Side Story To Boldly Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter where on the Enterprise the group was they soon heard Captain Picard’s voice coming through the air. “Would our guests come to the transporter room 1 on deck 6, room 1654.”

A time later the group found the room with Picard and Data waiting on them. “Good, you’re here. We’ve arrived at the planet and are ready to beam down. Considering the circumstances I found it pertinent to bring you along.”

“Mighty kind of you captain!” The Doctor remarked. “We understand the situation,” She looked at the others hoping for some nods. “And we won’t step on any toes. We just want to figure out this as you do, and hopefully, find out what your crew was up to anyway.”

Picard nodded. “Of course. I imagine this form of transportation is unfamiliar to some but I can assure you it’s perfectly safe.” Picard and Data walked up to the platform the Doctor following excitingly after.

“Oh, this is going to be fun. Come on now everyone. Come on!” As the platform was filled Picard spoke to the ensign by the controls.

“Energize.” With that, the people on the platform vanished into a light away from the transporter to the planet below. As the final members of the group arrived on the surface of the planet they’d find Data using a device to scan the surrounding area and the Doctor using a metallic wand of some sort. They were standing in the middle of a camp and the only ones here were the group. Around them, structures overrun with vegetation and lush forest.

“No one’s here,” Picard mused. “What can you tell us Mr. Data?”

Data had his tricorder out to scan the area. “Other than not detecting anyone else except us I can’t say I have much to report just yet. It does appear the entire place is…abandoned.”

Picard had a look of concern on his face as he investigated the site. “I don’t like this. I believe this needs further investigation.” Picard handed over what seemed to be a similar combadge that he was wearing to the Doctor. “I, Mr. Data, and the Doctor will lead a group to investigate. We’ll rendezvous here unless we don’t find anything. Keep your channel open. I want to know the moment you find the excavation crew or anything out of the ordinary. I don’t much care to stand idly here for long. While I’m not your superior officer I hope I don’t have to say that time is of the essence.”

“You heard the man! Who you wanna go out exploring with? I can assure you I’m a terrific leader person.” The Doctor looked excited at the rest of them.

Without missing a beat Death’s Head sauntered up to Data. “Us robots have to stick together, yes?”

"I do not see how our nature as beings created by another would indicate some form of familiarity," Data replied with a matter of fact tone. Death's Head seemed to be ready to move again but seemed to relent.

Picard’s crew would stay around the campsite trying to figure if they could find anything.

The Doctor and her crew headed off to investigate a peculiar looking derelict structure a bit away from the campsite.

Data decided it was pertinent to also investigate the jungle-like forest. There could be something hidden among the vegetation.

@Jeremi @Minerva @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Lucky @Crow @Capri @Atomic Knight @Takumi @MaxIrvaron @Ver @Sark @Chaos Sphere

View attachment 8786

"Forests aren't really my usual hang-out place, but if there's a chance that this world is connected to why we're all displaced here, guess I've got no choice," Miguel briskly said.

He whistled to himself as the Enterprise's transporter tech beamed him and the others down to the planet in the blink of an eye. Miguel was wary of the prospect of being ionized and rematerialized atom by atom somewhere else, but given the subjective year of this place, he could only hope that the technology here was much more advanced than where he came from. 2099 had nothing on these massive spaceships that looked like they came straight out of the holovids, after all.

With that all said, the black and red clad hero decided to follow the Doctor, keeping his guard up for anything less than friendly here. With his advanced vision, Miguel was able to take notice of the peculiar structure as well, and given his natural curiosity for the unknown, figured he'd do more good here than blindly exploring the jungle where he was out of his element.

"What is that thing over there...?" He mumbled inquisitively. "I don't suppose it's a welcome mat waiting inside?"

@Jeremi @DoctorCrew

Jesse followed the Doctor and the others silently while they went off on foot. She was thankful for the general lack of scrutiny from the crew and how easygoing most of their surprise guests seemed to be. Jesse had gotten pretty used to just going with the flow of things lately, so as strange and unknown this entire venture was, it was also a bit familiar. Strange, weird, chaotic... Jesse had found a fondness for these states of being.

No, fondness isn't the right word. It's a hunger. There's no place I'd rather be right now than heading into the unknown.

@Ver @Jeremi @DoctorCrew

She looked at Yamato. "I bring this up because while the situation is as unnatural as it is. I hope you can understand that I won't share information that might be considered harmful or able to tip the balance of power in one way or another. The readings I've taken are the bare rudimentary I need to do my research into your situation. Sharing our knowledge or technology beyond the veil of time and space might have dire consequences."

Yamato crossed his arms with a look of disappointment and responded, "As someone who lead the frontlines of an apocalyptic war and had entered the Akasha Stratum, I doubt that any information would hurt me... But I understand that your fears of a power imbalance is perfectly justified," he closed his eyes to reflect on something in his somewhat distant past, "Ever since the Demon Summmoning App was released to humanity, JP's managed to acquire deadly firepower in the guise of unassuming civilians. This is a major factor that enabled us to defeat Polaris. That, alone, is a possible example on why you would not appreciate doing such, I believe?" Yamato then paused for a few seconds as if deep in thought, "Maybe I should inspect this area and learn things myself, assuming that this does not count as sharing information."

No matter where on the Enterprise the group was they soon heard Captain Picard’s voice coming through the air. “Would our guests come to the transporter room 1 on deck 6, room 1654.”

Upon hearing the announcement, he changed his mind and decided to prioritize what Picard has to offer. "Perhaps, I must prove myself worthy enough to know anything from you. May we meet again," he said without missing a beat before leaving swiftly and heading straight to the transporter room, hoping that Doctor Crusher would consider him as an exception to the philosophical directive at some point...

A time later the group found the room with Picard and Data waiting on them. “Good, you’re here. We’ve arrived at the planet and are ready to beam down. Considering the circumstances I found it pertinent to bring you along.”

Eventually, he managed to navigate his way to the transport room and saw that everyone has gathered, with Picard preparing to say something. He joined the fray and paid attention to his announcement.

The term 'beam down' grabbed his attention with full force, sounding almost like something that either his head scientist or a certain guy named "Joe" would use to refer to the Terminals. Before he could think hard enough about what this could mean, the word command and the room's response has confirmed something: the ship contains a more mobile and independent Terminal. Realizing this, he took not of this fact, that he may implement this technological improvement it should he be able to return to his world.

When he and the others are now in the planet, he could see what clearly resembled a post-apocalyptic Earth. Whatever happened here did not seem to have greatly affeced the vegetation. He listened to the discussion that ensued...

Picard had a look of concern on his face as he investigated the site. “I don’t like this. I believe this needs further investigation.” Picard handed over what seemed to be a similar combadge that he was wearing to the Doctor. “I, Mr. Data, and the Doctor will lead a group to investigate. We’ll rendezvous here unless we don’t find anything. Keep your channel open. I want to know the moment you find the excavation crew or anything out of the ordinary. I don’t much care to stand idly here for long. While I’m not your superior officer I hope I don’t have to say that time is of the essence.”

Indeed. Yamato sees no reason for this place not to require an investigation. As the discussion went on, he is eventually presented with two choices: to either follow the Doctor and cover a wide range of information or to stay with Picard and keep him secure while investigating. He stood still to think about what his decision should be...

"I choose to cooperate with Picard for now. Should any threat decide to approach us, whether we expect it or not, I believe that I am capable of assisting in any defensive measures and providing a decent amount of defensive firepower alone. That aside, I believe that there may be something hidden within our direct vicinity," Yamato voiced out, confident with his choice and hoping that those who go with the Doctor would stay safe. That aside, he might consider trying to check for Dragon Stream energy from this location, seeing that the campsite appears to hold a historical significance on its own.

@Jeremi @PicardCrew

"I would say I operate differently, but this is space and extraterrestrial life we are talking about, so your Prime Directive is logical," Doctor adds.

Soon, they land on a jungle planet

"Yamato, was it? Would you like to halt our curiousities here and bring our curiousities to other places? I am considering exploring the Jungle Planet."

@Chaos Sphere @Jeremi

"Yamato, was it? Would you like to halt our curiosities here and bring our curiosities to other places? I am considering exploring the Jungle Planet."

Yamato heard his name being called. Turning towards the source of the voice, he noticed that the hooded Doctor is still with him. After hearing out his offer, he sighed and responded: "As interesting as your proposal is, I have already fixed my role for this investigation. I have already decided to stay with Commander Picard with the temporary duty to assist him in uncovering useful information from this camp and to ensure his security. I believe that you should inquire with Data about your interest... That aside, this place seems to be more of a ruin than a jungle" he sighed before turning back to see if anyone other than himself is willing to stay in the abandoned camp.

@Crow @Jeremi @PicardCrew

“Mighty kind of you captain!” The Doctor remarked. “We understand the situation,” She looked at the others hoping for some nods. “And we won’t step on any toes. We just want to figure out this as you do, and hopefully, find out what your crew was up to anyway.”

Picard nodded. “Of course. I imagine this form of transportation is unfamiliar to some but I can assure you it’s perfectly safe.” Picard and Data walked up to the platform the Doctor following excitingly after.

“Oh, this is going to be fun. Come on now everyone. Come on!” As the platform was filled Picard spoke to the ensign by the controls.

“Energize.” With that, the people on the platform vanished into a light away from the transporter to the planet below. As the final members of the group arrived on the surface of the planet they’d find Data using a device to scan the surrounding area and the Doctor using a metallic wand of some sort. They were standing in the middle of a camp and the only ones here were the group. Around them, structures overrun with vegetation and lush forest.

“No one’s here,” Picard mused. “What can you tell us Mr. Data?”

Data had his tricorder out to scan the area. “Other than not detecting anyone else except us I can’t say I have much to report just yet. It does appear the entire place is…abandoned.”

“You heard the man! Who you wanna go out exploring with? I can assure you I’m a terrific leader person.” The Doctor looked excited at the rest of them.

Without missing a beat Death’s Head sauntered up to Data. “Us robots have to stick together, yes?”

"I do not see how our nature as beings created by another would indicate some form of familiarity," Data replied with a matter of fact tone. Death's Head seemed to be ready to move again but seemed to relent.

Picard’s crew would stay around the campsite trying to figure if they could find anything.

The Doctor and her crew headed off to investigate a peculiar looking derelict structure a bit away from the campsite.

Data decided it was pertinent to also investigate the jungle-like forest. There could be something hidden among the vegetation.

@Jeremi @Minerva @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Lucky @Crow @Capri @Atomic Knight @Takumi @MaxIrvaron @Ver @Sark @Chaos Sphere

Kiba wasn't sure he liked their mode of transportation too much. Shaking his head slightly to shake of the odd sensation he felt afterwards, he took a glance around at their surroundings.

Things were never as easy as finding a group of people waiting for them and moving on to the next step, so Kiba took the fact that the archeologists weren't in camp and likely in trouble in stride.

Turning to Five specifically, the wolf in disguise put his hands in his jacket pockets.

"You want to go anywhere specific?" He asked, figuring the secret old man would insist on sticking with him even in a place like this.

@Jeremi @Capri @Everyone

Doctor approaches Data in order to gather... well... data.

"Sapient life clearly exists here, but... what kind?"

@Jeremi @DataSquad

NUMBER FIVE
@Jeremi @Takumi @Ver @Atomic Knight @AnyoneElse

"Well, I know the crew of the Enterprise don't really like me that much so... I'm heading with The Doctor," he says, merely walking towards The Doctor so that Kiba could keep up with him.

tumblr_puhx9gz1pK1xmq33do5_400.png

"I'm not wandering off like I did last time, don't worry," Five said, trying to reassure them.​

View attachment 8786

"Forests aren't really my usual hang-out place, but if there's a chance that this world is connected to why we're all displaced here, guess I've got no choice," Miguel briskly said.

He whistled to himself as the Enterprise's transporter tech beamed him and the others down to the planet in the blink of an eye. Miguel was wary of the prospect of being ionized and rematerialized atom by atom somewhere else, but given the subjective year of this place, he could only hope that the technology here was much more advanced than where he came from. 2099 had nothing on these massive spaceships that looked like they came straight out of the holovids, after all.

With that all said, the black and red clad hero decided to follow the Doctor, keeping his guard up for anything less than friendly here. With his advanced vision, Miguel was able to take notice of the peculiar structure as well, and given his natural curiosity for the unknown, figured he'd do more good here than blindly exploring the jungle where he was out of his element.

"What is that thing over there...?" He mumbled inquisitively. "I don't suppose it's a welcome mat waiting inside?"

@Jeremi @DoctorCrew

"I dunno. That's why I picked it out!" The Doctor remarked moving closer to the structure. "If you look around you can tell it's a bit different from the other ruins. Sleeker more, meaner. If that makes any sense."

NUMBER FIVE

"Well, I know the crew of the Enterprise don't really like me that much so... I'm heading with The Doctor," he says, merely walking towards The Doctor so that Kiba could keep up with him.

"I'm not wandering off like I did last time, don't worry," Five said, trying to reassure them.​

"Just as long as you don't get yourself killed. You were on my TARDIS so that means you're my responsibility whether I knew about you or not." As they got close to the structure they could notice a little hatch to the side from where they could enter and the surprising size of the structure itself. It otherwise seemed properly sealed. "It's never that easy," The Doctor remarked to Spider-man as she used her sonic screwdriver to get the hatch open. "Ready to breach the unknown?"

@Capri @Jeremi @Takumi @Ver @Atomic Knight @TeamDoctor

Yamato crossed his arms with a look of disappointment and responded, "As someone who lead the frontlines of an apocalyptic war and had entered the Akasha Stratum, I doubt that any information would hurt me... But I understand that your fears of a power imbalance is perfectly justified," he closed his eyes to reflect on something in his somewhat distant past, "Ever since the Demon Summmoning App was released to humanity, JP's managed to acquire deadly firepower in the guise of unassuming civilians. This is a major factor that enabled us to defeat Polaris. That, alone, is a possible example on why you would not appreciate doing such, I believe?" Yamato then paused for a few seconds as if deep in thought, "Maybe I should inspect this area and learn things myself, assuming that this does not count as sharing information."

Upon hearing the announcement, he changed his mind and decided to prioritize what Picard has to offer. "Perhaps, I must prove myself worthy enough to know anything from you. May we meet again," he said without missing a beat before leaving swiftly and heading straight to the transporter room, hoping that Doctor Crusher would consider him as an exception to the philosophical directive at some point...

Eventually, he managed to navigate his way to the transport room and saw that everyone has gathered, with Picard preparing to say something. He joined the fray and paid attention to his announcement.

The term 'beam down' grabbed his attention with full force, sounding almost like something that either his head scientist or a certain guy named "Joe" would use to refer to the Terminals. Before he could think hard enough about what this could mean, the word command and the room's response has confirmed something: the ship contains a more mobile and independent Terminal. Realizing this, he took not of this fact, that he may implement this technological improvement it should he be able to return to his world.

When he and the others are now in the planet, he could see what clearly resembled a post-apocalyptic Earth. Whatever happened here did not seem to have greatly affeced the vegetation. He listened to the discussion that ensued...

Indeed. Yamato sees no reason for this place not to require an investigation. As the discussion went on, he is eventually presented with two choices: to either follow the Doctor and cover a wide range of information or to stay with Picard and keep him secure while investigating. He stood still to think about what his decision should be...

"I choose to cooperate with Picard for now. Should any threat decide to approach us, whether we expect it or not, I believe that I am capable of assisting in any defensive measures and providing a decent amount of defensive firepower alone. That aside, I believe that there may be something hidden within our direct vicinity," Yamato voiced out, confident with his choice and hoping that those who go with the Doctor would stay safe. That aside, he might consider trying to check for Dragon Stream energy from this location, seeing that the campsite appears to hold a historical significance on its own.

@Jeremi @PicardCrew

Yamato's reading came up empty. Much like the rest of the area, but as Yamato continued on he found what seemed like a mess hall. Plates with half-eaten food on them and utensils scattered here and there. It seemed like whatever happened the excavation crew left in a hurry.

@Chaos Sphere @PicardCrew

Doctor approaches Data in order to gather... well... data.

"Sapient life clearly exists here, but... what kind?"

@Jeremi @DataSquad

"Once perhaps. Not counting the crew right now on the planet of course" Data replied still taking his readings as they entered the forest. "My scans show that the youngest structure on this planet is a hundred years old. The others much older than that."

"Your little device tell us what happened here?" Death's Head asked. "People just not wander off, yes?"

"You assume correctly that sentient beings usually do not just leave their homes. The scans however show that this entire planet has areas just like this. I find it quite remarkable."

@Crow @DataSquad

Undecided: @Minerva @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Lucky @Capri @MaxIrvaron @Sark

NUMBER FIVE

"I dunno. That's why I picked it out!" The Doctor remarked moving closer to the structure. "If you look around you can tell it's a bit different from the other ruins. Sleeker more, meaner. If that makes any sense."

"Just as long as you don't get yourself killed. You were on my TARDIS so that means you're my responsibility whether I knew about you or not."
As they got close to the structure they could notice a little hatch to the side from where they could enter and the surprising size of the structure itself. It otherwise seemed properly sealed. "It's never that easy," The Doctor remarked to Spider-man as she used her sonic screwdriver to get the hatch open. "Ready to breach the unknown?"

@Capri @Jeremi @Takumi @Ver @Atomic Knight @TeamDoctor

Yamato's reading came up empty. Much like the rest of the area, but as Yamato continued on he found what seemed like a mess hall. Plates with half-eaten food on them and utensils scattered here and there. It seemed like whatever happened the excavation crew left in a hurry.

"Once perhaps. Not counting the crew right now on the planet of course" Data replied still taking his readings as they entered the forest. "My scans show that the youngest structure on this planet is a hundred years old. The others much older than that."

"Your little device tell us what happened here?" Death's Head asked. "People just not wander off, yes?"

"You assume correctly that sentient beings usually do not just leave their homes. The scans however show that this entire planet has areas just like this. I find it quite remarkable."

@Crow @DataSquad

Undecided: @Minerva @Yun Lee @Space_Candy @Lucky @Capri @MaxIrvaron @Sark

Kiba followed after Five quietly for a second, before glancing at The Doctor.

"If you were to wander off I'd track you down so you wouldn't get into too much trouble." Kiba spoke up, glancing at Five as he spoke before watching as The Doctor opened the hatch. Eyeing it a moment, he pulled his hands out of his pocket and proceeded to enter whatever waited below.

@Jeremi @Capri @Ver @Atomic Knight @TeamDoctor

Jesse took in the ruins with a sense of awe. She absolutely loved stuff like this. It helped that it seemed so out of place, making the whole structure seem even more mysterious. If she had to take a guess, the design reminded her a bit of something she might have seen in the Astral Plane.

"Definitely stands out, doesn't it?" she said absentmindedly as they approached the entrance hatch. Her gaze wandered to take in the others who had joined them. Though she had not spoken to them, she had at least picked up their names. Kiba and... Five, wasn't it?

"I have a question for you," she said, looking at Five. "You able to, uh, teleport other people? How do you do that, anyway?"

@Capri @Jeremi @Takumi @Ver @TeamDoctor

NUMBER FIVE
@Jeremi @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Ver @EveryoneElse

Jesse’s questioning sort of took him off guard, but he attempted to answer her questions honestly.

“I could... but it takes a lot out of me and those who I take with me gets the additional side effect of nausea,” Five answered, “As for how I do it, it’s second nature to me. But... for an explanation as to what’s happening, I’m dissolving myself and then rematerializing at another place and time, so it’s basically teleportation,”

Kiba followed after Five quietly for a second, before glancing at The Doctor.

"If you were to wander off I'd track you down so you wouldn't get into too much trouble." Kiba spoke up, glancing at Five as he spoke before watching as The Doctor opened the hatch. Eyeing it a moment, he pulled his hands out of his pocket and proceeded to enter whatever waited below.

Jesse took in the ruins with a sense of awe. She absolutely loved stuff like this. It helped that it seemed so out of place, making the whole structure seem even more mysterious. If she had to take a guess, the design reminded her a bit of something she might have seen in the Astral Plane.

"Definitely stands out, doesn't it?" she said absentmindedly as they approached the entrance hatch. Her gaze wandered to take in the others who had joined them. Though she had not spoken to them, she had at least picked up their names. Kiba and... Five, wasn't it?

"I have a question for you," she said, looking at Five. "You able to, uh, teleport other people? How do you do that, anyway?"

@Capri @Jeremi @Takumi @Ver @TeamDoctor

To the group's surprise as they entered the structure they'd find a dim light illuminating up a corridor. "Well that's surprising," The Doctor pulled her trusty sonic screwdriver aimed it at the lights, and looked at the reading. "This thing has been here for more than a hundred years and there's still energy surging through it. Whoever lived on this planet built things to last. Or maybe...this is because of the archeologists? Weird that haven't seen any footsteps or anythin' out there. Don't know if that means something or maybe there's just been rain to wipe out the tracks?"

The paths seemed to go left and right and there wasn't much to say what way was the best.​

@Atomic Knight @Capri @Jeremi @Takumi @Ver @TeamDoctor

"Looks like the Dragon Stream does not pass here..." Yamato sighs to himself before investigating the other aspects of the area. The first thing that caught his attention was the sight of an abandoned mess hall, complete with utensils and half-eaten food. Seeing this as a possible hint on the fate of whoever was there (which he believed might be the archaeologists that they had been talking about), he pulls out his phone and began to do perform scans and analyses. The first thing he decided to check on is the freshness of the half-eaten food, which can serve as a clue on the hypothetical time frame of the event. He also believed that if there are any foreign or hazardous substances involved, like chemicals, the food would have most likely absorbed some of it. With this in mind, he approached one of the tables and began scanning one of the plates, hoping to get the best of results.

@Jeremi @PicardCrew

Last edited:

To the group's surprise as they entered the structure they'd find a dim light illuminating up a corridor. "Well that's surprising," The Doctor pulled her trusty sonic screwdriver aimed it at the lights, and looked at the reading. "This thing has been here for more than a hundred years and there's still energy surging through it. Whoever lived on this planet built things to last. Or maybe...this is because of the archeologists? Weird that haven't seen any footsteps or anythin' out there. Don't know if that means something or maybe there's just been rain to wipe out the tracks?"

The paths seemed to go left and right and there wasn't much to say what way was the best.​

@Atomic Knight @Capri @Jeremi @Takumi @Ver @TeamDoctor

"Wouldn't there be signs that it rained if it was recently?" The blue eyed young man asked. In the meantime, Kiba tried to see if he could catch any form of scent that didn't belong to the group coming from either pathway.

@Jeremi @Capri @Atomic Knight @Ver @TeamDoctor

"Looks like the Dragon Stream does not pass here..." Yamato sighs to himself before investigating the other aspects of the area. The first thing that caught his attention was the sight of an abandoned mess hall, complete with utensils and half-eaten food. Seeing this as a possible hint on the fate of whoever was there (which he believed might be the archaeologists that they had been talking about), he pulls out his phone and began to do perform scans and analyses. The first thing he decided to check on is the freshness of the half-eaten food, which can serve as a clue on the hypothetical time frame of the event. He also believed that if there are any foreign or hazardous substances involved, like chemicals, the food would have most likely absorbed some of it. With this in mind, he approached one of the tables and began scanning one of the plates, hoping to get the best of results.

@Jeremi @PicardCrew

Yamato didn't find anything suspicious about the food. It seemed to have been laying around for a while though it was hard to say how long it had been. As he investigated the food he'd hear some rustling coming from a couple of crates in the corner of the mess hall.

"Wouldn't there be signs that it rained if it was recently?" The blue eyed young man asked. In the meantime, Kiba tried to see if he could catch any form of scent that didn't belong to the group coming from either pathway.

@Jeremi @Capri @Atomic Knight @Ver @TeamDoctor

"It was just a suggestion," The Doctor remarked. "Besides it seemed like the Enterprise hadn't been able to contact this place for a while now." As for the smell. It was very clinical, though it was a few hints of what could be rust particles in the air. Down the right path, Kiba felt something else. It almost smelled, human.

@Takumi @Capri @Atomic Knight @Ver @TeamDoctor

Yamato didn't find anything suspicious about the food. It seemed to have been laying around for a while though it was hard to say how long it had been. As he investigated the food he'd hear some rustling coming from a couple of crates in the corner of the mess hall.

Yamato heard a not-so-faint rustling from the crates, shifting his attention towards it and taking a spoon from the table near him like a murderer preparing an improvised weapon. He took paced towards the aforementioned crates of suspicion, getting close enough for it to be within his throwing range while in distance enough for him to react on time should the entity in hiding attempt to use the element of surprise to attack him. Taking a step backward, he gathered momentum for his spoon-wielding arm and focused a heavy glare at the top of the crates. "Show yourself..." he commanded to the crates before doing an overhead throw aimed at one of them, hoping that the noise of the collision would startle the hidden thing out of hiding.

@Jeremi @PicardCrew

"It was just a suggestion," The Doctor remarked. "Besides it seemed like the Enterprise hadn't been able to contact this place for a while now." As for the smell. It was very clinical, though it was a few hints of what could be rust particles in the air. Down the right path, Kiba felt something else. It almost smelled, human.

@Takumi @Capri @Atomic Knight @Ver @TeamDoctor

Kiba nodded to The Doctor before his brows furrowed at the scents he did pick up, before glancing down the right path.

"Something's down that way. Can't tell if it's completely human or not." He replied, body turned towards the path in question.

Byleth decided to tag along with Picard, seeing his was the smallest group thus far. This was all quite strange, but even so the opportunity to investigate and possibly return home swiftly was too good to pass up. While Yamato investigated the food, the mercenary walked the perimeter to keep an eye out for anything unusual. And with those strange noises, something unusual did come. Hand on the hilt of his blade, Byleth pressed himself back against a nearby wall, watching for the source of the noise as Yamato made the first move. If needed he would take the being by surprise.

@Jeremi @Chaos Sphere @PicardCrew​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back