Ame Damnee Trash Bin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just to inform all of you that the next phase of this arc will begin in the next day or two. :)

~M

Hey, I"m interested in doing some back story with a gladiator. If anyone is interested in discussing this with me, i'd love to conspire. This would be a former lover that she has no intention of being involved with again. If they run into each other again or if they don't I'm open to whatever but it will play a huge role in my current situation lol Shoot me an email if you are interested.

Hey, I"m interested in doing some back story with a gladiator. If anyone is interested in discussing this with me, i'd love to conspire. This would be a former lover that she has no intention of being involved with again. If they run into each other again or if they don't I'm open to whatever but it will play a huge role in my current situation lol Shoot me an email if you are interested.
@Marcsun Since you also have a gladiator it might be a good idea to hit up Gypsy.

What is the Underground criminal society like? What do they do for a living? How do people come to be a part of this underground society? What are their rules, traditions, and culture like? Is there a leader, or do they all band together?

I feel a bit stupid for asking this as the matter of my confusion was pretty straightforward, but I had a question about one of the guidelines in the Character Sheet & Reservation Forum.
Before making a character, you must send the GM’s (@Meliodas, @Astaroth, @Kian, @Aman, @GoddessLuna) a group message outlining your character’s purpose. Anything relevant to their story, race, age, etc. should be included; but most importantly, please include the kinds of abilities we can expect to see from your character

I wasn't too sure how this worked, while I understood the gist of it, I still found myself a bit confused. Does this mean I have to send a summary of the character I wish to create before I fill out the sheet to get it approved? I am only asking because I was a bit confused about needing two different approvals since the character also went through an approval in the forum itself. I have no problem doing so if that is the case, but I didn't want to embarrass myself by misinterpreting a guideline.

Yes, a summary. I find this easier to do in order to avoid people writing up complete characters just to do something that won't be approved. I don't like when people have to change too much. :) Best to avoid that when possible! @aoyun

~M

so if my character doesn't start out in a city or a town, where do I start from....my character lives in an isolated place about 8 miles from FairHarvest but even farther from New Eden

MOVING FORWARD, ONLY FIVE CHARACTERS WILL BE PERMITTED PER PLAYER! AND OF THOSE FIVE, ONLY A FEW CAN BE KEY TO MAJOR PLOTS!
Please get a hold of me with any questions.

To cite the new rule established as of 2-9-17:

Each player will only be permitted a maximum of five characters. In order to create more characters, one must be killed off and/or removed from the RP. Of these five, only a few can be involved with major GM directed plots. Exceptions apply, and there are no limits on NPC’s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I never answered this! I hope you figured this out @Draco Shadowdragon with @Joshua Raxter! If not, please, get a hold of me! :D

Also you two, if you want a few zombies or undead to bash in Oblitus, in light of what is occurring in New Eden, let me know!

~M

@Gypsy are you still interested in joining or did you? I've been neglecting this forum slightly in light of my Discord. This won't happen in the future! Just want to follow up and see where everyone is at!

~M

Cool! I'll see if I can add a small thing in later when I do all my posts! :D

Wroth
Town Square

While healing he heard a thud and the snapping of bones about 12 feet beside him. "Alright round 2 you ugly mother fu-" his threat was cut off by seeing Galizur... not in the best of shapes. "O it's you..." He said almost grinning at the boys suffering. Sure it was a bastard thing to do but this kid had caused Wroth so much grief so much humiliation that he thought he at least deserved to have his little skinny ass slammed against the pavement.

Though Wroth's smile quickly turned into worry, as he saw how hurt the kid really was Galizur seemed like all his bones were broken and he was bleeding out the mouth convulsing. with a sigh, wroth ripped up a small piece of ground were Galizur landed. "Your lucky i need you alive always giving me shit.... But you are my job so don't die on me." he got up lifting with his good hand the golems seeming to fin out due to the bigger one taking action. "XENA!!" Wroth yelled holding the piece of street with Galizur on it.

Rythe, Cathedral of New Eden

Growling to himself, Rythe shifted his sword constantly, trying to pin down the location of the undead Grandmaster. While the heavy blade of the sword seemed to move precisely, following the corpse, there was not a single change in his demeanor. Sighting Raakshdos' shadows coil around the body of Anwil, he quickly lifted his blade, basking it in the bright sunlight, to which it shone brightly in response. The bright sheen of the blade seemed to continue to grow, brightening whilst the area around it darkened. A black sea, lacking light, seemed to increase in size, bolstering itself until the sphere extending around Rythe obscured everything within and behind it, while the snow-white blade pierced through the veil. Dropping the blade exactly onto the trajectory aiming for Anwil, the thunderous beam of light shot forth, reversing the polarities. The white blade darkened swiftly, draining of the absorbed light whilst the beam momentarily blinded those who glanced upon the brightness of the sun. In an instant, the whiteness shot forth, directly at the coiled corpse of the Grandmaster.

Rythe, Craftsmen's and Artisan's Guilds

Growling to himself, Rythe shifted his sword constantly, trying to pin down the location of the undead Grandmaster. While the heavy blade of the sword seemed to move precisely, following the corpse, there was not a single change in his demeanor. Sighting Raakshdos' shadows coil around the body of Anwil, he quickly lifted his blade, basking it in the bright sunlight, to which it shone brightly in response. The bright sheen of the blade seemed to continue to grow, brightening whilst the area around it darkened. A black sea, lacking light, seemed to increase in size, bolstering itself until the sphere extending around Rythe obscured everything within and behind it, while the snow-white blade pierced through the veil. Dropping the blade exactly onto the trajectory aiming for Anwil, the thunderous beam of light shot forth, reversing the polarities. The white blade darkened swiftly, draining of the absorbed light whilst the beam momentarily blinded those who glanced upon the brightness of the sun. In an instant, the whiteness shot forth, directly at the coiled corpse of the Grandmaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back