not just disappear Data.” Picard was uneasy about the situation. “Do you have any idea of what just happened?”

“I don’t care to speculate Captain. Suffice to say- Captain,” Data looked down at his console.

“What is it Data?”

“Scanners are detecting something in front of us. According to the readings, it is some sort of ship.”

“On screen,” As the bridge screen focused on the object they could see what it was though the surprise on the crew's faces was as clear as day. Floating in space was a blue police box of 20th-century design.

Picard had ordered the box transported into the cargo bay on deck 4. The Captain, counselor Troi, and Security Officer Worf, and a few of the security team headed to inspect the device. Doctor Beverly Crusher joined them on the way.

“Jean-Luc, do you have any idea what it is?” She asked the captain that shook his head.

“No, all that Data could tell us that it was exhibiting similar characteristics to that of a spaceship.”

“Which means there could be someone inside,”

“And possibly hurt, yes. Considering the situation and the time of its emergence we won’t take any chances.” As they spoke the Captain’s combadge came to life.

“Cargo bay to the captain.”

“This is the captain, go ahead ensign.”

“A woman just burst through the doors of that blue box and is rambling on like a madman.”

“We’re on our way,” They quickened their pace to the cargo bay and when they entered there was in fact a woman in weird clothing rambling like a lunatic.

“I keep telling you I’m fine, I’m trying to find the fam! We were traveling and suddenly a storm hit and. Oh, hey!” As she spotted Picard entering she made her way towards him. “’Scuse me I need some answers and you seemed to be the one in charge here.”

Picard kept his cool with the woman coming right up to his face and stopped Worf from doing anything drastic. “I am Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the Federation starship Enterprise. We found your…vessel after a freak ion storm left us stranded in space.”

“Oh yeah, that sounds bad doesn’t it?” The woman remarked.

220px-Thirteenth_Doctor_%28Doctor_Who%29.jpg

“Well Jean-Luc I am the Doctor and I’ve lost a few friends of mine. I don’t suppose you don’t know where they could’ve gone.”

Friends? That vessel had to be might cramp for more than one person. Then Dr. Crusher spoke up. “I’m detecting multiple life signals inside of the box.”

“Ey?” As she heard that the Doctor quickly turned around and opened the door to the box. “Oi! Jaz! Ryan! Graham! What?!”

Not waiting for an invitation Picard and his entourage followed after and found to their amazement that the door entered into a large room of some sort. Inside they found a bunch of people in different levels of unconsciousness. The Doctor looked as confused as the Enterprise crew at the sight.

“I swear these ain’t mine!” The Doctor exclaimed raising her hands defensively. “How did you guys get in here???” No answers and very confused faces as Dr Crusher looker over them. How will this day turn out?

Cast list

@Minerva as Aloy
@Yun Lee as Byleth
@Space_Candy as Cloud Strife
@Crunch as Commander Farsight
@Lucky as Connor RK-800
@Jeremi as Death's Head
@Crow as The Doctor
@Gummi Bunnies as Ivy
@Atomic Knight as Jesse Faden
@Takumi as Kiba
@MaxIrvaron as Mackenzie Victorio Irvaron
@Capri as Number 5
@Ver as Spider-man 2099
@Sark as Victor von Doom
@Chaos Sphere as Yamato Hotsuin

As people started to wake up and ask questions Picard put up his diplomatic charms. "This is the Federation Starship Enterprise and-"

"No, it isn't," The Doctor remarked.

"Pardon?"

"Technically they're inside my TARDIS who happen to be on your Starship...what? Enterprise was it? What year is it anyway? I feel like I should recognize your outfits what with all the primary colors."

Before Picard could start going into semantics counselor Troi seemed to almost fall before grabbing unto the console in the middle of the room.

DeannaTroi.jpg

"All this turmoil and confusion," She gasped. "And the visions..."

Picard went up to her to give her some support. "What do you see counselor?"

"Flashes...bright lights and," Her eyes opened wide in shock. "Darkness."

As this was going on Dr. Crusher had ducked down next to a large figure that to her surprise wasn't living at all. "Don't need assistance, optics returning, yes?" It stood up easily towering over most people in the room.

7202739-d8yji7z-a172d78a-a073-4b9b-928c-cd6ed9cf8433.jpg

"Listened to the conversation. Heard a name...someone said the TARDIS, hmm?"

"Oh that was me I said the TARDIS! Funny, didn't expect anyone to know what that wa-" The Doctor's mouth opened in shock and her eyes went wide when she saw the robot. "No way..."

The robot cocked it's 'eyebrow'. "Mainly beings give me that look who knows what I am. Assume part of that category, yes?"

"You got that right, though honestly. Not surprised you don't remember me. It's been a couple of lifetimes after all. You're the bounty hu-"

"Freelance Peacekeeping agent," The robot quickly corrected her. "The name's Death's Head. Will solve any trouble for the correct credit amount, yes?"

As that conversation was going on Troi had managed to calm down which allowed Picard to address everyone once again. "I don't care to repeat myself but I am Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise. We stumbled upon this vessel after a freak ion storm and transported you in for safety. I can understand the weariness but we mean you all no harm." He motioned towards Dr. Crusher. "Our chief medical officer will see to you if you're in pain. All I ask is for you all to stay calm as we try to figure this out."

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Crunch @Lucky @Jeremi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Takumi

Kiba Prologue: Stray Wolf

Kiba grunted as he slowly stood to his feet. Hand going to his head to stop the slight headache he had forming he moved to leave the TARDIS and put some distance between himself and the group he was with. He needed some time to think.

MV5BNjRiZjNjMDQtOTgxOC00ZDc0LWE3OTgtYWY5NmMwODFiYWJhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

There was a missing piece in what he remembered...everything was hazy, but he remembered being alone which meant he was seperated from his pack members before he ended up here. So, what happened between the separation and now? He was a bit bruised and covered in dust, but that didn't tell him much of anything. A good of his bruises that he could see seemed a bit old.

That Picard guy said something about medical personnel and admittedly Kiba scoffed lightly at that.

"I just need something for a headache." He grumbled as he rubbed at his head again, flying metal ships weren't anything new to him, to a degree. But a spaceship? A blue box that could be in space, inside of a spaceship? Sounded like bullshit to him.

Then again...these people seemed more clean and put together than most humans he's met, give or take a few outliers. Yet, they didn't have the air of the deranged nobility either as far as he could tell.

His eyes landed on Max as he spoke, narrowing. He looked a little like some noble, which didn't put him to ease all that much.

"I'm sure if some of us wanted anyone here dead, they'd of tried the moment they woke up without taking into account these people." He spoke up gruffly as he motioned to Picard and his crew.

@Jeremi @Capri @Ver @Yun Lee @MaxIrvaron. @Minerva @Sark @Everyone else

Yamato's Prologue

"So... this where Alcor sent me," the white haired lad in the black coat grumbled to himself as he got up from what seemed liked an eternity of sleep. This lad is Yamato Hotsuin, and despite being 17, he and the group he led was a force to be reckoned with; but ever since a certain event happened, is seems that he is the only man left (barring the new set of total strangers in his vicinity).

"Is this a part of the Akasha Stratum?" Yamato wondered to himself as he took out his phone to check his status.

[(Location: Unidentified.)]
[(Warning: Data on your Demon Summoning App has been spontaneously altered. Please check your data again.)]

"Impressive..." he muttered as he examined the status of his phone further. Unsurprisingly, a good amount of data has either been transformed or eradicated, and his Macca had been drained to zero. His demon stock is suddenly filled to the brim with high-leveled demons (some he do not recognize at all), and he had also obtained skills that he never recalled cracking. "What kind of skill coult Luster Candy be?" he thought to himself, turning back in response to someone loudly asking about some "Project". In that case, this definitely not a part of the Akasha Stratum. If it isn't what could it be?

After running down on his own thoughts, he closed his phone, slipped it back into his coat pocket, and took his forward steps to assess the situation at hand. From the scenario before him, he could see a man in black spandex, a rogue Demon of mechanical appearance, a boy clearly below his age, and several people whose uniforms strikingly resembled those of JP's (albeit of different colors). From what things appear to be, the men in uniform are questioning and discussing with the other people, who seemed to be just as concerned as him. Although he does not properly pick up much from their discourse, he did pick up two important points: They are in a box called a TARDIS and that it is in a ship called the USS Enterprise. He also picked up the name 'Picard' from one of the uniformed men's self-introduction.

"Perhaps the you may be willing to lecture us about the nature of this USS Enterprise that we are currently in. Although you seem to doubt that any of us do not mean harm, would it also be fair to assure us that you, too, do not have any schemes on your behalf?" Yamato calmly asked Picard and the other members of the Enterprise with a deep voice as he walked out of the big blue box, taking a swift glance at the man who stepped out before him and his display of courage. If there is one thing he wanted to clarify, it is that he could trust those people. Afterall, he had been the mastermind of similar schemes himself such as attempting to use a certain group of civilians he gathered as pawns for a somewhat twisted ambition.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Capri @Ver @Minerva @EveryoneElse

The Doctor was no longer on Rhode's Island. He was standing on the inside of a much different kind of mobile Fortress - larger, bulkier potentially. His every word sounded modified, there was clearly something in his low, deep tinges that implied that he was veiling his true voice. Was he even a he? No one knew.

latest

"The Doctor... that is also a title that many have called me," he says, "speaking of many... without my presence, Rhode's Island... wait, no, there are other authority figures present. They will be fine for a period, but I must return eventually, no matter how hospitable your crew might be."

Briefly looking to Death's Head, he adds, "do you accept Lungmen Dollars?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Minerva @Capri @Ver

View attachment 8663

"Aw, jammit all. 'Cause no hero outing's complete without a condescending super-kid," Miguel breathed as Number Five insisted that they were all in some fictional hodgepodge. He pinched the bridge of his nose through his mask with a soft breath, still needing to take some time to process where he was, taking no further thought to Five's words.

Only shrugging his shoulders outwardly, Miguel casually hopped several feet into the air, as though it were no difficult feat for him, backflipping on top of the TARDIS and perching on top of it like an actual insect, looking down toward Worf as he spoke again.

"If you say so, chief. I guess first things first, we gotta get all of ourselves consolidated after all," he said somewhat sympathetically, but still remaining wary of the whole situation. Miguel could only hope however that Five would comply to that end. Everyone seemed to be reacting to their new predicament in various ways, so Miguel understood the notion of keeping everyone orderly, at least for the time being. While that sorted itself out though...

"So, meantime, what's your deal, friend? You an alien or mutant? Asking non-derogatorily, of course. Where I come from at least, you can never really tell," he inquired to Worf, thinking to the X-Men of his time. Not that he had anything against them, but sometimes, it could be weird to consider mere Earthlings looking even more out there than aliens.

No, the only person he just did not want to see again was Ravage.

@Jeremi @Capri @Crow @Chaos Sphere @Takumi @MaxIrvaron @Minerva @Yun Lee @Everybody

NUMBER FIVE
@Jeremi @Ver @Yun Lee @Minerva @Space_Candy @Crunch @Lucky @Jeremi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Takumi @MaxIrvaron @Sark @Chaos Sphere

Five, in the blink of an eye, teleports in front of Worf

tumblr_puhx9gz1pK1xmq33do6_400.png

"I'm going to find a way out of this damn place whether you like it or not," he says in a sharp tone, "I have some important business to attend to and I'm not waiting around to play some psycho's space story,"

And with that, Five walks off on his own in search of an exit.​

Worf blinked in surprise as the boy teleported right in front of him. "Not without supervision you're not," He said with authority. As 5 tried to leave the docking bay he'd be stopped by two of the security officers blocking his path. "You will wait here until the Captain tells us otherwise."

As soon as Five began to storm off, a 15-ish looking Spanish teenager began to sit up. He had silky brown hair that fell to the sides of his head, one brown eye and one pupil-less yellow eye, and wore an extravagant brown and yellow sleeveless fur coat with several white half-belts attached, along with brown pants with sparkle designs running down. Max Irvaron scratched his head, groaning.

"Ooof.... five more minutes, Lucy..." he began to moan, before blinking several times and looking around. Then, after a few more seconds of groggily surveying his environment, his eyes opened wide. Am I... dreaming?! he thought, wondering why there was a little kid walking away, some superhero-looking spider guy, a robot, and all sorts of... characters. He quickly pinched himself, wincing a bit. ...I'll take that as a no...

Max flopped back onto his back. Okay, then. I've been kidnapped. That word alone did not bring back good memories... and considering the circumstances, it could've been even worse for him as it was for Lucy, as horrible as the thought was. If any demons, or those psycho assassins managed to capture him, the whole Natsu Galaxy was in danger! Max groaned. Might as well see what the big guy thinks.

Solaris, you awake?
Max telepathically asked his SoulBound campanion.

Always, Mackenzie. In front of the teenager, a very tall golden knight resembling that of a Spartan, with a long, golden and red cape appeared. It appears we're in a predicament.

Gee, thanks for the help, Sherlock,
Max sarcastically thought. Why am I here, Solaris?! I thought you were supposed to protect me while I was sleeping. Did whoever kidnapped me beat you up?

Actually, no one appeared to kidnap you,
Solaris explained. You were sleeping in the Unmei castle, and then suddenly, we were both warped here.

Max sighed with relief. Phew. So, chances of demons getting a hold of me are low?

Given the fact that you're not dead yet, I'd assume so.

I'm not that fragile,
Max thought, annoyed. But these guys look just as clueless. I'll ask them.

Max stood up and looked around the room before smirking, Solaris right next to him. "So... just checking first, none of us are trying to kill each other, right?"

"No one's trying to kill anyone." Picard and the Doctor spoke in unison before looking at each other with a thoughtful nod. "We're here to help."

"Depends on the price," Death's Head remarked off-hand.

"No killing," The Doctor repeated. "I'll give you all the credits I have for you to not kill anyone on the TARDIS or the Enterprise."

"All? Fallen for that before. 'All' can be a lot of things, yes?"

"Oh, I'm good for my credit. You just have to trust me I suppose."

Kiba Prologue: Stray Wolf

Kiba grunted as he slowly stood to his feet. Hand going to his head to stop the slight headache he had forming he moved to leave the TARDIS and put some distance between himself and the group he was with. He needed some time to think.

MV5BNjRiZjNjMDQtOTgxOC00ZDc0LWE3OTgtYWY5NmMwODFiYWJhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

There was a missing piece in what he remembered...everything was hazy, but he remembered being alone which meant he was seperated from his pack members before he ended up here. So, what happened between the separation and now? He was a bit bruised and covered in dust, but that didn't tell him much of anything. A good of his bruises that he could see seemed a bit old.

That Picard guy said something about medical personnel and admittedly Kiba scoffed lightly at that.

"I just need something for a headache." He grumbled as he rubbed at his head again, flying metal ships weren't anything new to him, to a degree. But a spaceship? A blue box that could be in space, inside of a spaceship? Sounded like bullshit to him.

Then again...these people seemed more clean and put together than most humans he's met, give or take a few outliers. Yet, they didn't have the air of the deranged nobility either as far as he could tell.

His eyes landed on Max as he spoke, narrowing. He looked a little like some noble, which didn't put him to ease all that much.

"I'm sure if some of us wanted anyone here dead, they'd of tried the moment they woke up without taking into account these people." He spoke up gruffly as he motioned to Picard and his crew.

@Jeremi @Capri @Ver @Yun Lee @MaxIrvaron. @Minerva @Sark @Everyone else

Hearing about the headache Dr. Crusher walked up to Kiba giving him a medical scan with her tricorder before administering some sort of medicine to his neck that seemed to do the trick. "Feel any better?" She asked.

"Please," Picard remarked. "We genuinely mean you know harm, we just want to know what has happened and if we can help."

Yamato's Prologue

"So... this where Alcor sent me," the white haired lad in the black coat grumbled to himself as he got up from what seemed liked an eternity of sleep. This lad is Yamato Hotsuin, and despite being 17, he and the group he led was a force to be reckoned with; but ever since a certain event happened, is seems that he is the only man left (barring the new set of total strangers in his vicinity).

"Is this a part of the Akasha Stratum?" Yamato wondered to himself as he took out his phone to check his status.

[(Location: Unidentified.)]
[(Warning: Data on your Demon Summoning App has been spontaneously altered. Please check your data again.)]

"Impressive..." he muttered as he examined the status of his phone further. Unsurprisingly, a good amount of data has either been transformed or eradicated, and his Macca had been drained to zero. His demon stock is suddenly filled to the brim with high-leveled demons (some he do not recognize at all), and he had also obtained skills that he never recalled cracking. "What kind of skill coult Luster Candy be?" he thought to himself, turning back in response to someone loudly asking about some "Project". In that case, this definitely not a part of the Akasha Stratum. If it isn't what could it be?

After running down on his own thoughts, he closed his phone, slipped it back into his coat pocket, and took his forward steps to assess the situation at hand. From the scenario before him, he could see a man in black spandex, a rogue Demon of mechanical appearance, a boy clearly below his age, and several people whose uniforms strikingly resembled those of JP's (albeit of different colors). From what things appear to be, the men in uniform are questioning and discussing with the other people, who seemed to be just as concerned as him. Although he does not properly pick up much from their discourse, he did pick up two important points: They are in a box called a TARDIS and that it is in a ship called the USS Enterprise. He also picked up the name 'Picard' from one of the uniformed men's self-introduction.

"Perhaps the you may be willing to lecture us about the nature of this USS Enterprise that we are currently in. Although you seem to doubt that any of us do not mean harm, would it also be fair to assure us that you, too, do not have any schemes on your behalf?" Yamato calmly asked Picard and the other members of the Enterprise with a deep voice as he walked out of the big blue box, taking a swift glance at the man who stepped out before him and his display of courage. If there is one thing he wanted to clarify, it is that he could trust those people. Afterall, he had been the mastermind of similar schemes himself such as attempting to use a certain group of civilians he gathered as pawns for a somewhat twisted ambition.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Capri @Ver @Minerva @EveryoneElse

"We are part of the Federation and of Starfleet." Picard turned to face the new speaker. "I'm not going to act like we never fight but it's always a last resort. Diplomacy I've found is usually far better than drawing swords."

The Doctor was no longer on Rhode's Island. He was standing on the inside of a much different kind of mobile Fortress - larger, bulkier potentially. His every word sounded modified, there was clearly something in his low, deep tinges that implied that he was veiling his true voice. Was he even a he? No one knew.

latest

"The Doctor... that is also a title that many have called me," he says, "speaking of many... without my presence, Rhode's Island... wait, no, there are other authority figures present. They will be fine for a period, but I must return eventually, no matter how hospitable your crew might be."

Briefly looking to Death's Head, he adds, "do you accept Lungmen Dollars?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Minerva @Capri @Ver

The Doctor gave...the Doctor a look over and shook her head. "Nah sorry you're not one of me. Though I suppose you could be one of my future incarnations." She thought about it for a moment. "Probably not."

"I accept relevant credits," Death's Head remarked to Doctor. "I do not visit your part of the universe often, so would be a waste, yes? Gold? Platinum? Safe, used all over, yes?"

View attachment 8663

"Aw, jammit all. 'Cause no hero outing's complete without a condescending super-kid," Miguel breathed as Number Five insisted that they were all in some fictional hodgepodge. He pinched the bridge of his nose through his mask with a soft breath, still needing to take some time to process where he was, taking no further thought to Five's words.

Only shrugging his shoulders outwardly, Miguel casually hopped several feet into the air, as though it were no difficult feat for him, backflipping on top of the TARDIS and perching on top of it like an actual insect, looking down toward Worf as he spoke again.

"If you say so, chief. I guess first things first, we gotta get all of ourselves consolidated after all," he said somewhat sympathetically, but still remaining wary of the whole situation. Miguel could only hope however that Five would comply to that end. Everyone seemed to be reacting to their new predicament in various ways, so Miguel understood the notion of keeping everyone orderly, at least for the time being. While that sorted itself out though...

"So, meantime, what's your deal, friend? You an alien or mutant? Asking non-derogatorily, of course. Where I come from at least, you can never really tell," he inquired to Worf, thinking to the X-Men of his time. Not that he had anything against them, but sometimes, it could be weird to consider mere Earthlings looking even more out there than aliens.

No, the only person he just did not want to see again was Ravage.

@Jeremi @Capri @Crow @Chaos Sphere @Takumi @MaxIrvaron @Minerva @Yun Lee @Everybody

"I am half-human and half Klingon," Worf remarked, surprised that this man in a body-covering suit hadn't heard of a Klingon. Perhaps they were further away then they had originally suspected. He was also keen to not let Number 5 out of his sight.

"Gold and platinum is fair game," Doctor says to Death's Hand, "I will keep that in mind."

He looks at Five trying to find an exit, then looks towards the crew.

"Hold on, aren't we in the middle of space?"

@Jeremi @Capri

"We are part of the Federation and of Starfleet." Picard turned to face the new speaker. "I'm not going to act like we never fight but it's always a last resort. Diplomacy I've found is usually far better than drawing swords."

"Hmm... That is good to know, but that is not what I am talking about. In that case, my point of view towards you shall remain neutral for now," he responded without a change of his tone. After seeing the boy warp away from the place, he then added with a cold smile, "Perhaps, you wouldn't mind if the rest of us would follow suit in exploring this place's facilities. I believe that knowing more about you is vital in building trust..." turning to his left to head out of whatever this room might be, preparing himself to return to his position should he not be permitted.

@Jeremi @Capri @ProbablyTheOthers

Connor RK-800

Connor blinked twice as he took in his new surroundings. This certainly wasn’t his home, but space.... that was an odd place to have woken up. So far, excluding the Five kid.... everyone seemed nice.

If I may inquire, is everyone here some sort of human? Oh sorry, where are my manners? Hank would remind me to start off with an introduction. My name is Connor, formerly an android owned by Cyberlife.... now.... not so much.” Connor would analyze his surroundings while he waited as well.

@Jeremi @Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back