Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Dreamless Realm

Restless writer
Benefactor
Life on the Edge GM
Pronouns
They/them
Welcome. This is an interest check for the possibility of a roleplay set in the transformers universe. Not the movies, forget about the movies and Michael Bay. It would be the IDW continuity for those acquainted with the series. For those who are new to transformers I would give you all the information you need for the roleplay. You do not have to have read the comics or be familiar with the canon characters to participate.

First things I would like to make clear is, that the characters would be robots only. No humans or strange hybrids or aliens.

It would not take place on Earth but between some planets and space.

The plot would go by chapters. It would be the adventure of a group of mechs that left Cybertron when the war started and are now on a journey to return home. The characters do not have to know each other beforehand.

The main focus of this would be character interactions and plot. And while we would have some action scenes, some fighting, it will not be everything the roleplay is about. Keep that in mind.

Also, that I do not want overpowered characters, Metagaming, powerplaying…
Also, when it comes to naming your characters. Keep in mind they are aliens. They are Alien robots. I do not want a Miketron or a Lucytator or something like that walking around. I will give you all details you need to properly name your character as well as a link to a name generator I use for inspiration at least.

Also, if you are familiar with the comics. The OCs might have met or know canon characters. But I do not want “Optimus prime’s best friend" or “Megatrons long lost cousin". Nothing like that either. Please.

Have a good day :]
(Keep in mind this might take a while to start)

Back