Side Story Twin Mirror Sign-Ups

Atomic Knight

Bear With Me
The Convergence Series GM
nBvZIA2.png

Within the multiverse, every single individual dimension has its own signature. The UN and ODMA refer to these as "quantum signatures." These signatures can be further divided by resonance, a phenomenon that every tangible entity across reality gives off in some manner. The resonance frequencies of both people and places shift from time to time and it is said that after the multiverse was reset twice over, the baseline for reality's frequencies were altered, coming to be far more alike than before.

It's also said that when resonance frequencies of other dimensions shift and begin to align, terrible consequences can occur...

When the United Nations invited a speaker from the Federal Bureau of Control to host a small conference on this very topic, it can only be said that a terrible coincidence occurred that enveloped the city of Carrefour in chaos, causing events to spiral out of control so quickly that it was up to the city's residents to survive the chaos on their own.

So this side story is going to be a tad bit experimental. I already have all the NPCs planned for this one. The twist? Every single character will have a double that will appear. What determines a double? Well, basically if a character shares an actor, voice, or are similar in very many ways, they are considered a double. For every character that is played in this side story, I will add an NPC in as their double.

Characters that are played will be preferred to be a member of one of the organizations for the purposes of the initial conference setting, though you may play a character who is just a citizen of the city.

CHARACTER SHEET

Appearance:

Name:

Canon:

Organization:
Are they a member of the United Nations, ODMA, the MEU, or a citizen of the city?

Other Info: Optional.​

latest

Name: Fiona Gilman

Canon:
Identity V

Organization:
MEU

Other Info: Actually human and not a doll​

~Name~
Tartaglia
"Childe"
"No.11 of the Fatui Harbingers"

~Age~
Early 20's

~Canon~
Genshin Impact

~Organization~
ODMA

~Other Info~
Splish splash...​

Appearance:

Name: Din Djarin

Canon: Star Wars

Organization: ODMA​

Last edited:
View attachment 9311

Name:
Gundham Tanaka

Canon:
Danganronpa

Organization:
n/a (Citizen)

Other Info: Taken from after the events of Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School.​

Appearance: View attachment 9318

Name:
Lincoln Campbell

Canon:
Agents of SHIELD

Organization:
ODMA

Other Info: He's an inhuman with electromagnetism as well as a doctor

Appearance:
Clare-claymore-40173975-422-757.jpg

Name: Clare

Canon: Claymore

Organization: ODMA

Other Info: has heightened senses due to being part Yoma.

Switching out Lincoln.

Appearance: View attachment 9432

Name:
Maxwell Lord

Canon: Supergirl

Organization:ODMA

Other Info: Maxwell is taken after season 1 of Supergirl. Outside of Winn and Kara, Maxwell had his entire history of his work erased and has been working with ODMA since the end of season 1.

Appearance:

latest

Name:
Helena Harper

Canon: Resident Evil

Organization: ODMA

Other Info: Dunno what I would put here.

latest

Name:
Megatronus, the Fallen

Canon:
classic_transformers_logo__both_insignias__by_red_eye_designs_d8hfi4g-fullview.png

Organization:
Citizen

Other Info:
He came to live here after much travelling around from his self-exile, helping others in repentence for what he did to Solus.​

Swapping out Fiona for...

View attachment 9487

Name: Jose Baden

Canon:
Identity V

Organization:
ODMA

Other Info: As before with Fiona, actually human and not a doll​

CHARACTER SHEET

Appearance:

"True" Appearance
X1ZFU4a.png

Younger Appearance (typically the appearance Sayaka assumes when she's expecting a battle to conserve her strength)
3qMUSpB.png

Unlikely to occur in this RP aside from extreme circumstances. If Sayaka were to unleash her full power and manifest her doppel in battle, it would make her body VERY unstable best case scenario. She reserves this doppel solely for freak emergencies as a result.
W4UkG9u.jpg

Name:
Sayaka Miki

Canon:

Organization:
ODMA (Recruit)

Other Info:
Sayaka, as a result of at least two reality warping events following her transformation into a being known as a 'witch', ontop of the fact that she had become part of the 'law of cycles', as I am taking this version of her from the events of Rebellion. Much like my interpretation of Reiner Braun, the general idea is that during the point in time which Sayaka's home Universe was torn apart and recreated, a copy of her would be made when she was pulled from her home Universe, this time by ODMA intervention, to which she had ultimately consented to.

Due to the tomultuous nature she became part of the ODMA, it resulted in some level of rapid aging, as the collective time she had spent in a multitude of timelines abruptly took effect on her, in exchange for the memories that came from said timelines.

Thanks to the bizarre circumstances that befell her right before she was taken in by the ODMA, and effectively seperated from the law of cycles, she would retain the powers she had gained when she had become part of the law of cycles, though her body has aged, and thus she will need time to properly adjust to these changes.

While she occasionally suffers psychological breakdowns due to the strain of remembering various, conflicting events from different timelines she had been a part of, she largely feels the most stable when she uses her magic to make herself appear as she did when she was a middleschooler, particularly when she needs to use her magic in battle.

But deep down, she knows full well she needs to come to terms with her 'true' form, one which has matured.​

I've changed my mind again.......

Appearance: View attachment 9666

Name:
Wanda Maximoff

Canon: MCU ( Wandavision)

Organization:
MEU

Other Info: She's the Scarlett Witch

Last edited:
This will likely come as no surprise but I will not be able to continue Twin Mirror from here on out. My ideas kind of got away from me and I've been away from it long enough to know I can't complete it at this point. However, I will not be rendering it non-canon but incorporating it into a future project down the line. I hope everyone understands!

Back