Side Story Twin Mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose grabbed Pope in time, but the hole continued to expand and threaten to pull them both in. Using skeletal wings that extended from her back, Arya managed to grab the pair and bring them to the edge of the room without risk of falling herself.

"In a moment, we'll have no room to stand!" Pope exclaimed.

"Hold on to me--" Arya began to say. She stopped and clutched at her head as if in sudden pain. "I-I feel so odd," she said, wobbling on her feet.

@Chaos Sphere @York @Gummi Bunnies @Space_Candy @Jeremi @Lucky @Yun Lee @Takumi

When all the objects were placed, the locker lights flashed red and tossed out the items. In addition, the walls of the room closed in rapidly, cutting off about half the space Luca had.

"What have you done?!" Alice exclaimed. "I'm going to be crushed to death! Is my fate to be left in your hands?!"

There was shuffling on Alice's end. "And I still can not remove my items! Are they supposed to match yours in some way?"

@Capri

Arya would feel a hand on her shoulder from Clare, who looked down on her with furrowed brows.

"What is it? Are they tampering with your abilities?" She asked then, attempting to keep the girl upright and from falling into the hole herself after she saved those quick to save Pope.

She also took a quick survey of the room, in an attempt to see anything they could have missed to help them in this predicament somehow.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Everyone

"Y-Yes," Arya grunted. "I don't know why. I... I can't do much of anything... I can't keep anyone in the air."

There did not appear to be anything the group missed. There was only the broken wires and the button.

"I think this is it," Pope said quietly. She seemed to be right, for a moment later, there would be no more floor to stand on at all.

@Chaos Sphere @York @Gummi Bunnies @Space_Candy @Jeremi @Lucky @Yun Lee @Takumi

The D locker containing the clock flashed green and closed, while the others deposited their items once again. The walls closed rapidly again, now close enough that probably only two more wrong answers were possible.

"The fourth locker closed," Alice said. "You... you said there was a brain? Try it for the book! The third locker!"

@Capri

The little shock had caused the Mandalorian to momentarily space out but he quickly got back in the game when he realized what was happening. "Seems whoever planned this is a sour loser," The mercenary looked around but quickly realized there wasn't much left to do. Unless...he looked down in the hole and started to think of something drastic.

@Chaos Sphere @York @Gummi Bunnies @Space_Candy @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomic Knight

Gundham, having moved away from the ever-increasing pit, began to look around for something that could at least temporarily provide a means to not fall down... He decided to run towards the open panel with the ripped wires and see if he could damage the surrounding wall with a thrust of a palm. Two of his hamsters peeked out of the scarf, one gazing at the growing abyss and the other observing Gundham's attempt to vandalize the facility walls.

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Yun Lee @Everyone Else

Shigaraki's eyes were glued to the man with the helmet, watching as he pulled off the panels unaware of anything else happening. Until the floor gave out causing Shigaraki to grab the damaged wires, disintegrating them as his fingertips gripped them.

e74f1e3be9de4ae8a1d4b1def702670759d4f007.png

He was falling.

@Atomic Knight @Anyone

Electricity sparked out from Gundham's strike, indicating that he had damaged it somehow. However, this did not stop the growing pit, nor did pressing the button at this point. Emily Pope cried out as she fell once again, Arya passing out as soon as there was no floor left at all. There was nothing to stop the group as they fell, and even those who could avoid such a fate like Wanda or the Mandalorian had their powers and equipment fail them at just that moment...

All anyone could see soon was darkness, but thankfully the fall was not long. Hitting a sloped surface that felt slightly padded, the group would soon be ejected into a hallway. However, they were now split up.

The Mandalorian, Shigaraki, Wanda were in a hallway with Pope, who was breathing hard from the fall.

There were people at the end of the hall. Perhaps it was the others?

@Space_Candy @Jeremi @Lucky

Gundham, Clare, and Jose were in another hallway with Arya, who seemed to be struggling to even stay awake.

@Chaos Sphere @Yun Lee @Takumi

"Ha, it has turned green!" Alice declared. "Clearly then... leather comes from animals such as cows! That leaves the apple and the pencil! I have solved it!"

Indeed, if the items were placed in such a manner, all the lockers would turn green and the walls would align themselves correctly.

The door in Luca's room open. After a moment, Alice came inside, looking confused.

f4VNbV5.png

"Huh... Luca. Your room was just across the hall. It was the only room available..."

It was then that an opening in the lockers was revealed, allowing the pair to follow a passage through.

@Capri

Gundham prepared to strike the sparked area, only to notice that it is too late to do so. He took off his scarf, gently wrapped it around his hamsters, and held onto them, that they would at least be safeguarded even if death were to claim his life. Gundham promptly proceeded to brace for impact as he began falling into the dark chasm only to ultimately land on the apparently padded surface, with the rodents just in a safer condition than him. Throughout the remainder of the ride, the safety of the Dark Devas remains a priority higher on his own, as proven by him landing on his back with his pets left completely unharmed from any severe impact.

"Do not be afraid..." Gundham reassured the dear creatures' safety as he rose from his back with considerable effort, carefully unwrapping the visibly confused hamsters from his scarf and placed them atop his head prior to putting on the garment once more. After tidying himself, he took glances at the three people nearby before noticing several silhouettes at the opposing end of the hallway, promptly coming up with the silent decision to wait for the others near him to begin advancing on their own.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Takumi

Thank God they were alright, but that incident had taken quite a bit out of Jose. Not the sea knight you once were, Baden, that's for sure... He leaned against the wall beside Arya, catching his breath as he glanced down the hallway. "Should we...approach them?" Either way, he'd make sure to stay close to Arya. She was worse off than him, no doubt.

@Atomic Knight @Takumi @Chaos Sphere

Electricity sparked out from Gundham's strike, indicating that he had damaged it somehow. However, this did not stop the growing pit, nor did pressing the button at this point. Emily Pope cried out as she fell once again, Arya passing out as soon as there was no floor left at all. There was nothing to stop the group as they fell, and even those who could avoid such a fate like Wanda or the Mandalorian had their powers and equipment fail them at just that moment...

All anyone could see soon was darkness, but thankfully the fall was not long. Hitting a sloped surface that felt slightly padded, the group would soon be ejected into a hallway. However, they were now split up.

The Mandalorian, Shigaraki, Wanda were in a hallway with Pope, who was breathing hard from the fall.

@Space_Candy @Jeremi @Lucky

Gundham, Clare, and Jose were in another hallway with Arya, who seemed to be struggling to even stay awake.

@Chaos Sphere @Yun Lee @Takumi

"Ha, it has turned green!" Alice declared. "Clearly then... leather comes from animals such as cows! That leaves the apple and the pencil! I have solved it!"

Indeed, if the items were placed in such a manner, all the lockers would turn green and the walls would align themselves correctly.

The door in Luca's room open. After a moment, Alice came inside, looking confused.

f4VNbV5.png

"Huh... Luca. Your room was just across the hall. It was the only room available..."

It was then that an opening in the lockers was revealed, allowing the pair to follow a passage through.

@Capri

Thank God they were alright, but that incident had taken quite a bit out of Jose. Not the sea knight you once were, Baden, that's for sure... He leaned against the wall beside Arya, catching his breath as he glanced down the hallway. "Should we...approach them?" Either way, he'd make sure to stay close to Arya. She was worse off than him, no doubt.

@Atomic Knight @Takumi @Chaos Sphere

Clare grunted as she got to her feet, a bit bruised but otherwise fine. With Arya barely awake, the Claymore would try to check on her wellbeing, before doing the same with Jose and Gundham.

"Are you all okay?" She asked those near her before noticing what looked like people at the end of the hall.

When Jose asked if they should approach, Clare frowned.

"They could be some of the others...or a threat. Either way we should proceed with caution when approaching." She spoke, glancing to Jose again as she did so.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Chaos Sphere

Wanda Maximoff

" Well, now I have to wonder if anything about those people in the other room was just a lie that the faceless voice told us. Regardless, I guess we should see if the people who are down the hall are the ones who felt or are just some mirror image of them. Sorry about my actions. I'm not a big fan of mental tests."

@Space_Candy @Jeremi @Atomic Knight

"Lady," The Mandalorian groaned getting off the floor. "I think we can all agree that next time something happens, we'll take care of it." Seeing that there was others in with them the bounty hunter removed a blaster from his holsters before addressing Wanda. "Stay here and look after the others."

He started to make his way towards the mystery group. "Identify yourselves," He started. "Are you trapped inside here too?"

@Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Lucky

Wanda Maximoff

"I'm only going to say this one more time to you. I have a name. It's Wanda. And I have no qualms with throwing you into a wall if you call me lady one more time,"
she replied before going to see what he was about to do and nodding, knowing that he was the type of man who wasn't about to take no for an answer. She would look to see if he would need help as she held up magic blasts in cases these were enemies.

@Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Jeremi

Shigaraki narrowed his eyes at the end of the hallway, feeling distrust flow through him. He shifted his gaze to the two next to him their slight bickering reminding him of how Dabi and the others would argue.

"If you do anything brash I'll destroy you," he grumbled- in a way that could be directed at the people down the hallway, or even towards the two stood next to him.

ca971202b470afbcb391117b44d4297fc56ac53b.png

He was still sat on the padded ramp, scratching his neck idly.

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back