Twisted Kingdom

Amaria

Goddess of Crystals
Twisted_Kingdom.jpg

Amaria proudly presents:
Twisted Kingdom】
Everything we think is normal will never be normal here.
Welcome to the kingdom without sanity
The Kingdom of Roelian

♕ ▁ ▁ ▁ ♕

Welcome to our Kingdom!
Our kingdom isn't like any other normal Kingdom out there. Our kingdom is filled with things that will turn your world around. Things that will make you question your sanity. Nothing here is as it should be. That's why our Kingdom is called the Twisted Kingdom.

♕ ▁ ▁ ▁ ♕

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ
• Major crack, (Dry) humor, Wtfness, Insanity, OOCness, Mature

♕ ▁ ▁ ▁ ♕

Welcome to the Kingdom of Roelian
Here is the place where dragons and mermaids still exists.

"STOP STOP STOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPP!!!! SLOW DOWN A LITTLE HERE... I don't think you get what we are talking about here? See look at those empty heads staring at you, they don't understand a thing! I told you so."
"Lets take it from the top then? Good."
Welcome to the insane Kingdom of Roelian, even known as the twisted kingdom.
Here is the only place where heart shooting pink dragons and flying mermaids still exists.

"Okay now you can continue with the original story."
Thank you :/

Nothing is as it should be in this kingdom.
No one does their job.
Knights who were supposed to protect the kingdom, slack off and tries to figure out the best way to get the princess hand in marriage without doing anything,
some of them hire green ogres.
Nice looking ladies destroys the kingdom in a hunt after vegetables and fruits, ball crushing is their favorite game.
Poor peasants who tries their best to restore the kingdoms former glory by sh*tting in other people's yard.
Yes nothing is as it should be in this crazy kingdom.

"Seriously you haven't even told anyone about the crazy people in this kingdom, only about the unnoticeable people in the kingdom act! You should know what to tell our RP'ers about stupid mofo..."
HEY YOU I AM TRYING MY BEST HERE AND YOU COME IN AND TRY TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO! BUT FINE I WILL EVERYONE NOW SO CALM YOUR -Blam!-!

"Ummm seems like I am not the one who needs to calm my -Blam!-. Well then ready set go! Tell the people about the funny people!"

Hmpf
In this kingdom there is a princess, a king, a king number 2, a queen and a blahblahblah and a blahblahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah and at last the chef, my personal favorite.

"HEY WHAT A F-WK JUST HAPPENED!!!???? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TELL ABOUT ALL THE FUN PEOPLE NOT ONLY THOSE WHOM YOU FEEL ARE INTERESTING!"

YOU F-WKING BASTARD, YOU DISAPPEAR I DON'T NEED YOUR SORRY ASS HERE! IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY STORY TELLING THEN GO HOME TO YOUR MUM!

Amaria: Seriously Story Teller 1 and 2, there is no use in fighting you know there is going to be more information about the characters when the role-play is posted

Story teller 1 and 2: "YOU SHUT THE F-WK UP AND DISAPPEAR, WE DON'T NEED THE PERSON WHO CREATED US TO TELL US WHAT TO DO! D<"

Proof-reader: KNOW WHAT? F-WK YOU. YOU'RE BOTH FIRED. WE'RE HIRING GEORGE THE SPOON FROM NEXT DOOR AS THE HEAD WRITER NOW.

Amaria: You know these two are actually characters made from my mind?

Proof-reader: "Characters? What?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT [red text] AND [blue text] AREN'T REAL PEOPLE?"

Amaria: Yeah I made them up 4 years ago~

Proof-reader: "... Your mind needs therapy."

♕ ▁ ▁ ▁ ♕

Hello and thank you for reading dear reader who successfully read through that crazy introduction, I proudly present to you this somewhat crazy role-play that is going to appear in a near future~
In this role-play there will be 25 different and crazy characters, each one of them have a short introduction to themselves then it's up to you to make them into the citizens of Roelian.
There will be some rules, but as long as you follow them you will enjoy your stay in Twisted Kingdom~

I relate so much to this. I would like to give this a try, any further information i should have?

pd. My mind needs therapy too

I relate so much to this. I would like to give this a try, any further information i should have?

pd. My mind needs therapy too

All the additional information will be given out when the roleplay launches, as this is just a teaser for what's coming, it's then when you will learn what the 25 different characters are and more fun stuff which is good to know. I highly recommend reading 4 Cut Hero as it's almost like the rp, but the rp was made years before the manhwa was released.

Gonna get everything up this weekend so stay tuned people! :3

Last edited:
Back