Ame Damnee Trash Bin

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Meliodas

This is a general discussion and announcement thread. There are separate threads to ask questions or have discussions that are more specific to whether your character is located in New Eden or Abaddon. If you are looking to have a location created within the IC, please post here.

Please be sure you keep all site rules in mind when posting and try to stay on topic as it relates to this roleplay. Also remember that we do have our very own chat room located on this site.

And in addition, our very own Blog right here on STC where you can find relevant announcements and updates.

Disclaimer: Please be aware that many major announcements, as well as general discussion, is being held across Discord. Further, announcements are also made via PM.

Thank you!

~M

Last edited by a moderator:
The title should be self-explanatory. If you have any questions as it relates to the roleplay itself, this would be the place to ask. While I understand the need to send your concerns over private message, some questions may be better suited for this thread in order to ensure your fellow users are informed. It has always been my experience that if you have a question, there are probably others itching to ask the same one. I'll let you be the one to decide which of these two methods is more suitable. :)

Your GM's are @Kian, @Revelree, @jrusso20, @Pupper, & @~Nemo~

If you are wondering where you go to both reserve/create/post a character, click here.

Disclaimer: Please be aware that many major announcements, as well as general discussion, is being held across Discord. Further, announcements are also made via PM.

~M

Any general discussion as it relates to Abaddon specifically should be posted here.

~M

Any general discussion as it relates to New Eden specifically should be posted here.

~M

I wanted to make a quick post here in relation to Aditi's Plume and Daemon's Cradle. There will be a prophecy that exists about them, and I hope to have it done before this officially kicks off IC. As of right now, I do have someone working on it, so. Patience. :)

~M

-Angels are humans or humanoids, who do NOT have to be completely human, with two feathered wings.

-The ONLY way to possess these wings and fly with them is by being an angel, a pure angel born from two angels parents.

-The wings are several centimeters thick, quite actually. And made out of the softest feathers and extremely powerful. Batting them to take off near somebody could make them fall with the wind they create. They can be used to push others and while delicate, they are not particularly fragile.

-Angels CAN reproduce with other races and have descendants, but their children will either not have wings, or their wings will be too small to fly.

-Angels have magic, their magical abilities are left for you to choose.

-While angels were supposed to be inclined towards a just an altruist behavior in the past, nowadays any sort of personality is possible.

-An angel’s wings, when extended, are larger than their own height, therefore, to walk comfortably on the ground the must "hide them". Once they are hidden/collected they just look like a wings shaped tattoo on their backs. That is their way to blend in with humans.

-Wings must have natural colors. That is, if you find those colors on a bird, they are allowed.

-Angels are generally lighter than humans, in weight, because their bones and internal structure are different.

The absolutely necessary information ENDS here. Anything beyond this point is additional and also for my own recreation.

@Meliodas, @Kian, @Astaroth, @Aman, @GoddessLuna, @Empress, @OniIgnasha, @Ethereal, @Magellica , @Luxin, @ConquerorFox, @MissMudkip, @Inconspicuous, @CaerBear, @Morph, @jrusso20, @Southpaw, @That Guy, @Iamtheecchiking

If I forgot anyone, please, forgive me. You are being tagged because you have expressed interest in this roleplay. This is just a friendly reminder that, as far as we know, we are ready to go! I am sure there will be plenty of questions, or things you might feel we left out, so we would be happy to address them once you have read everything.

Please start HERE.

~M

Hey all. Great work so far on your characters. I've touched base with many of you, but if I forgot anyone, please don't hesitate to reach out. I've been busy with school, but the good news is I should have this weekend to at least get one of my characters done (which is the most important one). Outside of that, please work together and begin forming ideas. To give you a heads up, this roleplay will begin in New Eden with a funeral for one of the Grandmasters who died. I made a decision that there could have been more than one Grandmaster of the Wardens, which there was (not anymore). In Abaddon, alternatively, they will be having some sort of yearly festival of sorts.

Considering I finish my character this weekend, I will give everyone about a week (depending) to get a character in before we start. Of course, we will still be accepting people but it will be your only chance at being able to finish before we start. Please feel free to probe me for questions or start considering not only your characters, but relationships and how you might start in the world of Terrestria!

~M

¿UNA SEMANA? ¿QUÉ? ¡Necesito el juego de roles ahora! TT-TT sigh, Necesito practicar el Español.
A WEEK? WHAT? I need the roleplay now! TT-TT I need to practice Spanish.

I would like to add that most of the conversation is being done through PM it seems. Which is fine, but, please don't feel hesitant anyone. I have about 12 people committed right now who are working on characters. :) So, more than enough to get this party started!

~M

I did have a temporary block on New Eden submissions, but in light of a flood of interest, it seems that Abaddon and New Eden are just about even now. :) So, you are free to make characters for either!

Edit: We do need more Wardens in New Eden! :)

~M

This is meant to be a thread where you post your characters. You dont make one thread per character, so change that please. Then I will remove this reply.

This is meant to be a thread where you post all of your characters, you dont make one thread per character so change that in case you didn't get it right. I expect an answer, then this reply will be removed.

This is meant to be a thread where you post all of your characters, you dont make one thread per character so change that in case you didn't get it right. I expect an answer, then this reply will be removed.

Sorry about that. So i just need to change the title to OmniversalRPer chatterers or something else ?

Submissions for Abaddon are temporarily closed (exceptions are those already working on characters).

~M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back