New User Uhh. Hello.

Doggos or Cattos?

• Total voters

Droxus

I don't know what I'm doing half the time
Hello. Greetings. Bonjour. Uh.

I'm Droxus, and I've never really been good with first impressions.
I have an interest in horror genres and I really like animals.
Not completely sure what I'm looking for, but this site seemed pretty neat to be involved with.
Hope I can become more familiar with everybody!

~Drox

giphy.gif

Welcome to STC. You're already started on the process to getting approved. We like to see a bit of positive involvement with the community here before you gain full privileges to make role play posts and such. So, here are a few areas that you can make some meaningful, quality posts in. It is more about quality than quantity and usually just a few in a variety of areas will get your account flagged and then the Administrator will be able to approve you when they next get on. So, these are each hyperlinked so that you can go straight there and see the various areas to post in. If there is not a thread to your liking in some of them, then go ahead and make a thread of your own. Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums

Just out of curiosity is the dog in your picture a young Akita?

Welcome to STC. You're already started on the process to getting approved. We like to see a bit of positive involvement with the community here before you gain full privileges to make role play posts and such. So, here are a few areas that you can make some meaningful, quality posts in. It is more about quality than quantity and usually just a few in a variety of areas will get your account flagged and then the Administrator will be able to approve you when they next get on. So, these are each hyperlinked so that you can go straight there and see the various areas to post in. If there is not a thread to your liking in some of them, then go ahead and make a thread of your own. Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums

Just out of curiosity is the dog in your picture a young Akita?
I think it's a Shiba Inu, but I could be wrong. Thanks for the help!

You're right. I have just very rarely heard or seen any of them. So it wasn't my first thought. They almost look like an Akita to me. Lol. Anyway, if you need any help or other information give a yell.

'Allo there, welcome to STC! Do take your time to check out our forums and participate in them. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the Wardens for help!
I hope you have a wonderful time here :>

Back