To make a perfect world.

ODSTDRAGON

ODSTDRAGON
You could say Earth was the birth place of humanity. But that was Octillions of years ago. Most humans no longer exist in this new place. I should know I left most of them behind. I never hated my own kind unless they were deeeply monsterious like a girl I once called my friend. To and she'd already been selected as suitable and still had to pay her price before I finally killed her. But that was long ago. Only my chosen left with me. While this new universe is strange we were quite ready for it. Basing the first planet we chose after our original location on earth. That's right Antatrica. What? Why would I want somewhere boring and standard? I've broken the mold and I recked the U.S's economy because of it. My perfect system couldn't work with the old generations it took countless years wasted. But now we were growing our own special species to look human and seem human but to be better in every way. It was meticulous reading every strand but I'd had the time. So we did it. And now our new civilization flourished. The perfect brain chemistry and everything. Quality not quantity and no currency to corrupt and destroy. I don't agree with the fact me and a free other will die, I don't want to but I beilve it nesssry but I can't leave my work. My greatest master piece the thing that took so much. And now your born into it. Sure to forget my words but not our law. I'll give you a chance to explore this universe and make it your own. Find a nice planet or wage war on an alien race but don't think for a second I'll help you there unless they want to erdicate all of us. Fly and be free reach out your wings and find out what this universe means to you. Make something truely fantastic!"
Your alarm goes off once again waking you from your dreams it wasn't you talking in your dreams but hell if you couldn't try. Of course being born into a lawless lonely corrupt ceasepull doesn't help you very much now does it? But after all what are you going to do to change it? Act like anyone else ? Thousands have tried and now pull the same old that they use to vouche against in their prime how the mighty fall and how to wield power really means power wield you. So what's the first thing you do today?

{Rather confused, if I get this first post wrong, please correct me.}

Moshi's eyes are heavy, like they always are every day. Like everyday, she doesn't want to leave her house, she doesn't want to move, she doesn't want to live. However she is and she does. No matter how many times she tells herself she doesn't have to, that at any moment she could stop, she keeps going and the sound of her alarm clock only makes it worse. In her head she smashes it into pieces, but in reality she turns it off swiftly. Moshi stares for awhile at the wall next to her bed. Then she blinks and sits up. All these steps are taken with almost an unbelievable space in between. Moshi's mind keeps thinking though, and the only that's stopping her from moving as fast as the average person is her thoughts. She is always gets lost in her thoughts, a fake reality she traps herself in. A thought that things are different. A thought things can change, that she can be happy. But it is just a thought and she continues. She brushes her hair and teeth. She takes a shower and gets dressed. She silently bickers to herself in this empty home. This place she wishes wasn't her home. Some mornings she wishes she didn't have to wish. This isn't one of those mornings. This is one of those mornings were she can't feel a thing. No emotion, not even hunger. And so her day begins like any other.

Holy crap a response!?)
It didn't take long for a knock to come to her door.trypicalky it was always Citizens's from the capital. Asking to see if they'd come to the right town of the world they were sent to however today was going to yield something special for you. A that one moment where you held change in the palm of your hand, and regardless your decision everyone would have to live with it.

Cassidy stood out side the door. It was deffinetly the right place. Hopefully she would answer time was rather short at the moment.

Upon the earlier discovery that she wasn't hungry, she decides not to eat. A part of her knows the fridge is empty anyway.
Throwing her hood over her head she leaves the building. She nods to a few shady looking creatures/people/I'm not sure. Low lives, but they substitute as friends. She wishes that there were less people she new, she wishes there were more. Moshi has no where to go, nothing to do, no ambition but she has a hunger for excitement so her ears search in secret for a scream or a punch in the face.

Someone does scream out in the distance screaming for help. Another one probably starving to death, or being beaten to a bloody pulp. The world as close to help as it can grace and sinking. Foul words fly from mouths like it's proper etiquette for conversation, and corruption always running rampant like a plague. Money was always changing hands here. One unruly man spotted the girl that is you from a distance. He likes his lips thinking of the perfect place to drag her for more "Fun". Of course his buddies prefer to see the life drain from the eyes so whoever gets you first gets to decide.

Eyes narrowing she spots the men. She knows what comes next. She isn't sure if she knows how to fight back, if she’s strong enough. Moshi turns her head so that she’s looking in front of her, and continues her way. Her palms clench and sweat prepared as she’ll ever be if they do make a move.

The first starts to run like a maniac towards Moshi he screams as he runs. He wants you for himself to make your life his life. He jumps over short things that as in his linear path towards you.aggesively flinging himself at you.

The nicer part of town is up ahead someone might help you for a price. Of course they might do nothing because your not one of them.

Moshi takes in a deep breath, stunned too much to move. After he tackles her Moshi realizes she can't fight back. Digging her nails into his flesh she gathers enough strength to yell at the top of her lungs, "HEELLLPP" Moshi knees him hard in between his legs hopping it would loosen up his grip.

He instinctively let go in pain trying to soothe the pain anyway he could* he doubled over hurting. Oh he was going to screw her hard if he caught her again. Of course this is where Cassidy stepped in and kicked him in the bin freeing Moshi.

Moshi stood up and backed away. Her shoulders arched questioning whether or not the new person was a friend or foe. “Th-thank you…” The gesture came out as more of a question than anything.

Moshi stood up and backed away. Her shoulders arched questioning whether or not the new person was a friend or foe. “Th-thank you…” The gesture came out as more of a question than anything.
Cassidy nodded simply." Your welcome." He helped her up from the ground before he started walking again*

Back