• Are you a friendly people person with a good balance of initiative and confidence? We're currently looking to grow our staff team and are looking for both forum moderators and mentors. See our announcement post for more information! No mandatory length of membership required to apply.

Side Story Twin Mirror

Jeremi

Well-Known Member
The Convergence Series GM
The mercenary didn't mess around and wait for anything to manifest further and instead aimed his blaster and fired off a few well-placed shots at the orb. If he broke something important they could take it out of his pay. Anything mysterious and unexplainable would be taken care of with extreme prejudice.

@Atomic Knight @dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @Office
 

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
The girl responded not by answer, but instead by beginning to remove her skin.



In no time, the creature had shed its skin and attacked, taking a swipe at Clare.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Park



The locker prisoner seemed out of it for now, only bobbing his head up and down in response to whatever Luca said.

Upon hearing Luca call out, Pope came running. She had brought the others with her for back up. "The horde outside isn't a threat now," she said, spotting Wanda as she entered the room. "What's happening here...?"

In the room, a wind was picking up. Objects started to fly through the air and clatter against each other. What appeared to be a ball of energy appeared at the epicenter, conjuring the storm around it.

@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @Office
Damn it! Jose had been hoping he'd been merely paranoid, but sadly that wasn't the case. He wasn't about to let this beast harm his ally, though. Pulling his pocket watch from his jacket while still trying to keep hold of Arya, Jose would attempt to hypnotize the monster. If he was successful, the creature would see multiple copies of the First Officer appear all around it. If not, it would do nothing. Either way, Jose was not about to let Arya be put in any more danger. The second he finished his hypnosis attempt, he'd start running.

@Atomic Knight @Takumi
CLANG!

The Claymore reacted by attempting to block the swipe with her sword, silver eyes turning gold as they narrowed. Whether Jose's attempt at hypnotizing the creature worked or not she would attempt to push the beast back.

Fwoosh!

Following up with the push back, Clare attempted to slam the flat of her sword into her attacker with enough force to possibly throw them back! If successful, she'd do her best to stay close to Jose and protect him from anymore dangers.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee
 

Atomic Knight

Bear With Me
The Convergence Series GM
Once it had shed its skin, the creature lashed out and impaled Jose-- though it had only been one of the hallucinations. The seemed frustrated as it began to lash out.



The creature clashed with Clare and went flying backward, but it got up after a moment with renewed vigor. Arya stirred in Jose's grasp slightly, as if she was finally coming to.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Park



Coach seemed taken aback by this response. "Well, that's pretty damn impressive," he admitted. "Keep those pets of your out of trouble if you can. Would hate for you to lose any of them, you hear me?" With that, Coach seemed content for the hamsters to assist him, though he seemed doubtful of their capabilities. Little did he know their help would be invaluable, for the key he was looking for was underneath one of the counters outside of Coach's reach.

As for outside, the two landmarks remained, though a third one began to appear on the horizon. A peculiar storm of dark clouds were converging on a part of the city, visible to many in the distance. A pale blue energy started to spark around the clouds and seemed to begin to expand outward.

@Chaos Sphere



As the bullets entered the orb, they slowed to a complete stop, hovering in mid-air as if frozen in time. Wanda's magic coalesced with the orb and it suddenly exploded outward, sending shock waves of blue and red energy. Pope ducked to the ground to avoid the blast, but when she looked up, the energy had stopped just before hitting anyone. The blue orb had expanded to cover most of the room now, the objects inside flying through the air for seconds before stopping in time just like the bullets.

"Strange," the prisoner said, holding on to Luca for support. He seemed to have gathered himself slightly. "What strange trickery is this?" he asked.

Pope stepped forward, examining the energy field. It rippled with sparks of red, either melding or being held by Wanda's magic. "Fascinating," she said, eyes wide. "The objects inside are completely suspended in time." The woman reached a hand forward to touch the orb and before she knew it, felt her body pulled inside. Pope's look of shock was frozen just inside the energy.

After this, it suddenly began to expand outward again, threatening to pull everyone inside of it.

@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @Office
 

Lucky

But We Were Happy
Wanda Maximoff

“ Well, that’s certainly not good,”
she replied. She has never encountered anything like this back on her home world. She had never had to deal with something that stopped her powers. It was especially problematic that it seemed to also stop the bullets that tall and masked put in it. Yet, she felt like this wasn’t a good thing. “Actually, I stand correct. It’s definitely not bad. I do think that I can hold it back, but we need to find another way out and fast.”

Wanda would put her hands back up and attempt to cast a barrier around her and the others while walking back. “ I do advice that we move while we look for that other exit.”
@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Capri @York @dark @Sark @Gummi Bunnies
 

Chaos Sphere

Blinking and Breathing Manually.
Gundham Tanaka

Gundham nodded confidently. "As the one who serves them, their safety is constantly ensured," he responded as he gently took the 'Four Dark Devas of Destruction' off his scarf and lowered them to the floor with his hands, whispering a request to them. The hamsters nodded in response to his request and leaped off from the safety of his hands, spreading out to the four corners of the shop. As the trained rodents scurried to their self-assigned destinations, Gundham went to the window which provides a view of the previously reported sightings with the intention to take a peek at the scenery outside. From the window, he could see a giant robot (which reminded him of a certain colleague), a tree of unnatural size, and a swirling tempest of darkness in the process of forming within the city, emitting a blue spark that pulses away from its focus. Taking note of these three bizarre structures, he stepped away from the window and turned to face Coach with the intent to report what he saw.

"I have seen a triad of anomalies, each one seems close to the other. First, there was a large mechanical being, which I would assume might have caused the blast that we have heard earlier, judging from its size. Near that stands a tree that had grown into a highly unnatural size, possibly out-towering the size of several buildings. The third oddity that I have witnessed, which I believed is the most likely to be of an immediate threat, is an incoming storm of darkness. It appears to emit some sort of mystic energies, which could be as harmful as the winds themselves." A few seconds after this report, a triumphant squeak can be heard from below one of the harder-to-access counters. From there, an orange-and-white hamster crawls out, spotting a key and hurriedly carrying it towards Coach and Gundham with its mouth.
"Impressive work, San-D!" Gundham paced to his hamster and traded a couple of sunflower seeds for the key. As he prepared to hand it over to his acquaintance, the other three hamsters scurried back to him and waited to be carried and put back into his scarf.

@Atomic Knight
 

Jeremi

Well-Known Member
The Convergence Series GM
He would've tried to save her but the mercenary realized he'd get stuck inside if he tried to get any closer. Instead, he fired off a cable from his wrist to grab Pope around her stomach and to pull her free. It would be bad for business to leave an employer behind despite their own stupidity.

@dark @Capri @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @Office
 

Yun Lee

MC MasterMind
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
Sensing that the girl coming to, Jose wasn't going to let her first waking moments be spent in fear for her life. Arya in tow he fled the area, determined to keep her safe. It's not like he could do much, seeing as he was currently unarmed, and Clare seemed to be able to hold her own. But once he had Arya out of harm's way, he'd try to see if he could return and confuse the monster further if needed.

@Atomic Knight @Takumi
 

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
Once it had shed its skin, the creature lashed out and impaled Jose-- though it had only been one of the hallucinations. The seemed frustrated as it began to lash out.



The creature clashed with Clare and went flying backward, but it got up after a moment with renewed vigor. Arya stirred in Jose's grasp slightly, as if she was finally coming to.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Park



Coach seemed taken aback by this response. "Well, that's pretty damn impressive," he admitted. "Keep those pets of your out of trouble if you can. Would hate for you to lose any of them, you hear me?" With that, Coach seemed content for the hamsters to assist him, though he seemed doubtful of their capabilities. Little did he know their help would be invaluable, for the key he was looking for was underneath one of the counters outside of Coach's reach.

As for outside, the two landmarks remained, though a third one began to appear on the horizon. A peculiar storm of dark clouds were converging on a part of the city, visible to many in the distance. A pale blue energy started to spark around the clouds and seemed to begin to expand outward.

@Chaos Sphere



As the bullets entered the orb, they slowed to a complete stop, hovering in mid-air as if frozen in time. Wanda's magic coalesced with the orb and it suddenly exploded outward, sending shock waves of blue and red energy. Pope ducked to the ground to avoid the blast, but when she looked up, the energy had stopped just before hitting anyone. The blue orb had expanded to cover most of the room now, the objects inside flying through the air for seconds before stopping in time just like the bullets.

"Strange," the prisoner said, holding on to Luca for support. He seemed to have gathered himself slightly. "What strange trickery is this?" he asked.

Pope stepped forward, examining the energy field. It rippled with sparks of red, either melding or being held by Wanda's magic. "Fascinating," she said, eyes wide. "The objects inside are completely suspended in time." The woman reached a hand forward to touch the orb and before she knew it, felt her body pulled inside. Pope's look of shock was frozen just inside the energy.

After this, it suddenly began to expand outward again, threatening to pull everyone inside of it.

@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @Office
Sensing that the girl coming to, Jose wasn't going to let her first waking moments be spent in fear for her life. Arya in tow he fled the area, determined to keep her safe. It's not like he could do much, seeing as he was currently unarmed, and Clare seemed to be able to hold her own. But once he had Arya out of harm's way, he'd try to see if he could return and confuse the monster further if needed.

@Atomic Knight @Takumi

Hearing Jose make his escape with Arya Clare moved in, releasing more of her yoki and concentrating it into her arm to use her Quicksword technique like she had on the tree branches before on the creature before her. Her arm now awakened, moved faster than the human eye could see as she had every intent of keeping the creature's attention on her and cutting it to pieces or at least slowing it down.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee
 

Atomic Knight

Bear With Me
The Convergence Series GM
"W-Wait..." Arya muttered, only just managing to get to her feet as Jose ran back to the battle.

As for the creature, while it was not faster than Clare, it seemed to possess powerful instincts that allowed it to parry her attacks. The wind around them suddenly picked up and the creature struck the ground to throw up a cloud of dirt and dust. It then used the cloud as cover to perform a dangerous leap for Clare's throat, but a bench flew through the air and slammed into the creature.



"The hell's that thing?" Jesse asked, her arm outstretched. She shook her head and jogged over to Clare. "You guys okay?"

"Yeah," Arya said, catching up to them. By the look on her face, the worst wound she had taken was to her pride. "But I can't fly us out of here."

Jesse looked around. "Don't think we can go back the way I came. Too many infected."

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Park



"Your friends tell you all that?" Coach asked, halfway between doubtful and impressed. His eyes were scanning the counters for a sign of the key. "If even half of that is correct, it sounds like the kind of stuff we should avoid. Unless you know a giant robot to be friendly."

His eyes went wide when one of the hamsters produced the key, leaving Coach a bit winded such a thing was possible. "Son, I may know a bit about all this 'alternative universe' business, but I continue to be damn well surprised." He took the key with a quiet mumble of thank you and quickly unlocked the back door of the store.

"I ain't leaving his ass behind," Coach said, forcing the man on the ground to his feet and pulling him through the back door. They passed through a storage space and came out through the back of the store, which was just another business with access to the next street over. "Oh Lord above, why did it have to be a bakery?" Coach muttered, trying his best to not be distracted.

He pulled the man across the street and directed Gundham to an apartment building. "You watch him," he said, heading for the front door. "I'll be right back!"

In the distance, the dark and mysterious storm only seemed to grow in circumference.

@Chaos Sphere



The cable slowed as soon as it entered the blue energy, making it unable to fully wrap around Pope. Despite the group's efforts to get further away from it, it began to expand rapidly, looking like it would consume the building in its entirety. One of the windows of the room opposite the hole exploded inward. Whatever destroyed it moved too fast to see, though a woman outside was beckoning the group to make a dash for the newly made exit.



"Come on!" she yelled, a pistol in her hand. "You have to get out of there!"

The prisoner shifted his weight and spurned on Luca to run. The woman outside was pointing to the street to her left. "That way's clear!"

@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @Office
 

York

Just a newbie...
Wanda Maximoff

“ I’m not sure entirely sure yet, but I believe I can stop it,” she replied, as she would attempt to use her own powers to stop the energy ball and hopefully drop the objects. Was it very theroitical? yes, but it want like it could get worse, right? right?

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @York @Capri @Office
The mercenary didn't mess around and wait for anything to manifest further and instead aimed his blaster and fired off a few well-placed shots at the orb. If he broke something important they could take it out of his pay. Anything mysterious and unexplainable would be taken care of with extreme prejudice.

@Atomic Knight @dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @Office
Once it had shed its skin, the creature lashed out and impaled Jose-- though it had only been one of the hallucinations. The seemed frustrated as it began to lash out.



The creature clashed with Clare and went flying backward, but it got up after a moment with renewed vigor. Arya stirred in Jose's grasp slightly, as if she was finally coming to.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Park



Coach seemed taken aback by this response. "Well, that's pretty damn impressive," he admitted. "Keep those pets of your out of trouble if you can. Would hate for you to lose any of them, you hear me?" With that, Coach seemed content for the hamsters to assist him, though he seemed doubtful of their capabilities. Little did he know their help would be invaluable, for the key he was looking for was underneath one of the counters outside of Coach's reach.

As for outside, the two landmarks remained, though a third one began to appear on the horizon. A peculiar storm of dark clouds were converging on a part of the city, visible to many in the distance. A pale blue energy started to spark around the clouds and seemed to begin to expand outward.

@Chaos Sphere



As the bullets entered the orb, they slowed to a complete stop, hovering in mid-air as if frozen in time. Wanda's magic coalesced with the orb and it suddenly exploded outward, sending shock waves of blue and red energy. Pope ducked to the ground to avoid the blast, but when she looked up, the energy had stopped just before hitting anyone. The blue orb had expanded to cover most of the room now, the objects inside flying through the air for seconds before stopping in time just like the bullets.

"Strange," the prisoner said, holding on to Luca for support. He seemed to have gathered himself slightly. "What strange trickery is this?" he asked.

Pope stepped forward, examining the energy field. It rippled with sparks of red, either melding or being held by Wanda's magic. "Fascinating," she said, eyes wide. "The objects inside are completely suspended in time." The woman reached a hand forward to touch the orb and before she knew it, felt her body pulled inside. Pope's look of shock was frozen just inside the energy.

After this, it suddenly began to expand outward again, threatening to pull everyone inside of it.

@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @Office
Wanda Maximoff

“ Well, that’s certainly not good,”
she replied. She has never encountered anything like this back on her home world. She had never had to deal with something that stopped her powers. It was especially problematic that it seemed to also stop the bullets that tall and masked put in it. Yet, she felt like this wasn’t a good thing. “Actually, I stand correct. It’s definitely not bad. I do think that I can hold it back, but we need to find another way out and fast.”

Wanda would put her hands back up and attempt to cast a barrier around her and the others while walking back. “ I do advice that we move while we look for that other exit.”
@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Capri @York @dark @Sark @Gummi Bunnies
He would've tried to save her but the mercenary realized he'd get stuck inside if he tried to get any closer. Instead, he fired off a cable from his wrist to grab Pope around her stomach and to pull her free. It would be bad for business to leave an employer behind despite their own stupidity.

@dark @Capri @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @Office
He would've tried to save her but the mercenary realized he'd get stuck inside if he tried to get any closer. Instead, he fired off a cable from his wrist to grab Pope around her stomach and to pull her free. It would be bad for business to leave an employer behind despite their own stupidity.

@dark @Capri @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @Office
LUCA BALSA
@Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @York @Jeremi @Lucky @dark

As soon as the storm started to expand, Luca grabbed the prisoner and ducked behind some furniture that wasn’t placed against the wall.

Just to keep the two of them safe, just for a little bit.​
"W-Wait..." Arya muttered, only just managing to get to her feet as Jose ran back to the battle.

As for the creature, while it was not faster than Clare, it seemed to possess powerful instincts that allowed it to parry her attacks. The wind around them suddenly picked up and the creature struck the ground to throw up a cloud of dirt and dust. It then used the cloud as cover to perform a dangerous leap for Clare's throat, but a bench flew through the air and slammed into the creature.



"The hell's that thing?" Jesse asked, her arm outstretched. She shook her head and jogged over to Clare. "You guys okay?"

"Yeah," Arya said, catching up to them. By the look on her face, the worst wound she had taken was to her pride. "But I can't fly us out of here."

Jesse looked around. "Don't think we can go back the way I came. Too many infected."

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Park



"Your friends tell you all that?" Coach asked, halfway between doubtful and impressed. His eyes were scanning the counters for a sign of the key. "If even half of that is correct, it sounds like the kind of stuff we should avoid. Unless you know a giant robot to be friendly."

His eyes went wide when one of the hamsters produced the key, leaving Coach a bit winded such a thing was possible. "Son, I may know a bit about all this 'alternative universe' business, but I continue to be damn well surprised." He took the key with a quiet mumble of thank you and quickly unlocked the back door of the store.

"I ain't leaving his ass behind," Coach said, forcing the man on the ground to his feet and pulling him through the back door. They passed through a storage space and came out through the back of the store, which was just another business with access to the next street over. "Oh Lord above, why did it have to be a bakery?" Coach muttered, trying his best to not be distracted.

He pulled the man across the street and directed Gundham to an apartment building. "You watch him," he said, heading for the front door. "I'll be right back!"

In the distance, the dark and mysterious storm only seemed to grow in circumference.

@Chaos Sphere



The cable slowed as soon as it entered the blue energy, making it unable to fully wrap around Pope. Despite the group's efforts to get further away from it, it began to expand rapidly, looking like it would consume the building in its entirety. One of the windows of the room opposite the hole exploded inward. Whatever destroyed it moved too fast to see, though a woman outside was beckoning the group to make a dash for the newly made exit.



"Come on!" she yelled, a pistol in her hand. "You have to get out of there!"

The prisoner shifted his weight and spurned on Luca to run. The woman outside was pointing to the street to her left. "That way's clear!"

@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @Office
Sayaka Miki
@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Sark @Lucky @Office

Sayaka, seeing Pope approach the orb let out a cry, trying to manifest a blade just in front of her, in a desperate attempt to pull her away. But like the Mercenary's cable, the magical energy that began to coalesce into a blade stopped just as it solified, the half-formed sword, still partially appearing in the form of Sayaka's bluish magic.

Seeing that, her eyes widened, as she began to slowly back away, shouting at Pope's now frozen body in futility.



"Pope! No!!!!" She exclaimed.

And then, as she began to retreat with the others, seeing the strange orb beginning to catch up was a bit startled, but relieved seeing one of the windows opposite of that orb's effective radius getting blown open. Seeing a woman call out for them to get out, nodded.

"Here! Stay together, everyone!!!" She called.

Grabbing Childe, and any others she possibly could that weren't immediately affected by the orb, she began to manifest more swords, shattering as many nearby windows as she could, hoping to provide more escape routes.

Her goal was to help as many people reach that street to the left the woman had pointed out, even giving that woman a kind smile and nod in thanks. If it weren't for the sheer urgency of the situation, and the fact that her hands were full, she would have patted her on the shoulder too.​
 

Chaos Sphere

Blinking and Breathing Manually.
Gundham Tanaka

"The birds have only told me to look at the window, and I have seen the three anomalies with my very own eyes. The machine and the tree may not be of any threat in the near future, but the storm makes me extremely wary about the time that is to pass," Gundham answered as he gently tucked the hamsters into his scarf, nodding a "You're welcome" in response to Coach's grateful mumble. Gundham followed Coach and the shop owner through the backdoor all the way to the apartment building across the street, giving out a short but audible whistle to order the pigeons to perch themselves into his own shoulders. He stuck close to the apparently still-helpless shop owner in response to the order given to him, ordering one of the birds to keep an eye out for the still-growing storm before keeping his eyes on the shop owner. As the bird specifically assigned to observe the dark tornado searched for a good vantage point to perch itself into, the other three pigeons instinctively flew to points where they can safely watch out for potential flanks that could directly threaten Gundham and all those with him.

@Atomic Knight
 

Jeremi

Well-Known Member
The Convergence Series GM
Well, they couldn’t fault the mercenary for trying. Sacrificing the cable he started to make his way to where the new arrival had told them to go. “Who are you? Do you know what's going on?” He asked as he walked past. This whole situation was starting to feel quite ridiculous.

@dark @Capri @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @Office
 

Space_Candy

dumpling whore
Shigaraki shot the boy a glare, his eyes scanning the infected crowd. His empathy had faded over the years, but seeing a scared child was an uncomfortable reminder. He rushed towards a section of the crowd, his hand out grazing each body as he ran.

1615231267388.png

They turned to ash in mere seconds, clearing a small area. He turned back to the other boy- unphased.

@Atomic Knight
 

Atomic Knight

Bear With Me
The Convergence Series GM
The boy's jaw dropped, partly in awe and partly in fear. He seemed unsure what to say at first. "U-Um... I'm Mike. I think I should..."

He paused though when he heard an uncomfortable sound. Was it growling? Something walked out of the cloud of ash, not looking like one of the infected.



Mike let out a cry of fear.

@Space_Candy



Though the area seemed clear for the moment, the encroaching storm seemed to give off an increasingly harrowing aura. After just a few minutes, the blue streaks of lightning coalesced into a single point and began to expand outward. A pale blue circle of energy was expanding outward rapidly. Though it didn't seem to be causing damage to the space it occupied, it nonetheless would reach the apartment in under a minute.

Coach left in a hurry, carrying a duffel bag around his shoulder and sporting another firearm attached to his back. "You turn off the safety and shoot," he said, moving to hand Gundham a standard pistol. "No time to tell you more than that--" He paused and look at the horizon. "The hell is that?"

The man they had brought with them began to scream and ran away. Coach swore as the man ran out of sight, knowing there was not point in trying to catch up to him.

@Chaos Sphere



When the group was safely outside the building, they could see that the building behind them was consumed in the pale blue energy. It extended outward in a circle around the building, stopping before anything around it was consumed in the field.

The woman who had saved the group save a sigh and shrug at the Mandalorian and waited a moment before a new individual to arrive. A man appeared out of thin air, holding Emily Pope up. She looked winded but safe.



"Is that everyone?" he asked, looking at the red-haired woman.

She nodded to him and looked around at the group. "Sorry, we probably know less than you do," she said. "Just appeared here a few moments ago. We don't even know what city we're in. And a lot of you look... interesting. I'm Beth. This is Jack Joyce."

"H-Hold on," Pope said, getting her bearings. "You both just appeared here? And how did you... save me?"

Jack pointed to the field of energy behind them. "That's... well we're calling it a stutter. Like a stutter in time. Time stops completely inside stutters."

"He's immune," Beth said. "It's a long story."



"Hmph." The prisoner looked dismissive of this conversation. "You can call me Alice Yabusame. Whatever is going on, I demand you get me out of here immediately."

"This is not--" Pope let out a deep breath. "I don't think any of you might be aware this is likely not the universe you are from."

Both Beth and Alice gave their own mutterings on how insane that sounded.

"Is it really that insane considering everything else?" Jack offered.

"I don't know what you two have been through, but you likely have brought these stutters from your universe to this one," Pope said. She examined the area for a moment, a realization coming to her. "That's dangerously close to the UN building. It might become consumed by the stutter."

@dark @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @OutsideUNBuilding
 

Jeremi

Well-Known Member
The Convergence Series GM
“It seems like we have more questions than there are answers,” The mercenary had been quiet for a moment before speaking up again. Continuing the talk about multiple universes. He still didn’t believe it. The universe was vast and it wasn’t surprising to find things the mercenary wouldn’t recognize inside of it. Not so long ago he had thought the Force and the Jedi were a myth before he had seen them with his own eyes.

As Pope spoke up about the UN building the mercenary looked as well. “If you brought these ‘stutters’ here,” His helmeted visage now turned towards Jack. “I assume you know how to stop them as well?”

@dark @Capri @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark @Lucky @OutsideUNBuilding
 

Lucky

But We Were Happy
Wanda Maximoff

" I have a feeling that if they knew how to stop them, they would have stopped it before it consumed the building,"
Wanda pointed out to the mercenary. It seemed like that he was making a rather bold assumption and she couldn't help but point out the flaw in his logic. " I do also think that we are dealing with more than one universe coming here. Mr.Joyce and Alice certainly don't seem to look alike. They are very distinctly different. Though I have to wonder if it might be faster to get everyone out ourselves. My powers did slow it down for a moment... well, before it made it worse."

@Jeremi @Capri @dark @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @York @Sark
 

Chaos Sphere

Blinking and Breathing Manually.
Gundham Tanaka

"A storm, and regardless of the potential identity of the ominous energies it emits, we shall seek shelter lest we may be afflicted," Gundham stated as he accepted the handgun and examined it, allowing the birds to return to him and perch on his shoulders. Upon realizing that the shop owner took this as an opportunity to run away from his watch, he decided that doing the same, albeit without the screaming, is perhaps the best option one can go with. "I suggest we find a means of rapid travel," Gundham suggested worriedly, seeing that the energies from the storm might reach them within a span of minutes.

@Atomic Knight
 

Space_Candy

dumpling whore
The last action caused his hood to fall back over his head, only giving a bored look and blinking as the teen tried to speak to him.

SNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUURRRRRGGGHHHH

Shigaraki whipped his head around at the inhuman growl, as some creature stomped his way. It reminded him of a severely defective nomu. A sick mixture of fear and excitement twisted in his stomach and he looked towards the monster.


1615365706892.png

a challenge

 

Capri

salutations!
Mentor
LUCA BALSA
@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Lucky @dark @York @Gummi Bunnies



"Lady, you can't just make assumptions like that," Luca snapped at Wanda, "And show some urgency! We're about to die here!"

Luca seems very offended by Wanda's mere existence.

"Any and all ideas to stopping that... that thing! I'm all ears!"

It was very obvious Luca was panicking about the stutter.​
 
Top