New User Top of the Mornin'!

__Flatline___

She Who Must Not Be Named
Hello there, I'm Flatline or you can call me 'H'. I'm 25 and have been roleplaying off and on for 10+ years now. I fell in love with roleplaying many moons ago on a site that time has forgotten. Seriously, it's like The Land of the Lost over there. o_O Anyway, I love animals, roleplaying, art, music, literature and geocaching. I've done at least one roleplay in most every genre but medieval fantasy sparked my love for it. I have anxiety about new things and feel as if I get rambly so hi. :>

Welcome to STC! Pleaae feel free to reach out to me if you need any kind of assistance or help looking for a RP to join.

Welcome to the neighborhood. We have geocached reserves of all of your passions, just waiting to be found.

Welcome to STC. I'm geniusinmath or you can call me Michael. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Morning, Flatline! You have a super cute avatar! I don't know what geocaching is (I suppose Google is a good option for answering that one), but I definitely also love literature!

Welcome to STC! Pleaae feel free to reach out to me if you need any kind of assistance or help looking for a RP to join.
Thank you so much, if I need help I will surely let you know. ^_^
Welcome to the neighborhood. We have geocached reserves of all of your passions, just waiting to be found.
Thank you so much, I'm super excited.
Welcome to STC. I'm geniusinmath or you can call me Michael. We hope you enjoy your time here.
Hello Michael and thank you I think once I get used to things I will love it here. Hehehe
Morning, Flatline! You have a super cute avatar! I don't know what geocaching is (I suppose Google is a good option for answering that one), but I definitely also love literature!
Thank you, that's something else I love is Pokémon. :> Geocaching is basically a huge scavenger hunt. Super fun, if you ever have the chance I definitely recommend giving it a go. Oh? What literature tickles your fancy?

Well that's just awesome! I am doing okay, besides feeling like I'm freezing to death anyway. I wanna know who turned the heat off outside.

Back