• Are you a friendly people person with a good balance of initiative and confidence? We're currently looking to grow our staff team and are looking for both forum moderators and mentors. See our announcement post for more information! No mandatory length of membership required to apply.

Side Story Twin Mirror

Gummi Bunnies

identity unknown...
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM
The bomb's explosion seemed to only invite a crowd of infected people towards them. This didn't seem to bother Childe in the slightest, since it was giving him an excuse to hone his fighting skills. He swapped out of his water blades and equipped himself with a bow upon tapping on his Hydro Vision.



❝ I can handle crowd control, just make the escort quick! ❞ He says to the group with him on the ground, drawing an arrow on the bowstring before releasing a water-powered shot after another.

@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Atomic Knight
 

Capri

salutations!
Mentor
LUCA BALSA
@Atomic Knight @dark @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies

Luca took the initiative, helping escort Pope into the building Jesse had pointed to.

Upon arrival, he gestured for the others to join them in the building, eyeing Childe in particular, the harbinger being the most in danger at the moment.
 

York

Just a newbie...
Sayaka Miki
@Yun Lee @Sark @Minerva @Lucky @Takumi @Atomic Knight

Sayaka listened to the briefing carefully, her mind drifting off to her fragmented memories before she had been taken in by the ODMA. She remembered the Law of Cycles had once mentioned seeing Universes in a similar way. Self contained spheres, almost like marbles, so delicate that she was sometimes afraid to even touch them.

But upon the mention of the strange events that have been occurring recently, she at least remembered why she had come here in the first place.

Back when she had thought she was human... She hoped to be a hero, like in the story books she used to read.

Each time her story came to an end though, it became clear to her that she would never live up to her own expectations.

Her mind couldn't help but drift back to memories of much simpler times, before her mind began to... Break, before she became something she couldn't even call... Human.

...

And then, everything began to fall apart, figuratively, and very literally. The fabric of the world itself seemed to rip and tear at its seams.

Snapping back to reality, she became lucid just in time to see that young girl reach out a hand to her.

It felt almost... Nostalgic.

Closing her eyes, she gathered all the magic she could in her body, her old, weathered appearance changing, and her hair shortening as she donned the outfit she became so used to.



"I can handle myself! But I'd like to know where you'll be taking us. I can... Help get the others to safety!" She said.

And just like that, Sayaka had taken on the physical form of the young, naive girl she once was. She was stronger than she was back then, more experienced, jaded even... But on the outside, it was like she never aged a day.​
 

Lucky

But We Were Happy
Wanda Maximoff

Wanda only slightly understood how she had gotten to this particular planet and to find herself in this city. All she knew for certain was that her and the Vision had had a fight and at the height, she opened a door and then she was here. Sure, she had found a group here who dealt with people like her. ( They kept insisting what she had was magic, but that wasn't true, but she didn't know how to correct them). Still, this presentation had been strange enough.

Sure, she understood the basic concept of the multiverse. She was from one of those worlds where it was known, though in theory only. Everything that the women had said made sense to her, but there hadn't been anything to interject. She hadn't gotten a chance to respond before the others left with answers. She was once again going to address that she could help, but then the winged girl arrived.

"
Thanks for the assistance, but I can show myself down," she replied, demonstrating by floating in air. " I could probably take the others as well. Though, I might be more useful in fighting whatever this is."

@Atomic Knight @People in the room
 

Crow

YOU MEAN
"I have made this my new home!"

A voice emerged from above as the various feral people were blasted by from the sky, disintegrating quickly. The source was an alien jet of some kind that altered its shape, the metal shifting into a humanoid formation as he landed on the ground.


"In no way, shape or form will I allow it to be overrun by you aggressive invaders. If you do not retreat, I will help you retreat - back into the AllSpark that you were birthed from."

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @dark @Sark @Crow @Minerva @Lucky @Takumi @Chaos Sphere @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Space_Candy
 

Chaos Sphere

Blinking and Breathing Manually.
Gundham Tanaka

Gundham turned around, prepared to take down the entity, though he was grateful that someone had taken the life of the monster before him. Upon hearing the question of the stranger, he took his time to come up with an answer, still confused by what had happened. "It appears that reality itself is in disorder, with what could be the souls of the damned rising into this mortal world and buildings contorting in manners rightfully incomprehensible... There is not much that I can understand from this freshly-erupted fiasco for I am also a mere witness," he answered, trying to really comprehend the exact situation occurring, "While I do not have anything to provide, I am grateful that you have slain what appears to be the husk of a man. Perhaps we are to gather information pertaining to this unsavoury event, for I doubt that I could do much by myself," Gundham suggested, the pigeons perched on his left arm relocating to his shoulders as one of his hamsters peeked around from his scarf. This situation is completely different from the other wild rides that he had in the past, but if there is one thing that he could apply from those to this current situation, it is that working together is crucial for survival in ordeals like these.

Just as he had finished speaking, he heard the sound of something being fired off from the distance, something similar to a large mechanical weapon being used from the air. Whatever it is, it has garnered his interest.

@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Crow @Streets
 

Atomic Knight

Bear With Me
The Convergence Series GM
The winged girl eyed Wanda and Sayaka a quick moment before nodding. "I am Arya Stark. You two take the others and I'll grab these two."

The girl stepped forward and interlocked her arms with Jose and Clare. "Hold on tight," she said as she spread her wings and burst out of the room in a flurry of air.

The trio whipped through the sky and Arya did a circle around to view the area. By the time she noticed the group below, something flying by slammed into her and the girl quickly began to plummet. She managed to hold on to Jose but Clare slipped from her grasp, falling down toward a park below.

"Hold on!" Arya yelled, managing to gather herself and swoop down toward Clare. The girl managed to grab Clare before impact, but the downward force of her flight sent her crashing down into the the ground below. Arya pulled her wings in tight to shield Jose and Clare as she landed and skidded through the grass.

When it was over, Arya had passed out.

@Yun Lee @Takumi



Jesse held her ground alongside the others, using her abilities to pick up infected with invisible energy and toss them backward. Between herself, Childe, and the helmeted mercenary, they were able to stave off the horde long enough for Wanda Maximoff to carry the remaining members of the group down to the ground using magic.

Looking up, Jesse saw the last two be flown out of the room by the winged individual, though grimaced when they were hit by some kind of flying creature and started plummeting a ways away.

"I'm going after them," Jesse said, jumping into the air and beginning to float over the horde. "The rest of you barricade that building!"

Pope popped her head out of the building to wave over the group. She then went back inside to Luca.

"We need to make this place a stronghold." She looked around, eyeing the furniture in the waiting room and office cubicles in the next room over. She then pointed to the exit, which was flanked by giant windows that went up and down the entire wall. "These won't last long without help."

@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Minerva @Lucky @Office



"Hey!" a kid yelled, trying to get Shigaraki's attention.



"What are you doing just standing there?!" He pointed to the infected people running around down the street. "Run!"

The kid waited a moment to see what the guy would do but jumped in surprise when a blast from the sky took out some of the infected he had been pointing at. "W-Woah..." he muttered. "Maybe that guy is who we should worry about."

One of the larger buildings along the street shifted suddenly, its midsection becoming wood instead of concrete and metal. It suddenly toppled from the strain and the building itself started to fall right on top of Megatronus.

@Space_Candy @Crow



The man let out a small chuckle at Gundham's words. "I'll take your word for it. Don't know much about all that reality in disorder business. What I am familiar with are these damn monsters." He looked around himself, eyeing a pair of the fast running infected across the street. "The name's Coach. Stick close to me if you can, son. Know how to use a gun?"

Coach then heard the same sound Gundham had. He looked up at the sky with a displeased look. "What in the..." When he looked backed down to Gundham, Coach could see the sound had interested the kid.

"Going toward that is probably not good for anyone."

@Chaos Sphere
 

Minerva

South of the Border, West of the Sun
Helena loaded her pistol and made her way back into the UN Building proper, specifically the General Assembly Hall, which by now would be a chaotic mess as Peacekeepers and Secretaries were confused and trying to figure out what was going on. She pushed her way through the crowd, flashing her badge towards any officers that approached her, and made her way to the elevator.

Upon stepping into the elevator, she pressed the button that would lead to the UN's Communication Center. She needed to contact ODMA and the UN Security Council an attempt to secure the area. She sighed deeply as the elevator went upwards.

@Atomic Knight
 

Atomic Knight

Bear With Me
The Convergence Series GM
The UN Building was almost as in complete chaos as the street outside. The officers barely glanced Helena's way to check her badge as they ran about in an effort to figure things out. Thankfully for Helena, no other major disasters befell the building as she reached the Communication Center.

Very few officers were present when Helena arrived. A few individuals who were only interns and a woman who Helena might have recognized. The woman seemed to already be in the middle of contacting ODMA, the results of her call being displayed on a large holographic monitor next to her. She turned to Helena and examined her.



"Hello... are you supposed to be up here?" she asked.

"Ma'am." One of the interns swiveled in his chair to face the woman. "I let her in. This is Helena Harper. She's from the Office for Defense of Multiversal Assets, like you."

"Oh!" The woman nodded and let out a relieved breath. "I'm Luna. I mostly spend my time in the research division, so perhaps our paths have not crossed much..." She turned slightly to eye the status of her outgoing message. "Unfortunately, many of the UN members took leave after the Zero Hour incident, so there have not been many staff available. I've been trying to send a message to ODMA, but I think something is wrong."

@Minerva
 

Capri

salutations!
Mentor
LUCA BALSA
@Atomic Knight @EveryoneElse (i’m lazy)

7CD4CC03-55E6-4C75-ABBD-8CDB63E59330.jpeg

“Would have desired more metal... but still...” Luca said, eyeing the furniture.

Luca tried to pull a chair in front of the door to barricade it shut.

“Grab some of those mini-walls” Luca said, pointing at the cubicles, “I can probably disassemble some and make some bigger walls we can screw onto the side of the windows!”
 

Space_Candy

dumpling whore
Shigaraki turned his head boredly, looking at the boy yelling at him- annoying.

Before he could respond a large mech crashed down on parts of the crowd, a large building began morphing. It then fell onto the mech.

1614577782053.png

"Tch"


@Atomic Knight @Crow
 

York

Just a newbie...
Wanda Maximoff

Wanda only slightly understood how she had gotten to this particular planet and to find herself in this city. All she knew for certain was that her and the Vision had had a fight and at the height, she opened a door and then she was here. Sure, she had found a group here who dealt with people like her. ( They kept insisting what she had was magic, but that wasn't true, but she didn't know how to correct them). Still, this presentation had been strange enough.

Sure, she understood the basic concept of the multiverse. She was from one of those worlds where it was known, though in theory only. Everything that the women had said made sense to her, but there hadn't been anything to interject. She hadn't gotten a chance to respond before the others left with answers. She was once again going to address that she could help, but then the winged girl arrived.

"Thanks for the assistance, but I can show myself down," she replied, demonstrating by floating in air. " I could probably take the others as well. Though, I might be more useful in fighting whatever this is."

@Atomic Knight @People in the room
The winged girl eyed Wanda and Sayaka a quick moment before nodding. "I am Arya Stark. You two take the others and I'll grab these two."

The girl stepped forward and interlocked her arms with Jose and Clare. "Hold on tight," she said as she spread her wings and burst out of the room in a flurry of air.

The trio whipped through the sky and Arya did a circle around to view the area. By the time she noticed the group below, something flying by slammed into her and the girl quickly began to plummet. She managed to hold on to Jose but Clare slipped from her grasp, falling down toward a park below.

"Hold on!" Arya yelled, managing to gather herself and swoop down toward Clare. The girl managed to grab Clare before impact, but the downward force of her flight sent her crashing down into the the ground below. Arya pulled her wings in tight to shield Jose and Clare as she landed and skidded through the grass.

When it was over, Arya had passed out.

@Yun Lee @Takumi



Jesse held her ground alongside the others, using her abilities to pick up infected with invisible energy and toss them backward. Between herself, Childe, and the helmeted mercenary, they were able to stave off the horde long enough for Wanda Maximoff to carry the remaining members of the group down to the ground using magic.

Looking up, Jesse saw the last two be flown out of the room by the winged individual, though grimaced when they were hit by some kind of flying creature and started plummeting a ways away.

"I'm going after them," Jesse said, jumping into the air and beginning to float over the horde. "The rest of you barricade that building!"

Pope popped her head out of the building to wave over the group. She then went back inside to Luca.

"We need to make this place a stronghold." She looked around, eyeing the furniture in the waiting room and office cubicles in the next room over. She then pointed to the exit, which was flanked by giant windows that went up and down the entire wall. "These won't last long without help."

@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Minerva @Lucky @Office
LUCA BALSA
@Atomic Knight @EveryoneElse (i’m lazy)

View attachment 9673

“Would have desired more metal... but still...” Luca said, eyeing the furniture.

Luca tried to pull a chair in front of the door to barricade it shut.

“Grab some of those mini-walls” Luca said, pointing at the cubicles, “I can probably disassemble some and make some bigger walls we can screw onto the side of the windows!”
Sayaka Miki
@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Sark @Minerva @Lucky @Office

Sayaka nodded, managing a rather innocent looking smile, in spite of the thousand yard stare she had going before everything went wrong.



"I'll meet you there!" She called out.

And with that, she took hold of one of the last remaining people still in the room, preparing to dive out after Arya and Wanda, using her magic to give herself some extra air-time, allowing for an almost stylish landing.

It was just then that she caught sight of Arya being struck from the sky, her eyes widening in shock as she prepared to jump after her, intending to use both her magical abilities, and her experience with navigating urban rooftops to her advantage, but seeing Jesse take the initiative, she grimly nodded, disguises it behind a hopeful smile.

"Please... Come back soon, okay?!"
She called after her.

And then, making sure her remaining companions weren't elft behind, she rushed inside the building where Pope had waved them in, patting each of the people she had seen provide covering fire from the horde on the shoulder as she dashed by them (well, aside from Jesse, who was by now, absent).

Immediately noticing the windows Pope pointed, out, and then the cublicles Luca mentioned, she nodded, flashing him a smile as she closed her eyes, manifesting katana-like blades seemingly out of thin air, each appearing with a flash of blue magic.

And then... She went to work, slashing through the plastic holding each cubicle wall together, quickly dismantling, and then tossing over each segment, providing ample material to work with.

Her swords would only last for as long as she could manifest them with her magic after all... So she would make each one she made count.​
 

Chaos Sphere

Blinking and Breathing Manually.
Gundham Tanaka

"Nice to meet you, I hereby introduce myself as Tanaka Gundham. While I lack any knowledge in gun-wielding, I am willing to learn for the sake of adaptation," Gundham replied, turning around to see several husks moving in beastly sprints. Upon hearing Coach's warning, Gundham decided to reconsider investigating the source of what may be a weapon from the heavens. Is it Judgment Day? He hopes that it isn't, and while there are many things to ponder about, there are clearly things that he shall prioritize, like trying his best to cooperate with his most recent acquaintance and dealing with the rabid figures that used to house souls.

"I do think that we could investigate some other time. Shall we try to conceptualize a good course of action for the time being?" he turned to face him once more and asked, noticing from the corner of his eye that one of his hamsters are peeping out from his scarf.

@Atomic Knight
 

Yun Lee

MC MasterMind
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
To his surprise, Jose had been taken by the newcomer, a winged girl who had managed to rescue another and himself before plummeting to the ground. Shakily getting to his feet, he turned to her, about to thank her until he noticed she'd gone unconscious. "Oh dear..." Quickly checking her pulse to ensure she was merely out cold and nothing more serious, the First Officer would then lift Arya onto his back, as if giving her a piggyback ride. "We need to find someplace safe to keep her from anything worse," he told Clare, before looking around. Perhaps this area was safe enough...if not, they'd need to find somewhere away from any further chaos.

@Atomic Knight @Takumi @Park​
 

Capri

salutations!
Mentor
LUCA BALSA
@Atomic Knight @dark @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky

Taking the cubicle pieces Sayaka threw to him, Luca used some pieces of scrap iron to quickly create a couple of walls for the windows.

Luca quickly moved some of the debris Mando placed over one of the windows and replaced them with one of his hand crafted walls, placing the debris right back where they were, pinning the wall against the window.

“If anyone else wants to help place those walls against the windows, you can!”
 

Atomic Knight

Bear With Me
The Convergence Series GM
The park appeared relatively free of the chaos occurring in other parts of the city, though it seemed abandoned for some reason. A few of the trees appeared to be shaped oddly and some had bark the color of blue. Other than that, nothing appeared out of the ordinary.

Nearby, the faint sound of crying could be heard.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Park



Pope nodded and got to work on helping others move the furniture against the vulnerable parts of the main floor. There was an understanding that despite the power of all those involved, the numbers of infected and the general chaos made trying to fight a risky venture at best.

By the time the group had barricaded the front windows, they could hear the crash of the infected breaking through, slamming into the makeshift barrier. It was enough to hold for now, though the group would need to make use of the gaps in the barrier to thin the horde.

"We need a moment to assess our next move," Pope said as she busily scanned her documents. "Perhaps we should have made a break for the UN building instead..."

She went silent when the sound of banging occurred somewhere else on the main floor, away from the horde.

@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @Office



"Are you even listening?!"
the boy exclaimed to Shigaraki. He shook his head and moved to run and leave the man behind, but a horde of infected came up on the pair of them fast. The boy backed up, finding himself and Shigaraki completely surrounded now.

@Space_Candy @Crow



Coach gave Gundham a confused look but moved on quickly. "Then we gotta go to a friend's place and pick up some supplies. You with me?"

Making a run for it, Coach crossed the street and ducked into a nearby alley. No infected came across him until he exited on to the next street over. A pair caught sight of him and ran toward him but Coach quickly unloaded a shot into each of them. "Poor bastards," he muttered.

He then led Gundham down the road, keeping low on the sidewalk to avoid packs of the infected on the street. "Just a little bit farther now," he said, crossing this street now. He then ducked into a jewellery store. The windows had been shattered and a man was behind the counter, crouched down in the fetal position.

"I know you got a back door," Coach said to the man. "You got the key? I'll keep you safe."

The man didn't respond, only shivering in fear. Coach let out sad but frustrated sigh.

@Chaos Sphere
 

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
The winged girl eyed Wanda and Sayaka a quick moment before nodding. "I am Arya Stark. You two take the others and I'll grab these two."

The girl stepped forward and interlocked her arms with Jose and Clare. "Hold on tight," she said as she spread her wings and burst out of the room in a flurry of air.

The trio whipped through the sky and Arya did a circle around to view the area. By the time she noticed the group below, something flying by slammed into her and the girl quickly began to plummet. She managed to hold on to Jose but Clare slipped from her grasp, falling down toward a park below.

"Hold on!" Arya yelled, managing to gather herself and swoop down toward Clare. The girl managed to grab Clare before impact, but the downward force of her flight sent her crashing down into the the ground below. Arya pulled her wings in tight to shield Jose and Clare as she landed and skidded through the grass.

When it was over, Arya had passed out.

@Yun Lee @Takumi



Jesse held her ground alongside the others, using her abilities to pick up infected with invisible energy and toss them backward. Between herself, Childe, and the helmeted mercenary, they were able to stave off the horde long enough for Wanda Maximoff to carry the remaining members of the group down to the ground using magic.

Looking up, Jesse saw the last two be flown out of the room by the winged individual, though grimaced when they were hit by some kind of flying creature and started plummeting a ways away.

"I'm going after them," Jesse said, jumping into the air and beginning to float over the horde. "The rest of you barricade that building!"

Pope popped her head out of the building to wave over the group. She then went back inside to Luca.

"We need to make this place a stronghold." She looked around, eyeing the furniture in the waiting room and office cubicles in the next room over. She then pointed to the exit, which was flanked by giant windows that went up and down the entire wall. "These won't last long without help."

@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Minerva @Lucky @Office



"Hey!" a kid yelled, trying to get Shigaraki's attention.



"What are you doing just standing there?!" He pointed to the infected people running around down the street. "Run!"

The kid waited a moment to see what the guy would do but jumped in surprise when a blast from the sky took out some of the infected he had been pointing at. "W-Woah..." he muttered. "Maybe that guy is who we should worry about."

One of the larger buildings along the street shifted suddenly, its midsection becoming wood instead of concrete and metal. It suddenly toppled from the strain and the building itself started to fall right on top of Megatronus.

@Space_Candy @Crow



The man let out a small chuckle at Gundham's words. "I'll take your word for it. Don't know much about all that reality in disorder business. What I am familiar with are these damn monsters." He looked around himself, eyeing a pair of the fast running infected across the street. "The name's Coach. Stick close to me if you can, son. Know how to use a gun?"

Coach then heard the same sound Gundham had. He looked up at the sky with a displeased look. "What in the..." When he looked backed down to Gundham, Coach could see the sound had interested the kid.

"Going toward that is probably not good for anyone."

@Chaos Sphere
To his surprise, Jose had been taken by the newcomer, a winged girl who had managed to rescue another and himself before plummeting to the ground. Shakily getting to his feet, he turned to her, about to thank her until he noticed she'd gone unconscious. "Oh dear..." Quickly checking her pulse to ensure she was merely out cold and nothing more serious, the First Officer would then lift Arya onto his back, as if giving her a piggyback ride. "We need to find someplace safe to keep her from anything worse," he told Clare, before looking around. Perhaps this area was safe enough...if not, they'd need to find somewhere away from any further chaos.

@Atomic Knight @Takumi @Park​
The park appeared relatively free of the chaos occurring in other parts of the city, though it seemed abandoned for some reason. A few of the trees appeared to be shaped oddly and some had bark the color of blue. Other than that, nothing appeared out of the ordinary.

Nearby, the faint sound of crying could be heard.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Park



Pope nodded and got to work on helping others move the furniture against the vulnerable parts of the main floor. There was an understanding that despite the power of all those involved, the numbers of infected and the general chaos made trying to fight a risky venture at best.

By the time the group had barricaded the front windows, they could hear the crash of the infected breaking through, slamming into the makeshift barrier. It was enough to hold for now, though the group would need to make use of the gaps in the barrier to thin the horde.

"We need a moment to assess our next move," Pope said as she busily scanned her documents. "Perhaps we should have made a break for the UN building instead..."

She went silent when the sound of banging occurred somewhere else on the main floor, away from the horde.

@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @Office



"Are you even listening?!"
the boy exclaimed to Shigaraki. He shook his head and moved to run and leave the man behind, but a horde of infected came up on the pair of them fast. The boy backed up, finding himself and Shigaraki completely surrounded now.

@Space_Candy @Crow



Coach gave Gundham a confused look but moved on quickly. "Then we gotta go to a friend's place and pick up some supplies. You with me?"

Making a run for it, Coach crossed the street and ducked into a nearby alley. No infected came across him until he exited on to the next street over. A pair caught sight of him and ran toward him but Coach quickly unloaded a shot into each of them. "Poor bastards," he muttered.

He then led Gundham down the road, keeping low on the sidewalk to avoid packs of the infected on the street. "Just a little bit farther now," he said, crossing this street now. He then ducked into a jewellery store. The windows had been shattered and a man was behind the counter, crouched down in the fetal position.

"I know you got a back door," Coach said to the man. "You got the key? I'll keep you safe."

The man didn't respond, only shivering in fear. Coach let out sad but frustrated sigh.

@Chaos Sphere

Clare grunted as she was dropped, bracing for impact until Arya had grabbed her in time. While it left her relatively unscathed once they had a rough landing Ayra was unconscious. Frowning as Jose went to check the girl's pulse and lift her, once sure both were fine Clare took a quick glance at their surroundings.

Upon hearing what sounded like crying, the Claymore tried to strain her hearing to figure out where it was coming from.

"Hello? Are you hurt?" She called, taking a moment to determine if there was another area that would be safe to take Arya in case something went wrong while also trying to pinpoint the source of who was crying.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee
 
Top