TransformersXPokemon Crossover - Epic Roleplay Interest Check

OK, I just wanted to double check. Sometimes people have a thing about OC's having connections to already existing characters. But I don't see that here, unless I missed it.

OK, I just wanted to double check. Sometimes people have a thing about OC's having connections to already existing characters. But I don't see that here, unless I missed it.

Oh, that.

Well, this is a new split continuity altogether, so technically all the 'already existing characters' are on the same level as OCs and are merely new incarnations of old characters, so you can go ahead and do that as long as you know what the 'already existing character' generally does.

Though, what are you thinking of?

I just have a couple of OCs who are children of existing characters. I can leave them out if I need to, though.

I just have a couple of OCs who are children of existing characters. I can leave them out if I need to, though.

Cybertronians don't have offspring or the like. The closest we've gone is referring to each other as 'brothers' or 'sisters' in a close friend sort of way.

Though, perhaps you can elaborate on this plan of yours?

Not really, I can leave their backstories out or leave them out. It's hard to explain. It's just in some lore they have "young ones" and since someone has to raise them, so it would make sense to me if they had kids. That was all. It wasn't much complicated. I'm alright with doing things your way. I just need to change or get rid of some stuff.

@Alissa Ming @Raynar Saassin

How dem apps going?

Also, aside from the leaders, Starscream & Soundwave will definitely appear in our first act, so if they're not claimed, they'll be GM NPCs.

I may be planning several other incarnations of other characters to appear. In fact, I'm in the process of thinking about what Seaspray's altmode should be.

Name: Starlight
Race: Cybertronian
Faction: Autobot
Position: Cop
Altmode: Pikachu
Pokemode Ability: Static
Pokemode Moves: Thundershock, Thunderbolt, Volt Tackle, Spark
Weapons: Hand gun.
Minicons: Completely optional. I'm still figuring out how these work, so PM me if you want one.
Skills: She is really good with a gun
Appearance Description: It will be hard to describe a robot precisely, so feel free to insert details here to seperate from the above picture.
Personality: She is a natural leader with a lot of compassion and kindness. She tends to be humble and not brag about her skills.
History: Starlight was on the fast track up the ranks in the Cybertonian Police Force when the war on Cybertron broke out, she helped Optimus and his crew escape Cybertron, vanishing for several years after the fact. She is making her way back to Optimus now.
Other information:

Last edited:
It looks good at first glance. I might question the Prime reccomendation bit, but I think it can be validated with the personality & history sections.

I might have more questions later, but I think I'll wait for completion first before the full review.

In the meantime, I'll have to make a few more of my own apps.

C3L4UQu.png

"Wh- wh- wh- what can I say L- L- L- Lord Megatron- tr0n- TRoN? It's a work of ar- ar- arrrtT! AhahahahAHAHAhahaHAhaHahA1010000110010100!"

Name:
Hovercraft

Race:
Cybertronian

Faction:
Decepticon

Position:
Scientist

Altmode:
FdK2NL3.png

Hovercraft maintains his Cybertronian altmode while on Earth. This 'hovercraft' is remniscent to the G1 Seeker's body type's Cybertronian vehicle modes while they remained on Cybertron. However, there are differences.
This altmode is a mere 4.5 metres from tip to end, and the altmode seems to have a more pyramidal appearance.
He will later assume a Porygon-Z altmode that is the size of a regular Porygon-Z.

Weapons:
He possesses a laser at the sharp tip of his mouth. This laser can be deployed in vehicle mode.
Shockwave's experiments have granted him the ability to perform electromagnetic levitation.
Hovercraft is equipped with viruses that can be uploaded into Cybertronians and machines alike. While they are more equipped for Cybertronian matters, they may later be altered for Earth matters. These have similiar effects to Earth viruses such as Trojan Horses for spying, hacking and what is essentially bodily control, Worms for overloading and slowly deactivating, and more.
He has in his cabinets 'Stasis-enabled Genetically Modified Headmaster-type Minicons'. No one really knows what those are, since he's never really deployed or revealed them. Unlike most of his work which is derived from Shockwave's prior work, this seems to be completely done by him.

Skills:
His primary skills are not in the battlefield, though that is not to say that he cannot hold himself in a fight.
His primary skill is in surgery, serving as both the Decepticon's medic and their inventor. He has... tendencies though.

Appearance Description:
The above picture is a sketch.
His trigangular head has a single eye on each side, and it is said that his mouth appears when the pyramidal head splits apart. On the other edges parts of the pyramid, sharp, clawed hands emerge and levitate. This results in a three-eyed three-handed pyramid-like being.
The Decepticon emblem is on all four sides of the pyramidal body.

Personality:
The only ones he has loyalty to are Shockwave and scientific advancements. He doesn't actually have loyalty to Megatron, but as he respects Shockwave, he chooses to respect his tutor's choices and actions, and thus follows Megatron's orders accordingly much like his tutor did. Hovercraft clearly belongs to a mental asylum, as he enjoys crude experimentation. In fact, it is what he does in his free time, and will often ensure that his subjects stay alive during all this, as he finds their screams most comedic, evidenced by his endless laughter.

He sees his work as play, and play he will.

History:
Hovercraft was part of the Miner caste towards the end of Cybertron's Golden Age, when Sentinel Zeta Prime established the caste system. It was only after Megatron's rebellion against the caste system that he was able to find a purpose in life, joining their ranks where he admired one particular Decepticon - Shockwave, Megatron's 'pet mad scientist'. He wished for Shockwave to teach him, tutor him. Shockwave saw himself in Hovercraft - the daringness to go beyond for science, the madness that ditched any morals that hindered scientific progression, and most importantly, the logical decision to pass a fraction of his knowledge to someone in case something happened.

Shockwave taught Hovercraft how to use various technologies he invented - namely the Cortical Psychic Patch, a type of mind-hacking technology, and Pretender technology, which allowed Cybertronians to assume organic shells. When Shockwave vanished in the midst of war, Hovercraft vowed to Megatron to fill Shockwave's shoes, promising to better him in areas where he couldn't touch.

Other information:
If you're imagining at a toy, imagine the seperate limbs being connected by transparent plastic.
While unable to fly freely in robot mode, he has slight levitation that allows him to hover upwards great distances
His sentences breaks as if his speech is affected by a glitch.
He is said to look very different from standard Cybertronians, as he has previously augmented his body with technology from other civilisations that Cybertron came into contact with during its Golden Age. It is also said that Shockwave performed experiments on him before he became his pupil, said experiments resulting in his weird, seperate-body physiology that is not seen in other Cybertronians.

91918_Seaspray_PackageArt.JPG

"I'm not the demon of the seas, I'm the king of the seas! Maybe I'm the demon king of the seas..."

Name:
Seaspray

Race:
Cybertronian

Faction:
Autobot

Position:
Scout
Crew Chef
Naval Combatant

Altmode:
4746-Wishiwashi-School.png

Seaspray's Pokemode is Wishiwashi's massive School Form. While in this mode, he can indeed seperate and join back, like an actual school of Wishiwashi. When he has taken enough damage in this form. the School will dissipate, reducing him to a single Wishiwashi. This carries on to his robot mode.
The School form altmode is much too messy to have an Autobot logo on it.

OOVz2XR.jpg

His solo form altmode also has no Autobot symbol present. His solo form has an additional gun mode, where it can turn into a pistol that shoots energon blasts. A mode this small can be wielded by humans or Minicons.

Pokemode Ability:
Schooling

Pokemode Moves:
Beat Up | Hydro Pump | Earthquake | Aqua Ring

Weapons:
He possesses a pair of gatling guns that look like they're made of Wishiwashi, with a design basis akin to the Scrapmaker X12. The ammunition looks like Wishiwashi too. How impractical. He uses the himself as solid concussive ammunition, but he can easily regenerate anyways. Plus there is an option for energon bullets.
They combine into a weapon akin to the Scrapmaker X18, except made of Wishiwashi.
He does not possess these weapons in his smaller robot mode. All he has in his smaller robot mode are his fists.

Skills:
Seaspray is a great navigator, which lends to his ability as a scout.

Appearance Description:
Seaspray has two robot modes.
The first is his main one, corresponding to his School Form, is about 6 metres tall. The two halves of the School Form's 'head' that split at the mouth form the shoulder pads. The 'fins' are altered and transformed into hands. The third, lowest segment, the 'tail' area, split in half and become Seaspray's legs. The chest now reveals an Autobot symbol.

His second robot mode has the Wishiwashi head split in even halves to form the side-chest areas, with the middle area having an Autobot symbol in the centre. The outer-casing of his mid-body is altered to serve as limbs, left and right splitting and folding into arms that reveal hands. Finally, the tail area is split into two even halves, left and right, as they form the legs with feet remniscent of a fish's tail. This mode is a mere 14 centimetres tall - toy-sized if you may.

In both robot modes, his head mould is as depicted in the above picture.

Personality:
Well?

History:
Seaspray is a spacefarer who was always out to find the best planets with the vastest oceans. Every ocean is a mystery & surprise to him - its deep depths and its mystery. He lived his life as a mapmaker, making maps for any planet with a surface rich in water, provided they lacked the native sapient life capable of mapmaking. hoping to share the glory of water-loaded worlds with Cybertron.

One day, he recieves an Autobot signal that called for him to join Optimus Prime on a very specific planet - a very specific planet filled with vast oceans and may creatures to inhabit it.

Other information:
In addition to taking an interest in the vast oceans of the planet, he seems to be fond of another aspect of his altmode and the altmode of all the other Autobots - its very organic nature and the ability to eat. As such, he has acquired a fondness of cooking. While everyone loves his cooking, some have questioned his tendencies to include Wishiwashi in certain seafood dishes, viewing it as cannibalism. This is made even more awkward when he might sometimes detach Wishiwashi from his body to feed to wild Pokemon in order to tame them, but he calls that improvisation, and he can regenerate his body with other Wishiwashi.

This is why you don't select a school of tuna as your altmode, kids.

He really likes Hoenn.​

Last edited:
Fair. I just need to work on a pic and work out a few bugs, and she should be good. I'll either take out the recommendation, or state that she was recommended because she comes off as a competent leader. I'll figure something out.

Oh, my apologies. I thought for a moment you were designing individual apps for certain things. I remember us discussing things in the Discord Group about there being a separate leader application.

Nah, not that seperate. There's a rank section in the current app on Page 1. At most Cybertronian & human apps will have different templates.

Back