Twisted love

He shuffled close to her and stayed silent as she closed up his wounds. He whimpered in pain as the needle pierced his skin each time. She pulled him into a hug and he hugged her back tightly, crying into her shoulder. "You really got me good." He whispered into her ear as he gripped her tightly.
"I know you love me, but I don't know if cutting me to pieces is the way to go about it at all." He said, forcing out an awkward chuckle.

Alicia tightened her grip when he hugged back as her smile grew wider. "I know it isn't the best way to go about it, but if you keep doing things like what you did at the cafe and when I called you, it's going to be the only way." She told him, admittedly really giddy. She wanted to stay like this forever, hugging each other like they used to, but she knew that she had to go.

Jack slipped his arms away from her quietly and sighed, crawling over the door quickly. He opened the bathroom door and started walking down the corridor. "What the hell do I do now then?" He asked over his shoulder, walking over to his bedroom and sitting on his bed. He was still shaking with adrenaline, he wanted to punch her if he was honest, but he simply couldn't.

"Don't ever threaten to call the police, don't ever actually call them, and don't tell me that you don't love me. Simple as that." Alicia got up and smiled as she came to stand in front of the doorway for a moment before going down the stairs and to the front door, looking back, then leaving. Hopefully, she had shown that she was not someone to be reckoned with.

Jack nodded to her in affirmation before she left, once he heard the front door close, he walked to his PC and powered it on. He turned on his speakers and started listening to music through the speakers while silently laying in his bed, his arm behind his head.
The pressure helped to stop the pain that seemed to leak through like acid on his skin. He eventually managed to pass out in bed for a little while, his heart heavy from the events of the day.

She wished she didn't have to use the method she did, but he forced her to. Now she didn't have a way to hear his voice other than coming to see him or following him then talking to him, but on the bright side, then she would be able to see him more often. Alicia smiled as she walked, eventually making it home and flopping onto her couch. She couldn't take the energy to go upstairs and into her bedroom after having to run to his house then walk all the way back.

He slept badly that night, his head was filled with the most sick images he had ever had in his mind. He woke up in the morning with a groan and crossed the room to check his Facebook. His arm was still burning with the sensation of the knife being dragged through him the day before.
It was a painful reminder of what he had done.
Nothing.
Jack grew confused and frustrated quickly, typing out an angry message to Alicia. He wanted her to know how mad he was and that it was unacceptable to do that to him.
He quickly erased the message. He was an absolute airhead but he really was not stupid enough to basically offer his head on a platter.

Through the night, her mind replayed the day before. Or rather, a twisted version of the day before. Instead of the day of hurt and threats, it was a day of fun and games. In the morning, as soon as she woke up, she went up to her room to message him. "Heya!" was all she sent before waiting for a response. She knew she hurt him, but this morning would mark a time of change. If he follows her rules, that is.

After Jack deleted the message he saw a message flash up on the screen.
"Fuck! Must've been watching the chat." He whispered, but decided to send a message back.
"Hi, do you need something?" He asked her, then went downstairs to get a snack.
He made a cup of tea and grabbed some biscuits and then went back to his PC, hoping she had left him alone.

"Just wanna talk." Alicia smiled and chuckled as she sent her reply then said aloud to herself, "Your love, probably." If he didn't want her to reply for whatever reason, he was out of luck.

"Come over." He sent, cringing at the thought of her coming over and cutting him open again. He instantly regretted his actions, but he swallowed his pride and went to front room, knowing that she would jump at the chance.

Alicia stared at the message for a bit, both confused and excited. Did he really send that? Was she still dreaming? Did he just... INVITE HER TO HIS HOUSE!? She pushed herself up from the desk after she realized what just happened, her chair rolling into the wall, but she didn't care about the chair. All she cared about was Jack!

She left the house briskly, smiling much more widely. He actually invited her to come over!

Jack walked to the door and unlocked it, somewhat assuming that she would walk right in if the door was unlocked for her.
He sat patiently on the couch, his hands on his knees and stared off into space, he was kind of freaking out a little, but he was going to do his best to remain confident and not show his fear towards her.

At the pace she was going, Alicia quickly reached Jack's house, ignoring all around her as she went up and didn't even bother with knocking, opening the door and stepping inside. He even left the door unlocked for her! She had to admit, it felt a little abrupt considering she cut into his arm, cheek, and contemplated killing him just to have him for herself the day before. However, she knew he wouldn't do such a thing as hurt her, especially since she gave him a warning, so she closed the door and came up behind him quietly, wrapping him in a hug, albeit a bit of an uncomfortable one for her as he couldn't hug her back! Of course, she had to make do with what she had.

"Heya, Jack! How are you?" She rubbed her cheek against the top of his head while smiling widely. He had a cold aura and she didn't know why, but she liked it!

Jack heard the door open behind him and turned around, seeing her walking over to him, she quickly embraced him with a tight hug from behind.
Be groaned and tried to loosen her grip from around him.

"Hey... Welcome back to my house." He laughed, rubbing his arm where she had cut him just the day before.
"Come sit with me." He smiled over his shoulder, patting the cushion right beside him. "We really need to talk."

Alicia reluctantly let go of him and sat down, "Why?" She was genuinely confused as to why they needed to talk. She didn't do anything wrong, at least she thought so, so what did they need to talk about?

"Well, some people... Me included, would say that it's not okay for you to cut me like you did, some people would even say it's not right. You don't do that to friends or people you care about." He explained to her calmly, his eyes fixed on hers the entire time.
"Now, I'm not saying it will, but just imagine if the police were notified? How would they react?" He asked.

"I... Is that a threat?" Alicia shot back her own question and misinterpreted his query, both shocked and angered. Did he really just threaten her? HE JUST THREATENED HER!? "RIGHT AFTER I TELL YOU TO NEVER, EVER, CALL THE POLICE, NEVER TRY TO, AND NEVER THREATEN TO, YOU THREATEN TO CALL THEM!?" She suddenly exploded, pulling his wounded arm to her and digging her nails into the stitches, causing blood to seep out. She should've expected this. She should've expected him to do this. After all, it takes trial and error to teach a dog a trick.

She let out a low growl before letting go of his arm, getting up, going to the kitchen for a knife, and murmuring, "I thought once would be enough, but I guess not..." She pricked her finger with each kitchen knife to see which one was sharpest. Of course, a dull blade would work just as well, if not better because, though one wouldn't be able to go very deep, it would certainly lengthen the duration of the pain. However, it was all said and done because while on this train of thought, she found a knife that, with a single poke, brought out a bead of blood. Perfect...

With a sadistic smile, she came back into the living room and, before he could run away, grabbed Jake's other arm and turned it palm up. She then held the knife over the area right below his wrist and pierced his skin slowly but surely. Instead of drawing it down the length of his arm like with the other, she pulled the blade out and let his blood trickle out before putting it back in to sink into the flesh at the same deepness right below the first wound. She did this again and again, taking longer and longer to put the blade back into his arm until it made an open line in his skin of the same length as the other. But she wasn't done.

She grabbed his chin, made him look at her, set the tip of the knife to Jack's undamaged cheek, and slowly slid it in, making him agonize while keeping the sadistic grin on her face. This is what he gets for threatening her. Surely, he would understand now. But, if he didn't, maybe it wouldn't hurt to stab him in the back. Literally.

Coming out of her thoughts, she took the blade out of his cheek, let go of him, and went upstairs to find the needle and thread once again. She wasn't so much of a sadist that she wouldn't close his wounds.

Jack jumped back in fear almost instantly and whimpered, her shout instantly filled the room and he yelped. "I didn't mean it like that!" He cried, trying to hide behind the couch, she gripped his wrist and he screamed out in pain. She pulled him back and he looked into her eyes as his swelled with tears. He screamed in agony and gripped her wrist with his own free wrist, trying to twist it away but to no avail. The warm blood seeped down his arm and he winced upon seeing it. "Stop..." He murmured.

He watched her run into the kitchen and sat in awe at how quickly she had changed to become this. He was terrified and had nowhere to run.
He saw her come back into the living room and bit his lip in fear as she approached with the knife. He felt his flesh being pierced repeatedly by the cold steel of his own knife. He started crying, his tears dropping onto his arm and mixing with his blood, causing it to seep down his arm much easier than before.

She looked at her in fear, his head being held still by her as he stared into her eyes. She looked evil, his own eyes pleaded with her, looking for mercy. She denied his request almost almost instantly as she slid the knife into his cheek.
Jack screamed out in pain and started flailing his arms around in a panic.
"She's gonna fucking murder me..." He thought to himself, his face was going red, his blood was soaking his legs and the couch below them. He whimpered as she took the blade from his cheek and sat there, staring blankly at the wall as she went to get God knows what.

Alicia started out with a quick search, then slowed her pace. It would be better for her if he had more time to sulk about his mistake. After a while, she finally found the needle and thread, strolled down the stairs, came back into the living room, sat back down, and pulled his completely openly wounded arm to her, stitching the wound closed, again very messily. She then did the same for his other arm and his cheek, eventually sighing when she was done, "If you even dare break my rules again, I won't hesitate to hurt you again."

Back