Shinobi World Training Grounds

JessieJames

Dream as if you were dying.
ZQHFqWr.jpg

Train, exercise or play a few games of hide and seek with the children.

Atop the lake of the Konohagakure training grounds, Ori Hyuga was practicing her usage of the Byakugan and Gentle Fist. Using her Wind Propulsion to splash up a decent amount of water, she would use her dojutsu's near 360 degree peripheral vision to strike as many droplets as she could before they fell back into the lake. This was a test of her vision, reflexes, and speed. Just about everything she needs to master her taijutsu.

Today was just like any other day of training for her. Ori was in her usual garb for this activity, akin to a bathing suit, with a robe set aside for her to put on when she was done. The grounds seemed to be clear of any other shinobi, which meant she wasn't distracting anyone else with her performance. Though she swore she could hear some strange thumping and crashing in the distance, she shrugged and minded her own business. Again and again, she repeated her cycle. The sounds in the distance were continuing.

"Whoever else is here must really be going at it." Again, she would pay them no mind, and went back to her training.

The sounds in the far of distance were Zeniths rocky weapon slamming into the exact same weapon her rock clone used. With splinters of going everywhere the clone seemed to be having an upper hand on the real one, pushing her tot he very edge of the cliff. The two identical figures practically danced round each other as they avoided falling off of the edge.

They didn't seem to notice the person training just below them as one of them suddenly sent a chunk of the cliff hurtling towards the other, knocking one of the two off. With her rock armor glimmering in the sunlight she balled up as she awaited the impact with the water. While the first fell the second simply dove off the cliff in pursuit with chunks of her weapon orbiting her aggressively. At this point it was basically impossible to tell just which one was a clone and which one was the real one.

At first oblivious to the doom above, Ori continued her training. Splash, strike droplets. Rinse repeat. However, when her next cycle had rocks and pebbles mixed in with the water, the little Hyuga got confused. Looking up, she would see why this was happening. Two identical shinobi were plummeting down towards her at an alarming rate, accompanied by a considerably sized boulder.

She let out a panicked yelp right before they crashed into each other, sending up a much larger splash of water that rained down upon the surrounding grassy area. At least it created a nice rainbow.

Several seconds later, Ori emerged from the water, clutching the grassy side of the lake. Sputtering out some water, she would question "What the heck just happened?" then pull herself out with a small amount of effort. Scanning behind her for the twin ninja that interrupted her, she'd have an expression that was a mix of concern and irritation. Once they emerged, she'd puff her cheeks out and comment "Honestly, that was dangerous. Are you alright?"

While Ori recovers The two combatants keep on going on the waters surface for several more moments. The fighting ends only once one of the two gets launched out into the shore as the other sinks in to the water and has to swim back. The one that got launched out of the water quickly regains her senses as she recovers her ring like weapon. The weapon as it reached her suddenly split apart into pieces as it began to orbit around her. Meanwhile the other identical combatant finally made it out of the water with her own weapon raised. But instead of it being a ring it was split in half.

"Honestly, that was dangerous. Are you alright?"

That simple question put Zeniths fight to a grinding halt as they both froze in place and looked at Ori. "Yes i'm fine." Said one with the orbiting ring pieces before the other one could say anything. "I'm fine too." Said the twin just moments before her left arm fell off, revealing the rocky inside. "Oops...i guess i'm not as fine as i thought i was."

Ori blinked when one of the twins' arms fell off, which made it obvious that it was a rock clone. She turns to the real one, squeezing water out of her clothing. "Right, I thought I heard someone else, but was focused on my training."

After somewhat drying herself off, Ori looked over at the water, which was looking rough at the moment from being disturbed so much in the last minute. She lets out a sigh, thinking that her training would need to wait until later, when it was calm again. She turns back to the strange girl, and remarks "I don't think I've seen you around before. Are you a transfer?"

Back