Side Story To Boldly Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, shit! Well, at least they hadn't gotten to the hostages just yet, but if the group wasn't careful they'd end up on the wrong side of the cage! Sasara tried to think. Well...it's worth a shot!

Beep. Pressing a button on his microphone, it suddenly began to change appearance. Where a ordinary handheld mic had once been was now a golden one, complete with a stand and everything.

View attachment 9251

"I haven't tried this baby out on anything but humans," he said. "But I'll give us a cover so we can get those hostages out and close the book on this freakshow!" Taking a deep breath, Sasara stepped right out of the shield, beginning to perform.

"Hey! Over here, you bags of bolts!
Gave up your brains? You're all such dolts!
Nervous system full of wires
Should we try to start some fires?

Let my lyrics be the match,
Oily blood is sure to catch,
Overheating caused by me,
So we can set those captives free!"

@Jeremi @Takumi @Capri

View attachment 9253

"Ah, right. I guess we haven't really had much time for introductions and all that," the boy breathed as Usagi posed her question. "Tsutomu Senkawa. Don't wear it out," he breathed while the Doctor began tinkering with a panel in the wall in the meantime, letting the Time Lord do his thing. Tsutomu crossed his arms and let out a soft breath, attempting to consolidate his thoughts in the meantime.

And then, as a result of letting the Doctor do exactly his thing, an energy grid suddenly appeared and began to close in on them! Clicking his tongue urgently, Tsutomu gasped out. "Uh, was that supposed to happen, Doc?!" He exclaimed in alarm. "Whatever you did, you wouldn't happen to know how to undo it, would you?!"

If worst came to worst, he'd have to let Birdy come out, but right now, he was pretty doubtful as to whether or not her preferred way of approaching things would be appropriate here...

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @TeamDoctor

"It wasn't me!" He remarked. "I believe it triggered when the trap fell on us!" He was jumbling around with the wires he found behind the panel but he didn't look so sure that he could manage to get them out before that laser grid would hit them.

It seemed like drastic measures had to be taken.

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @TeamDoctor

Golbez's attack and the ensuing explosions erupted inside the large room causing the ship itself to shake as the Cybermen on the other end of the broken bridge were engulfed in the flames. If Golbez stayed for much longer he would have a hard time escaping the area.

@MaxIrvaron @Chaos Sphere @TeamSpock

Noah's shield managed to block the first salvo from the Cybermen inside the room. The shooting caused the captured aliens to gasp and huddle even closer together inside the cage in fear of getting hit by a stray blast. While some of the pins managed to destroy two of the five Cybermen's blasters they still continued their firing while the now two blaster free ones fired a smaller salvo from the their wrist lasers.

Sasara's little musical number seemed to have distracted the five enough for the others to react.

"Keep the boy shielded as we target them, we have to try our best to not hurt the hostages." With that Kirk and the red shirt opened fire towards one of the closest Cybermen and opened fire with their phasers. A screech escaped from its mouth before it fell motionless to the ground.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Takumi @TeamKirk

Undecided: @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Lucky @Sark @PolikShadowbliss @MagatsuNoImouto

DIEGO HARGREEVES
@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @TeamKirk

Diego flipped upwards into the air, any projectiles aimed at Noah or Sasare would immediately be redirected to aim at one of the Cybermen.

He took out one of his knives and threw one of them, the knife curving in an attempt to destroy one of the Cybermen.​

As Golbez expected, the situation in the area is gradually worsening, with destruction and fire piling up over each other. Assuming that Robin is already safe with Spock and Abin, he teleported near the door where his fellows went through and levitated his way towards them in haste. He sees little time to waste.

@Jeremi @MaxIrvaron @TeamSpock

Last edited:
"Break break break! Break break break! Ahahahahaha!"

The Cybermen's mechanical parts were being disassembled, not through sheer brute force, but through precision and pinpoint.

latest

"Never underestimate Jury Rigg! Ahahahahahahaha!"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Capri @Takumi @TeamKirk​

View attachment 9280

"Goddammit! That energy grid is gonna flay us alive like barbeque! I shoulda known how to tell between a doctor and a quack!" Tsutomu exclaimed in a panic, furiously running his hands through his hair as he struggled to find some way out of this mess. However, just as he simultaneously feared and hoped, something strange then happened.

An unfamiliar feminine voice came out of his mouth.

"Allow me to introduce myself then," the voice spoke from Tsutomu's mouth. And then things got weirder.

Tsutomu's body began to morph in its entirety. His features grew softer, more feminine, and his clothes changed entirely as well, turning into some sort of light blue outfit that hugged his changing form. In just a matter of seconds, his short hair grew longer, extending past his shoulders, and the black color shifted to a vibrant pink and white mixture.

Where Tsutomu Senkawa once stood, the Berserker Killer now occupied that space. A tall woman with clothing just as alien as the Doctor's mannerisms, smirking confidently as though nothing was wrong at all.

View attachment 9282

"We've tried it your way, Doctor. Now, let's see where my method gets us! The name's Birdy, by the way. Birdy Cephon Altera. Charmed, I'm sure!" She exclaimed confidently, before clenching her fist.

A cyan aura suddenly appeared around her hand, as though she were charging her own energy, and without another moment's hesitation, the woman stepped forward and sent a harsh strike toward the locked door in front of them with the intent of blowing it right off its hinges!

@Jeremi @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @TeamDoctor

"..."

G0o43Cx.png

"Hello, Birdy," was all Alan could think to say. He watched as the woman then proceeded to strike the door before them. Even with all he'd seen in mind, that had to top the list of oddities.

@Jeremi @Space_Candy @Ver @TeamDoctor

Well, it seemed like there were still a few more secrets left among his erstwhile teammates. “Pleasure to meet you, Birdy,” The Doctor remarked stepping out of the way to let the red and white-haired woman do her thing.

As Birdy’s blow struck the entire door buckled and just as Birdy had hoped and blew off its hinges. Or more like slammed through the walls from the side and falling to the ground with a very loud thud. The group barely managed to escape before the laser grid at the end and just stopped shy where the door had once stood.

The Doctor dusted himself off as he spoke to Birdy. “Impressive work there, are we to expect someone else to drop out of Tsutomu, or are you the only one? But before you ask let’s make it a walk date, we’re not far now.”

True to his word they soon arrived at their destination. The communication center. The door slid open the two red shirts stayed behind in the corridor to warn of anyone or anything creeping upon them. The Doctor had a small grin on his face as he moved over to a nearby computer. “Okay let’s see what we can find here. Why are you here…” The Doctor mumbled to himself as he got to work looking up at the security camera and giving it a playful wave before the entire ship shook.

Golbez quickly caught up with the others as the explosion continued to rock the ship. “I believe we are close,” Spock remarked to the others. From the large room, they had now arrived into a tighter corridor with machines working overtime to compensate for the destruction erupting behind them.

Finally, they arrived at their destination. Another large room had to be the engine room. Being met with more machinery to stop the ship from moving on. They were also met by five Cybermen that seemed to have been stationed there for just this situation.

Jury Riggs attacks on the Cybermen seemed to cause more than to break them down. As some of the components were broken they would start emitting this guttural shriek as they fell to the ground like they were in immense pain. Kirk and the others quickly put them out of their misery. “Dreadful…what are these metallic creatures?” The captain remarks in shock before motioning to the red shirt to rescue the hostages. “We got what we came for. I’ll contact the Enterprise and have them beam us away.”

“Going so soon?” The group heard a woman’s voice echoing through the room. “Even when I had prepared all of this for you, Captain.” The utter disdain in the voice was evident as it reacted to Kirk.

“Who are you?” Kirk looked around trying to find the source of the voice. “Show yourself! Are you the cause of all of this misery?”

The voice laughed. “You don’t even know who I am? Of course, why am I even surprised? A murderer such as you to remember your victims.”

“Lady I don’t know who you think I am, but I am Captain James T. Kirk of the Starship Enterprise and I am no murderer! Now show yourself!”

Finally, a small screen woke to life with the image of a blond-haired woman. “How about now captain? Do you remember me now?”

Kirk's eyes widen in shock. “Leonore? How, are you here? Last I heard yo-”

“I broke free of the illusion,” She cut him off. “The nightmare you created when you MURDERED my father!”

“We both know that’s not the truth. You killed your father attempting to kill m-!”

“LIAR!” She cried. “I only made my presence felt to see the look on your face, but you are still as delusional as back then. Seeing you die will not satisfy my urges to see vengeance for my father.” The group could hear heavy footsteps coming much closer. “My Cybermen will kill you now. I have given them instructions to convert you and not shut down your pain receptors so that you will get a taste of the little pain you have caused me. Farewell.”

With that, the screen turned black as Kirk turned to the others. “Barr that door and someone help those prisoners already!” As he said that the ship shook hard enough for them to almost fall over. The damage to the ship seemed to be substantial.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Takumi @Crow @TeamKirk

Undecided: @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Lucky @Sark @PolikShadowbliss @MagatsuNoImouto

Well, it seemed like there were still a few more secrets left among his erstwhile teammates. “Pleasure to meet you, Birdy,” The Doctor remarked stepping out of the way to let the red and white-haired woman do her thing.

As Birdy’s blow struck the entire door buckled and just as Birdy had hoped and blew off its hinges. Or more like slammed through the walls from the side and falling to the ground with a very loud thud. The group barely managed to escape before the laser grid at the end and just stopped shy where the door had once stood.

The Doctor dusted himself off as he spoke to Birdy. “Impressive work there, are we to expect someone else to drop out of Tsutomu, or are you the only one? But before you ask let’s make it a walk date, we’re not far now.”

True to his word they soon arrived at their destination. The communication center. The door slid open the two red shirts stayed behind in the corridor to warn of anyone or anything creeping upon them. The Doctor had a small grin on his face as he moved over to a nearby computer. “Okay let’s see what we can find here. Why are you here…” The Doctor mumbled to himself as he got to work looking up at the security camera and giving it a playful wave before the entire ship shook.

Golbez quickly caught up with the others as the explosion continued to rock the ship. “I believe we are close,” Spock remarked to the others. From the large room, they had now arrived into a tighter corridor with machines working overtime to compensate for the destruction erupting behind them.

Finally, they arrived at their destination. Another large room had to be the engine room. Being met with more machinery to stop the ship from moving on. They were also met by five Cybermen that seemed to have been stationed there for just this situation.

Jury Riggs attacks on the Cybermen seemed to cause more than to break them down. As some of the components were broken they would start emitting this guttural shriek as they fell to the ground like they were in immense pain. Kirk and the others quickly put them out of their misery. “Dreadful…what are these metallic creatures?” The captain remarks in shock before motioning to the red shirt to rescue the hostages. “We got what we came for. I’ll contact the Enterprise and have them beam us away.”

“Going so soon?” The group heard a woman’s voice echoing through the room. “Even when I had prepared all of this for you, Captain.” The utter disdain in the voice was evident as it reacted to Kirk.

“Who are you?” Kirk looked around trying to find the source of the voice. “Show yourself! Are you the cause of all of this misery?”

The voice laughed. “You don’t even know who I am? Of course, why am I even surprised? A murderer such as you to remember your victims.”

“Lady I don’t know who you think I am, but I am Captain James T. Kirk of the Starship Enterprise and I am no murderer! Now show yourself!”

Finally, a small screen woke to life with the image of a blond-haired woman. “How about now captain? Do you remember me now?”

Kirk's eyes widen in shock. “Leonore? How, are you here? Last I heard yo-”

“I broke free of the illusion,” She cut him off. “The nightmare you created when you MURDERED my father!”

“We both know that’s not the truth. You killed your father attempting to kill m-!”

“LIAR!” She cried. “I only made my presence felt to see the look on your face, but you are still as delusional as back then. Seeing you die will not satisfy my urges to see vengeance for my father.” The group could hear heavy footsteps coming much closer. “My Cybermen will kill you now. I have given them instructions to convert you and not shut down your pain receptors so that you will get a taste of the little pain you have caused me. Farewell.”

With that, the screen turned black as Kirk turned to the others. “Barr that door and someone help those prisoners already!” As he said that the ship shook hard enough for them to almost fall over. The damage to the ship seemed to be substantial.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Takumi @Crow @TeamKirk

Undecided: @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Lucky @Sark @PolikShadowbliss @MagatsuNoImouto

With the rest of the Cybermen down, Noah tried to use some of his blood to help the Red Shirt get the cage the hostages in opened-even if he had to try and force it open by bending the bars somehow. Doing his best to stay standing once the ship started to shake, Noah's brows furrowed. He wasn't a stranger to having someone wanting to kill him, so whatever was going on with this Leonore woman he didn't focus on at the moment.

"How quickly can we be beamed back once the hostages are out?" Noah asked. He considered offering to teleport them, but that could only apply to their group plus the hostages as a whole, however since the others weren't there with them. Even so he's only teleported once with one other person, who knew if trying to teleport so many people could go wrong or lead to a strain on his body? He didn't even know if he could use the Eye of Law outside of his world right now.

"If it comes down to it I can try and teleport us, but there's too many unknowns, so chances are it might not even work." He sighed heavily.

@Jeremi @Capri @Yun Lee @Crow @TeamKirk

Jeez! What kind of hellscape was this?! Aliens, robots, blood powers...suddenly these microphones seemed as normal as green grass! Nevertheless, Sasara started dragging spare Cybermen parts to the door to use as a makeshift barricade. Not like they were using them anymore!

@Jeremi @Takumi @Capri @Crow @TeamKirk​

Golbez attempted to do the trick he used earlier in the now-obliterated room, teleporting between the ally party and the small group of Cybermen, albeit with a very minor but noticeable lag delay. Making use of the stored-up magical energy that he did not use up from dealing with the previous set of Cybermen, he thrust his right hand towards them to unleash a spread of lighting to at least stun them and allow the other two to properly take them down, planning to brute-force his way past the five and clear the area of any other immediate threats.

@Jeremi @MaxIrvaron @TeamSpock

"Gives me the creeps..." Jury Rigg shivered as he clung to Sasara during the shake. With his speedy hands, he would transform the makeshift barricade into a seamless, more durable barricade.

"Fix fix fix! Fix fix fix! This should hold them even longer!"

Jury Rigg, turning to Noah, exclaims, "better unknown than here!"

@Jeremi @Takumi @Capri @Crow @Yun Lee @TeamKirk​

DIEGO HARGREEVES
@Jeremi @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow

“What the fuck even is that thing...” Diego muttered under his breath as he first saw Jury Rig.

“Well whatever teleportation thing is you better get it going, fast,” Diego said grimly, “We have hostages and a crashing ship. Like the rat said, better than nothing,”

Jeez! What kind of hellscape was this?! Aliens, robots, blood powers...suddenly these microphones seemed as normal as green grass! Nevertheless, Sasara started dragging spare Cybermen parts to the door to use as a makeshift barricade. Not like they were using them anymore!

@Jeremi @Takumi @Capri @Crow @TeamKirk​

"Gives me the creeps..." Jury Rigg shivered as he clung to Sasara during the shake. With his speedy hands, he would transform the makeshift barricade into a seamless, more durable barricade.

"Fix fix fix! Fix fix fix! This should hold them even longer!"

Jury Rigg, turning to Noah, exclaims, "better unknown than here!"

@Jeremi @Takumi @Capri @Crow @Yun Lee @TeamKirk​

DIEGO HARGREEVES
@Jeremi @Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow

“What the fuck even is that thing...” Diego muttered under his breath as he first saw Jury Rig.

“Well whatever teleportation thing is you better get it going, fast,” Diego said grimly, “We have hostages and a crashing ship. Like the rat said, better than nothing,”

Noah glanced to Jury Rigg then Diego before nodding. Hopefully the barricade both Jury Rigg and Sasara made would hold long enough for this to work.

"Right, well..." Noah replied, before trailing off for a second.

694b3df8afb222f2bfb5329092832ec06ec31395.jpg

Taking a step back, Noah tried to activate the Eye of Law, causing a golden aura to flare in his left eye, as well as his heart monitor taking in the same golden glow. From there he took in the group and the hostages as a whole before holding out his hand and concentrating.

468ee8acd6b460b0595ee9037802a2267823b62d.jpg

"Here goes nothing." He muttered, hoping to teleport the group out of the room and either back on the Enterprise or somewhere on the ship safe from the Cybermen headed for them at the very least.

@Jeremi @Capri @Yun Lee @Crow @TeamKirk

“Eureka!” The Doctor exclaimed in excitement. “I know where they are heading!” The Doctor pushed the device he had received earlier. “It’s the Doctor. We have what we came for. Beam us up.”

As they waited for the Enterprise he’d look at his group. “I hope the others have managed to finish their objectives too.” Though as he said this a ton of Cybermen stormed the area. It seemed like they’d have a hard fight on their hands.

That’s when they heard a loud WAAAAUUUUGH from the corridor…

The door seemed to hold as the captives were rescued from their cages. “Scotty!” Kirk exclaimed again into the recorder. “Get us out of here!”

Golbez’s attack against the Cybermen was enough to get them distracted. Now it was Abin Sur’s turn to show what his ring could do. Forming what seemed to be a giant green spike he’d slam it down into the main engine area causing a massive explosion that would have surely engulfed the team as well if Abin Sur hadn’t formed a protective barrier around them.

“Crude, but effective,” Spock remarked. If the ship had rocked before then the destruction of the main engine area made it feel like the ship was tearing itself apart. “Spock to the Enterprise. Mission successful. Ready to beam up.”

As Spock’s team re-materialized on to the Enterprise, they’d see the rest of the teams have returned as well. Despite one casualty and the rescue of only a handful of the colony's citizens, the mission could be considered a success. They got the information they were looking for and managed to take down a Cyber carrier.

Bones and other members of the crew were looking over the colonists that they had rescued as the rest of the group returned to the bridge to see the Cybermen ship exploding and falling back to the plant.

All was well and good, but the main thing Kirk was thinking about, other than the surprising reveal of a foe from the past was…how was he going to report this to Starfleet?

Chapter 3 – The devourer

Captain’s log supplemental

After the revelation that a past incarnation of the Doctor had been in our world almost a hundred years ago, we managed to gain coordinates to yet another planet in an unknown star system. It was during this time the Doctor told us a bit more about themselves and their race. As for the others after their showing down on the planet, I have allowed them to wander the Enterprise with some slight guidance. I believe we owe them at least that for their valor. It will still take some time for us to arrive at our destination and keeping them contained in the storage area will not build a positive rapport between us. We will need everyone ready to uncover the mystery we have stumbled upon. I have tried to contact Starfleet for more information but just as Mr. Data said, they have no further information to share with us. They do agree, however, that this is something worth investigating. I just hope I am not sending my crew out on a chase that will end in our demise.

Picard was back on the bridge as were the main bridge crew. Their visitors from other worlds however had been allowed to roam free. Picard had promised them to inform them the moment he found anything.

After what had been a surprisingly long but calm journey everyone could hear the captain's voice over the comms. “Captain Picard to our visitors. Could you join us on the bridge? We have new information to share.”

Had they finally arrived at their destination and if so what would that entail?

Cast list

@Minerva as Aloy
@MagatsuNoImouto as Aruto Hiden (Future)
@PolikShadowbliss as Barbara Gordon
@Yun Lee as Byleth
@Space_Candy as Cloud Strife
@Crunch as Commander Farsight
@Lucky as Connor RK-800
@Jeremi as Death's Head
@Crow as The Doctor
@Gummi Bunnies as Ivy
@Atomic Knight as Jesse Faden
@Takumi as Kiba
@MaxIrvaron as Mackenzie Victorio Irvaron
@Capri as Number 5
@Ver as Spider-man 2099
@Sark as Victor von Doom
@Chaos Sphere as Yamato Hotsuin[/hr]​

Miguel was restless the entire time he'd been forced to wait out the Enterprise's investigation into the disturbance with the Cyberfleet, and how it all connected to the Doctor.

He wanted to take an active part in the conversation, but it seemed that he was a bit out of his element without the resources of the Federation that these people answered to. Miguel was used to feeling like a fish out of water among his technological ancestors; time traveling into the past was one thing, but time traveling in the future was -- as he found out the hard way -- an entirely different beast, even if it was the further future of a different dimension altogether.

So, Miguel simply aimlessly wandered around the starship while he waited, mostly in Engineering to see how the engine even worked and subsequently getting denied permission to tinker with his own share of gadgets. When the time had finally come to return to the Bridge, the Spider-Man of 2099 was more than eager to get the show back onto the road. With that, he took the turbolift to the Bridge as requested by Picard, marching in like a dutiful soldier.

"Alright, cap'n. Whaddya got for us? Good news, I'm hoping," Miguel said, presumptuous enough to speak in a somewhat familiar tone at this point with Picard.

@Jeremi @Everybody

Minutes of uneventful wandering and pondering in the Enterprise had allowed Yamato to relax and pass time after the conflict in the Cyberman-infested planet. He had noticed that plenty of time had passed since he had woke up as a stranger, now that he is fully-oriented and familiarized with the names of the people and places within the space-faring construct. That aside, he felt a growing sense of greater purpose from his situation, believing that this current fate of his is merely a part of his destiny to the path of self-development. His silent river of thoughts would then be interrupted by Picard's announcement, an unsurprising and somewhat welcome intrusion that he feels obliged to respond to.

"I wonder what information this could be..." Yamato muttered to himself as he turned around and headed to the bridge. Being given the freedom to roam around and inspect facilities with the occasional help of the personnel there is a reward that he believes to be a deserving one. Eventually, he would confidently stride into the assigned meeting place, his hands comfortably tucked into his coat's pockets. "If I heard that announcement right, there is something that we all need to know?" he asked as he moved himself to a comfortable spot to stand to, hoping that the to-be-released information will be of high interest.

@Jeremi @Ver @EveryoneElse

Byleth had never felt this level of wonder before, being a passenger on such a strange voyage. A ship that flies in eternal night, powered by automated magic...had it not been for the expedition just moments prior, he would've sworn it was some fantastical dream. But no, it was all too real, and all too phenomenal to really comprehend.

The Ashen Demon spent the waiting period silently exploring the ship, taking in all he could of his surroundings. When the time came to go to the bridge, he did so, giving nothing but a formal bow to the captain. Leave the questions to the others onboard. He certainly wasn't one for conversation.

@Jeremi @Ver @Chaos Sphere

“Eureka!” The Doctor exclaimed in excitement. “I know where they are heading!” The Doctor pushed the device he had received earlier. “It’s the Doctor. We have what we came for. Beam us up.”

As they waited for the Enterprise he’d look at his group. “I hope the others have managed to finish their objectives too.” Though as he said this a ton of Cybermen stormed the area. It seemed like they’d have a hard fight on their hands.

That’s when they heard a loud WAAAAUUUUGH from the corridor…

The door seemed to hold as the captives were rescued from their cages. “Scotty!” Kirk exclaimed again into the recorder. “Get us out of here!”

Golbez’s attack against the Cybermen was enough to get them distracted. Now it was Abin Sur’s turn to show what his ring could do. Forming what seemed to be a giant green spike he’d slam it down into the main engine area causing a massive explosion that would have surely engulfed the team as well if Abin Sur hadn’t formed a protective barrier around them.

“Crude, but effective,” Spock remarked. If the ship had rocked before then the destruction of the main engine area made it feel like the ship was tearing itself apart. “Spock to the Enterprise. Mission successful. Ready to beam up.”

As Spock’s team re-materialized on to the Enterprise, they’d see the rest of the teams have returned as well. Despite one casualty and the rescue of only a handful of the colony's citizens, the mission could be considered a success. They got the information they were looking for and managed to take down a Cyber carrier.

Bones and other members of the crew were looking over the colonists that they had rescued as the rest of the group returned to the bridge to see the Cybermen ship exploding and falling back to the plant.

All was well and good, but the main thing Kirk was thinking about, other than the surprising reveal of a foe from the past was…how was he going to report this to Starfleet?

Chapter 3 – The devourer

Captain’s log supplemental

After the revelation that a past incarnation of the Doctor had been in our world almost a hundred years ago, we managed to gain coordinates to yet another planet in an unknown star system. It was during this time the Doctor told us a bit more about themselves and their race. As for the others after their showing down on the planet, I have allowed them to wander the Enterprise with some slight guidance. I believe we owe them at least that for their valor. It will still take some time for us to arrive at our destination and keeping them contained in the storage area will not build a positive rapport between us. We will need everyone ready to uncover the mystery we have stumbled upon. I have tried to contact Starfleet for more information but just as Mr. Data said, they have no further information to share with us. They do agree, however, that this is something worth investigating. I just hope I am not sending my crew out on a chase that will end in our demise.

Picard was back on the bridge as were the main bridge crew. Their visitors from other worlds however had been allowed to roam free. Picard had promised them to inform them the moment he found anything.

After what had been a surprisingly long but calm journey everyone could hear the captain's voice over the comms. “Captain Picard to our visitors. Could you join us on the bridge? We have new information to share.”

Had they finally arrived at their destination and if so what would that entail?

Cast list

@Minerva as Aloy
@MagatsuNoImouto as Aruto Hiden (Future)
@PolikShadowbliss as Barbara Gordon
@Yun Lee as Byleth
@Space_Candy as Cloud Strife
@Crunch as Commander Farsight
@Lucky as Connor RK-800
@Jeremi as Death's Head
@Crow as The Doctor
@Gummi Bunnies as Ivy
@Atomic Knight as Jesse Faden
@Takumi as Kiba
@MaxIrvaron as Mackenzie Victorio Irvaron
@Capri as Number 5
@Ver as Spider-man 2099
@Sark as Victor von Doom
@Chaos Sphere as Yamato Hotsuin[/hr]​

Kiba had spent his time with Five when not wandering the ship on his own. He mostly did it so that the initial opinion from Picard's crew of the teleporter would probably improve, but also because he didn't really mind Five's company.

With Picard's announcement, the wolf perked up before heading with the rest to the Bridge and right off the bat some others had started asking questions. Good. His blue eyes landed squarely on Picard as he waited for whatever news the man had to share.

@Jeremi @Capri @Yun Lee @Ver @Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back