Name: Ashton
Description: Before the facility Ashton was a healthy boy with an average body shape and not many muscles. He was below average height only standing at 5'3 with a dark chocolate coloured skin and dark brown eyes. His messy black hair almost always in his eyes, the curly mess almost never getting brushed. Despite never getting cut his hair always stays at ear length, seemingly refusing to grow longer than that. His hands and knees almost always seem to be scrapped and bruised along with being very calloused due to his constant falling. Ashton also has to wear a special pair of glasses for him to actually be able to see, they look like a normal pair of shades but without them Ashton is completely blind.
Bio: Having originally lived in Ciran until he was 7 Ashton grew up with a basic education, learning how to read, write, and do 4th grade level math. But then his parents having come into a bump with money, and being no longer able to afford Ashton they dumped him on the outskirts Neyo. There he spent most of his time getting beat up and robbed, not really strong enough to fight back and not wanting to. Instead of stealing food Ashton spent most of his time stealing books and reading, eating maybe only 1 meal a day. When he was offered a chance to live in the facility he accepted without hesitating, hoping he could improve his education and live a safer life.
Personality: Ashton is eccentric to say the least, having very frequent mood-swings as he goes from a fun loving goof ball to a serious worker in mere seconds. Most of the time he is very extroverted, being the kind of person to walk up to random strangers and say hello, before leaving minutes later. Despite being very friendly and normally chill he can be a hard person to really get to know as he will suddenly become very defensive without warning and often panics when ever he is unable to do something or get it done right. He constantly takes control, fearing that if he doesn't do it it wouldn't get done right or even at all. Because of this he can either be a fantastic partner due to his hard working spirit or the worst as he procrastinates things 'til the very last minute and even though he normally is very go with the flow he tends to become pouty if his idea's are ignored.
Gift: He is completely invisible other than his insides, making him impossible to see unless he were to open his mouth or get cut.
Twist: He is unable to see himself or become visible meaning it is very hard for him to accomplish the simplest tasks such as picking things up or even walking as he can't see where his arms or legs or any part of him is at any time.

Accepted! Sorry for the late reply, I thought i did yesterday but apparently not ;-;
Join in when you feel like it!

Name: Ember

Description: He had deep blue eyes and messy dirty blonde hair. He has a light thin build and doesn’t show much muscle. That’s not to say he’s weak, but he is not much stronger than other kids his age. He has pale skin and does not burn easily. He stands at 5”8.

Bio: He was driving to his first concert- with his band. It was finally his time to shine, to be noticed. He played lead guitar, and they were about to arrive at their first concert. But that just couldn’t happen. No. Never. Their van was hit by a bus. Normally he’d be worried about the passengers on the bus but... his friends were all unconscious and bleeding out. He called for help. Why was he the only conscious one? Why did he have to watch his friends die? And he passed out. He woke up not in a hospital, but in a lab. In his haste he had dialed the wrong number. The scientists asked him if he wanted to. He decided he might as well do some good.
He spent most of his life with his family. It was a family of six- five kids and one parent. He was left behind at the age of twelve on a family road trip, and never saw them again (they actually left him on purpose. He knows this but he doesn’t know why) He made some friends, got into some shady endeavors, and got into fights in dark alleyways. He spent most of his free time reading, trying to forget his family. He stayed with friends and they eventually formed a band. Before he was abandoned he was given a full education back at his home in Ciran. And looking back on his life he realized something was off. He could have sworn he dialed 911, and he didn’t remember seeing anyone on that bus. It was automated, and completely empty. Why? His family always has a head count and their motto is “leave no one behind.” Something fishy was going on and he was determined to figure it out.

Personality: most of his life he has been very much a go with the flow sort of guy, but ever since he realized something was wrong, he became more skeptical of everything and kept to himself. He has a kind nature but is actively trying to suppress it.

Gift: ironically his gift has nothing to do with fire. He was gifted with inhumanly strong senses as well as a minor sixth sense (it is sort of like the whole “gut feeling” thing except it is more accurate. His sixth sense is the ability to sense what is happening around him). He is also exceedingly agile.

Twist: his senses are easily overwhelmed, and his sixth sense gives him headaches, at least daily.

Side note: sorry for the long character description. This is my first rp on the site and I wanted to make it special. (I guess)

Most of the ones on the bulletin board are either full or dead, so I don’t have a lot of options anyway.

XD yeah I was going to do it earlier but got caught up a bit. I suggest you go ahead and post to try to stir things up again.

Back