Side Story To Boldly Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Yamato stood back Batgirl went into action with one of her batarangs hitting one of the heads causing its next attack to go off course causing the ground to explode with debris.

"I have found that they are neutralized by blunt force," Picard remarked to Batgirl as he fired off a phaser blast towards the cyber heads.

"This was not how I envisioned it. Fighting heads. It is a downgrade, yes?" Death's Head lamented firing off another shot from his blaster.

Yamato would notice that the cyber heads were in tight formation and they would have a hard time avoiding a large sweeping attack.

After seconds worth of analysis, Yamato finished his mental assessment, noticing that their collective decision to stay very close to each other dampens the purpose of their high-maneuverability and small size, making them susceptible to being taken down by an attack of wide coverage. The Merak bombs knew better than this. He concluded that the best option that he could use for this situation is to pull out a multi-directional attack with his demons. Commencing the attack plan, he commanded the Orochi to approach the swarm of flying heads on one side and commanded Garuda to appear on the other side. The two Demons obeyed his orders and immediately started moving into position, the Orochi slithering its way to its appointed destination while Garuda launched itself in upward flight and landed the other side, effectively sandwiching the enemy formation. Once they have already taken their positions, the Orochi moved first by executing the skill Titanomachia by grouping its eight heads and sweeping at the flying machines as if they were a single giant arm swatting at bugs. On the other side, Garuda chose to gather energies with a single Power Charge, intending to unleash a powerful attack should there be any survivors from the serpent's onslaught.

While the Demons are doing what they are commanded to do, Yamato cast Holy Dance at the swarm with the intention to do supplementary damage, pulling out multiple spheres of pure energy from his handheld device and sending them to home at any of the heads that are present, regardless of their location, ready to detonate on contact. He made sure not to get too far from Picard's vicinity in order to be able to endure hits on his behalf should a surprise move be pulled off again.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @PolikShadowbliss @PicardCrew
@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @DataSquad

Any of the Heads to not be taken down by Batgirl and Yamato had Byleth to deal with. Sword drawn, the mercenary sprung into action and slashed at any opponents in their way. That was his job, after all, and if he was to stay with these kind people in this strange world, he needed to earn his keep.
@Jeremi @Yun Lee @PolikShadowbliss @Chaos Sphere @PicardCrew
@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @DataSquad

"Alright, alright, let's vamoose already, everyone!" Miguel said, hopping to the front of the group once more as if to lead everyone forward.

He was tempted to clap his hands twice as if to rein the rest of the group into order, if not for the fact that the Cybermen were right around the corner. Of course, they probably already had a good idea where they all were anyway; there wasn't too much room otherwise, but he didn't want to further alert the cyborgs in this cramped place as it was.

@Jeremi @Capri @Takumi @Atomic Knight @TeamDoctor

The joint assault of the gathered group was enough to take care of the cyber heads. As the final one hit the ground the Captain's and Data's combadge came to life with the voice of First Officer Riker. "-terprise to Away team. Enterprise to Away team. Can anyone hear me?"

"This is Captain Picard, I'm glad to hear your voice Mr. Riker."

"We've been trying to contact you every since you arrived on the planet. What is the situation?"

"Dire, I'm afraid. We have met with hostiles and I fear we will not find the excavation crew alive. Have you been able to contact the Doctor?"

"I'm afraid not. There is some sort of interference still around her."

Picard looked over to the large structure the Doctors group had entered. "They are inside a giant structure we found on the surface. It's possible there is something more blocking the area. Keep coms open and be ready to beam us aboard on my mark." With that, he turned to face the others. "We are safe. For now, but I will not leave until we have all been reunited. I will not ask you to join me but you are welcome to do so."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @PolikShadowbliss @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @PicardCrew

Miguel could hear the Doctor shout after him. "No! Turn left here! I have an idea!" The Doctor continued to shout direction for the Spider-man of the future until they hit another door. "Ladies and gentlemen," The Doctor used the sonic screwdriver again to open the door. "Welcome to the command center." She very quickly ran to one of the consoles and started tinkering. As she did a laser blast flew through the open door as the Cybermen had finally caught up with them.

"Jeez!" Miguel exclaimed as the Cybermen's laser blast shot through the door, narrowly just missing the group. "Dunno why we're here in the Command Center, but I'm trusting you here, Doc! Increasingly at my peril, it looks like!" The man said, their time limit suddenly having grown dire in an instant as it seemed the cyborgs were hotter on their trail than ever before.

Holding his arms out in front of the others, Miguel stood forward once more. "Stay back, everyone! Single file, right behind the S-Man!" He quipped, before spinning more webs with a sharp Thwip! sound at the open door, attempting to create another web barrier to keep the Cybermen at bay, even if only for a small moment!

The joint assault of the gathered group was enough to take care of the cyber heads. As the final one hit the ground the Captain's and Data's combadge came to life with the voice of First Officer Riker. "-terprise to Away team. Enterprise to Away team. Can anyone hear me?"

"This is Captain Picard, I'm glad to hear your voice Mr. Riker."

"We've been trying to contact you every since you arrived on the planet. What is the situation?"

"Dire, I'm afraid. We have met with hostiles and I fear we will not find the excavation crew alive. Have you been able to contact the Doctor?"

Picard looked over to the large structure the Doctors group had entered. "They are inside a giant structure we found on the surface. It's possible there is something more blocking the area. Keep coms open and be ready to beam us aboard on my mark." With that, he turned to face the others. "We are safe. For now, but I will not leave until we have all been reunited. I will not ask you to join me but you are welcome to do so."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @PolikShadowbliss @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @PicardCrew

Miguel could hear the Doctor shout after him. "No! Turn left here! I have an idea!" The Doctor continued to shout direction for the Spider-man of the future until they hit another door. "Ladies and gentlemen," The Doctor used the sonic screwdriver again to open the door. "Welcome to the command center." She very quickly ran to one of the consoles and started tinkering. As she did a laser blast flew through the open door as the Cybermen had finally caught up with them.

"Jeez!" Miguel exclaimed as the Cybermen's laser blast shot through the door, narrowly just missing the group. "Dunno why we're here in the Command Center, but I'm trusting you here, Doc! Increasingly at my peril, it looks like!" The man said, their time limit suddenly having grown dire in an instant as it seemed the cyborgs were hotter on their trail than ever before.

Holding his arms out in front of the others, Miguel stood forward once more. "Stay back, everyone! Single file, right behind the S-Man!" He quipped, before spinning more webs with a sharp Thwip! sound at the open door, attempting to create another web barrier to keep the Cybermen at bay, even if only for a small moment!

tumblr_phcf3vx77W1r37419_540.jpg

Kiba whirled with a snarl, but stopped from going on the offensive just yet as Miguel tried to create a barrier to keep the Cybermen away.

"Doc, what are you trying to do?" He asked. If any of the Cybermen tried to get through the webbing and the door, he'd charge and slam into them with enough force to, hopefully, cause the same domino effect as before, then attempt to jump back beside the others.

@Jeremi @Capri @Ver @Atomic Knight @DoctorCrew

"This is Captain Picard, I'm glad to hear your voice, Mr. Riker."

"We've been trying to contact you ever since you arrived on the planet. What is the situation?"

Picard looked over to the large structure the Doctors group had entered. "They are inside a giant structure we found on the surface. There may be more blocking the area. Keep coms open and be ready to beam us aboard on my mark." With that, he turned to face the others. "We are safe. For now, but I will not leave until we have all been reunited. I will not ask you to join me but you are welcome to do so."

"Not bad," Garuda remarked as he witnessed the last mechanical heads being decommissioned by the group. He flies back to Yamato, seeing it best to use all the stored power he charged up for later.

Meanwhile, Yamato had listened to the conversation between Commander Picard and Riker and is now confronted by an invitation to help Picard save the Doctor and her comrades. "I will go along. I believe that I have proven myself to be a useful asset for this operation," Yamato declared his decision confidently, looking around to see who among the others have chosen to venture with him into the structure in order to help save the others. After all, he sees no reason to not help those in imminent danger and he believes that this is the best way for him to gain more trust from the others. Turning to face the establishment, he dismissed the Orochi and began choosing the skills and Demon fit for the operation to come.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @PolikShadowbliss @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Picard Crew

"I...am...working...on it!" The Doctor remarked between her console hacking. The Cybermen were now almost upon them but Kiba's and Miguel's attacks kept them occupied long enough for the Doctor to exclaim in excitement. "I got it! Hold on to your seats because this might be a bumpy ride." The Doctor squad felt like they were being teleported, but there was a different sensation to the Enterprise. Their entire body got this weird tingling sensation before a sharp pain and...

They were outside not too far from where Picard and the others were trying to get into the structure. You could still feel a slight burning sensation from the teleportation but the Doctor was already on the move shouting at the others. "We gotta go. We gotta go now!"

Picard seemed dumbstruck by their arrival but nodded as he pressed the combadge. "Mr. Riker. Beam us up." One by one the group was enveloped by the transported beam and brought up to the transporter room.

As they all arrived the Doctor quickly went over to Picard. "I'll explain later, but the people you were going to rescue are beyond saving I'm sorry."

Again the combadge came to life with the voice of Riker. "Captain we are detecting a massive energy spike from the planet, like a weapon ready to fire."

The Doctor's eyes grew wide. "Evade! You can't take it head o-" The entire Enterprise shook violently as something seemed to have hit them head-on.

"I need to get to the bridge," Picard looked at the Doctor and then the others. "I believe it would be best for you to follow me as well."

Soon enough the group found themselves on the bridge as the Captain and Data took their stations. "What's our status?" He asked Riker.

"Whatever hit us knocked our shields down to 40% and it's charging again. We're not going to survive any more shots like that for much longer."

"It's the structure," The Doctor remarked. "It's a Cybermen warship and if you let it's going to destroy this ship and everyone on it."

"Doctor. Starfleet is not known for shooting at an unknown species before even speaking to them. Who are these Cybermen?"
Picard asked the Doctor.

"There's no time! All I can tell you is that they are not from this reality and very bad news. They assimilate and turn other species into more Cybermen. They will not stop until they have made everyone look like them."

Picard looked the Doctor right in the eyes before nodding. "Ready two photon torpedos aimed at that structure."

"Photon torpedoes ready!" One of the ensigns exclaimed.

"Fire." The Enterprise fired off its weaponry and it didn't take long for them to hit their mark. "Report."

"Structure and the surrounding area have been completely destroyed," Data remarked. "No life signs detected."

With that Picard turned towards the Doctor and the others that had followed her. "With that taken care of will someone please explain to me what you found. What about the excavation crew?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @PolikShadowbliss @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Capri @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Space_Candy @Lucky @MaxIrvaron @Sark

View attachment 9004

"What we found there was more horrific than I ever woulda thought, cap," Miguel said to Picard, unable to quip like his predecessor probably would have tried to in his place. Instead, his gaze was visibly hardened underneath his mask as he attempted to recount what he and the Doctor had found, loath as he was to even think of the Cybermen that they had just narrowly managed to escape now.

"The Doc over here calls 'em the Cybermen. If I understand her right, they were once human, like you or me. Well, not exactly like me, but..." The hero of the outdated future clicked his tongue briefly. "But they decided to strip away every single bit of their humanity under the belief that they were evolving... and then they decided that everyone else around 'em would be better off just like them as well, whether or not they'd go along willingly. Assimilated by force, if you would."

With a breath, Miguel shook his head. "Same ol' story, no matter what world you're in, huh?" He said, having heard this song and dance before. "I don't imagine you've met your own version of creepy robot assimilators, eh?"

@Jeremi @Everybody

In the sky, a golden portal with several glyphs around it appeared, and out of it came Max, who landed on his ankles. He'd been hopping around, surveying the area for a bit, but he forgot to actually tell anyone where he'd been going, so he'd missed all of the action.​

The bridge went silent at the mention of assimilating robots. "We...have a similar race of beings in our universe," Picard remarked coldly. "The excavation crew?"

The Doctor nodded solemnly. "I'm sorry, but once the cyber conversion is complete there is nothing we can do. The process is visceral. The only way they live through the pain is because they shut off the pain receptors in the body. I've only known about a handful who have managed to survive with their soul intact..."

When Five came in the Doctor decided that perhaps dwelling on the misery could hold off until later. "Yes. Clearly, they had been there for quite some time. At least a hundred years or so."

"Coinciding with the destruction of the civilization that lived on the planet," Data remarked.

"Correct. I managed to find the communication center of the ship. The information is badly fragmented but maybe I can find out what happened to the ship."

"It is remarkable that Starfleet has no information about this incident," Picard finally remarked with a scowl. "Foreign invaders. The Destruction of a civilization."

"Captain. When I looked through the database it was established that this area of space had not been marked on any star charts yet. Starfleet couldn't have known about it because they had not gotten this far," Data chimed in.

"But something must have happened here. That Cybermen Warship did not down itself."

"There was extensive battle damage on the inside of the ship. Someone or something attacked them."

"And the data you retrieved might tell us more..." As Picard said that the Doctor aimed her screwdriver to the console where Data was working.

"There, everything I managed to get my hands on."

Data quickly took a glance at the information. "The Doctor was right. The information is badly damaged. I will inform you about what I find."

"What we find," The Doctor remarked. "Two heads are better than one, right?"

"Depends on the situation." It seemed like it would take a while to shift through the information. The bridge was free for the group to discuss with the Enterprise crew and the rest of the group if they wished.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @PolikShadowbliss @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Capri @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Space_Candy @Lucky @MaxIrvaron @Sark

Batgirl looked at the downed Cyperheads, breathing sharply. Exhaustion was starting to peek through her body but she ignored it.

“I will be joining you too, Captain.” She said, gathering her strength. She then turned to Yamato.

“Batgirl. I don’t think we’ve officially met!”

"I...am...working...on it!" The Doctor remarked between her console hacking. The Cybermen were now almost upon them but Kiba's and Miguel's attacks kept them occupied long enough for the Doctor to exclaim in excitement. "I got it! Hold on to your seats because this might be a bumpy ride." The Doctor squad felt like they were being teleported, but there was a different sensation to the Enterprise. Their entire body got this weird tingling sensation before a sharp pain and...

They were outside not too far from where Picard and the others were trying to get into the structure. You could still feel a slight burning sensation from the teleportation but the Doctor was already on the move shouting at the others. "We gotta go. We gotta go now!"

Picard seemed dumbstruck by their arrival but nodded as he pressed the combadge. "Mr. Riker. Beam us up." One by one the group was enveloped by the transported beam and brought up to the transporter room.

As they all arrived the Doctor quickly went over to Picard. "I'll explain later, but the people you were going to rescue are beyond saving I'm sorry."

Again the combadge came to life with the voice of Riker. "Captain we are detecting a massive energy spike from the planet, like a weapon ready to fire."

The Doctor's eyes grew wide. "Evade! You can't take it head o-" The entire Enterprise shook violently as something seemed to have hit them head-on.

"I need to get to the bridge," Picard looked at the Doctor and then the others. "I believe it would be best for you to follow me as well."

Soon enough the group found themselves on the bridge as the Captain and Data took their stations. "What's our status?" He asked Riker.

"Whatever hit us knocked our shields down to 40% and it's charging again. We're not going to survive any more shots like that for much longer."

"It's the structure," The Doctor remarked. "It's a Cybermen warship and if you let it's going to destroy this ship and everyone on it."

"Doctor. Starfleet is not known for shooting at an unknown species before even speaking to them. Who are these Cybermen?"
Picard asked the Doctor.

"There's no time! All I can tell you is that they are not from this reality and very bad news. They assimilate and turn other species into more Cybermen. They will not stop until they have made everyone look like them."

Picard looked the Doctor right in the eyes before nodding. "Ready two photon torpedos aimed at that structure."

"Photon torpedoes ready!" One of the ensigns exclaimed.

"Fire." The Enterprise fired off its weaponry and it didn't take long for them to hit their mark. "Report."

"Structure and the surrounding area have been destroyed," Data remarked. "No life signs detected."

With that Picard turned towards the Doctor and the others that had followed her. "With that taken care of will someone please explain to me what you found. What about the excavation crew?"

"My name is Yamato. It's a pleasure to meet you," he replied to Batgirl before turning to head to the structure, only to see that the Doctor and the others allegedly from the building have appeared. Speechless, he stood and allowed his Demon to dismiss himself before being beamed up.

---- fast forward to the discussion about the Cybermen and the event ---

With the Cyberman warship destroyed, Yamato had already composed himself for the ongoing discussion on the bridge. Ironically, he recalled being told not to stand in this area at some point, but he sees no reason to be a stickler to the rules in a time where danger is lurking from a distance. So far, his hearing has gathered for him the fact that the robotic humanoids were called 'Cybermen', that they convert humans into more of their kind, and that the time of their arrival coincides with the destruction of the civilization among some.

"I personally think that their means of evolution are highly-ineffective..." he remarked, ready to back up his tongue-in-cheek claim with the fact that the Cybermen appointed only two guards at a building of high strategic value. "Although it is in character for them to be traveling around in space for places to terrorize, the recent mention of internal damage on their ship may signify that they landed for a completely different reason. Are there any signs of a breach in the outermost entrance?" Yamato asked those who are willing to listen to him, hoping that any answers to his question would make things clearer, "If there isn't, that means that there may the possibility of whatever attacked the ship from within being connected to the extinction of civilization in the planet and that they took advantage of this to create more of their kind. This is merely a theory of mine and I am open to hearing additional information and theories you may have at hand," he added, ready to lend an ear for the others so they would have a chance to speak out their minds.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @PolikShadowbliss @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Capri @EveryoneElse

"We didn't exactly get in from the front gate," The Doctor remarked to Yamato as she worked with Data. "The scene from inside though implied a fight. Can't say I believe they suddenly just started blasting one another. They might be ruthless, but the Cybermen aren't stupid."

"And they can live a long time just as long as they have the opportunity for maintenance...or suspended animation. The question still remains though how did they- Wait! There! Put it on the big screen!"
Seemed like they had a breakthrough.

Data looked over to Picard who nodded and the front view of the Enterprise turned into a movie screening. The information was badly garbled even with them trying to reconstruct it. Explosions and fighting was very evident in it though.

Soon the scene switched to the communication room that the group had been in earlier, but this time it housed a ton of Cybermen. That was until a big green monster came through the sliding door and made mincemeat of them. Behind him, a group of people emerged. As a scruffy dressed man came into view the Doctor shouted. "Pause it. Pause it!" She looked like she had seen a ghost. "Zoom in on that man."

Data nodded and now the face filled the entire view screen. "Do you recognize him?" Picard asked the Doctor who was now almost glued to the screen.

"I should," She turned to face the group. "It's me."

Chapter 2 - First Contact

Captain’s log 5955.5

On our way to a Federation space station for some much needed R&R and replenishing supplies, we were caught in a freak ion storm. Stopping dead in our tracks we are forced to stay here until engineering is done with repairs. Then Mr. Spock detected something floating in front of us in space. A little blue box resembling a police box from the 20th century. Teleporting it on board we found out it was a ship of some sort with a number of passengers unknown about how they got here. We brought them all into sickbay and we are trying to get some answers from the man whose ship it’s supposed to be. A man called the Doctor.

“So let me see if I understand you correctly.” Captain Kirk with Spock by his side was talking to the man calling himself the Doctor dressed in scruffy and tattered clothing. He didn’t seem to look like any captain or even someone able to operate a spaceship. “You just. Materialized out of thin air. And you have no idea how you got here? Or your friends?” Kirk motioned to the other scattered beings around them laying on sickbay beds.

LM3h9Dx.png

“That’s what I’m trying to tell you!” The man calling himself the Doctor exclaimed. “The last thing I remember is returning to my TARDIS and being accosted by an unknown foe when actually I was trapped by the psychic pollen. The thing you found on my body no doubt when you dragged me out of the TARDIS. Thank you for that by the way. I was trapped in quite the nightmare scenario. As for the others…” Now it was the Doctors turn to look around the sickbay. “How they ended up in the TARDIS I have no clue. Its defenses should not have allowed anyone to enter.”

“Perhaps it happened when you were incapacitated?” Kirk asked the Doctor who shook his head.

“No. Even then I was in the middle of the time stream. Quite hard to swim through that to find one particular target.”

The mention of time travel didn’t make either Kirk or Spock bat an eye. They were quite familiar with that aspect whether they liked to or not. Kirk could only nod. “Spock?” The captain turned to his close friend who continued to have a stern and neutral look on his Vulcan face.

“The story is highly implausible captain. However, I do believe he is telling the truth. Or his perception of the truth at least. Time travel would explain some, but not all of the other individuals.”

“But why would it spit them out here?” Kirk asked.

“Unknown. Perhaps some sort of damage to his ship. This, TARDIS.”

“If you would let me go,” The Doctor butted in. “I could go and inspect my TARDIS to see what could’ve gone wrong.”

As he said that a fourth voice spoke up. “Oh no, you need to rest.” The Enterprises resident doctor. Doctor Leonard ‘Bones’ McCoy walked up to them with a medical scanner in hand to look over the Doctor.

“If what you say is true then you’ll need to stay here until I say you’re okay. And you two,” He turned to Kirk and Spock. “You should know better to not disturb the patients.”

“No, see it’s quite alright. If I don’t know if I’m okay then who does?” The Doctor jumped off his bed ready to take a few steps before a dizzy spell came over him and he had to lay down again. “Perhaps…perhaps I need to sit down for a little while longer.”

“Time travel’s no laughing matter,” Bones chastised the Doctor as other of the group started to stir and wake up.

“Doctor! The patients.” Nurse Chapel walked up to a red-skinned alien figure with her medical scanner.

“The others are starting to wake up,” Kirk remarked. “Perhaps we are finally going to get some answers.” The captain now turned to get everyone’s attention. “I am Captain James Kirk of the Starship Enterprise. You have somehow ended up at my doorstep and I am going to do my best to help you. Does anyone remember how they ended up here?”

“I recall a storm,” The red-skinned alien replied. “After that nothing.” This remark sparked chatter among the others. It seemed that was the only thing the others could remember. A sudden storm, and then waking up here.

“Curious,” Spock remarked. “The only known factor is a storm. A few minutes before the TARDIS was found the Enterprise was caught in an Ion Storm.” Even then what did it all mean?

As this went on the red skinned alien got off from his bed and floated into the air.

"Greetings," The alien remarked to the others. "I am Abin Sur of the Green Lantern Corps. Considering our circumstances. Perhaps it is best for introductions."

Cast list

@Jeremi as Abin Sur
@Gummi Bunnies as Add
@Atomic Knight Alan Wake
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Chaos Sphere as Golbez
@Crunch as Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unter
@Minerva as Mirai Kimur
@Takumi as Noah Collins
@Capri as Number 2
@MaxIrvaron as Robin Justis Ainekas
@Space_Candy as Sailor Moon
@Yun Lee as Sasara Nurude
@MagatsuNoImouto as Soreo Hiden
@Sark as Tony Stark
@Ver as Tsutomu Senkawa and Birdy Cephon Altera
@PolikShadowbliss as Vithe Kalus (V1TH3)
@Lucky as Wyatt Logan

Last edited:
DIEGO HARGREEVES
@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Crow @Chaos Sphere @Crunch @Yun Lee @Minerva @Takumi @MaxIrvaron @Space_Candy @MagatsuNoImouto @Sark @Ver @PolikShadowbliss @Lucky

tumblr_pntlf7xSvG1y7psfno1_400.jpg

"Christ..."

Another man spoke, looking at the floating red alien, then everyone around him.

"This is... this is all like something out of a TV show, like those old-time ones with the crappy special effects,"

His glare pierced the group, he took out a throwing knife and began tossing it in his hand.

"If the last thing we remember is a storm, then... god this just seems so... wrong,"

"Urggggghhh...." A shaggy-haired, winged teenager with one grey eye with no pupil and one cyan eye was just awaking, and he began to sit up, scratching his head. "Aidan, I swear, you must find an alternative method of waking me-" His eyes then started to fully open, and he quickly observed his enviornment. In particular, he saw a red-skinned floating creature... that gave him far too many memories.

"Demon," he growled, heading towards Abin Sur. He had already dusted himself off and seemed ready for action, despite just waking. "If you intend to kill me here, you have signed your own death wish....!"

@Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back