Open Ummmmm...........Hi?

GreenPhoenix3

Um, Shrug....
Benefactor
Hello, everyone! I’m already in a few RPs (but I'm up for more now) but I thought I would try to see what would happen if I put myself out there like the brave people I reply to.

A few things about me:
  • I do like to world build and I ask a lot of questions. So, if during the planning process you decide NO I understand.
  • I have a wild imagination, so I can take an idea and run with it in three, maybe four, different directions.
    • So, a planning process is needed to help me settle on ideas.
    • Also, the planning process is for us to get to know each other and the story. I don’t have many requirements or limitations. I would prefer to get to know each other and our writing styles before we commit to an RP.
    • The only thing I ask is for someone to be a part of the planning process and active in the story. I understand letting things happen, but I like to have set goals in stories. The character can’t just be going to the store because they want to. They’re going to the store to get milk.
  • Because of my imagination, I do tend to lean towards Fantasy, Urban-Fantasy, Super-Heroes, Magic, and/or Mythology
    • But I can do more realistic aspects.
  • As for Fandoms, I’m into many, but I don’t do RPs of them unless we’re exploring the world (such as the worlds of Grimm, Avatar the Last Airbender, Miraculous Ladybug, Once Upon a Time, etc.).
    • Maybe (just maybe) someone could talk me into a Disney or DreamWorks Animation RP in an AU world. That’s it.
  • I try to respond at least once a day, and sometimes it will only be once or twice a day. If I’m too busy to even do that I will let you know.
  • I've written male and female characters before. But for some reason, I find I do tend to do more males (I don't know why).
    • Also, one thing I tend to do is create side characters with a full-fledge character sheet. Yes, they are a side character, but they are still a character. And if it’s my character’s best friend, yes that friend is involved in my character’s life but that friend has a life of their own too.
    • I can also do multiple characters in an RP.
  • Romance is okay? I prefer MxF if it does happen, but I don't like to force it. I see any relationship (romantic and otherwise) to explain/explore who a character is. Forcing romance doesn't explore or show us who a character is.
  • I'm also really good at angst.
    • I can do happy, fluffy, funny stuff. But then my character has a dead mom or killed someone and that's not fun.
  • Granted, I try to keep the voice of my writing the voice of my character. I will keep it in whatever tense you prefer, but if my character uses small words, I'm not pulling out a thesaurus where I would do that for a more scholar bound character.
    • With that being said, I don’t like to do one-line responses. I’m very wordy, so I might write wordy, even if my character isn’t (it would just be a lot of inner monologue and other things).
    • Basically, my posts tend to be multiple paragraphs.
And if you still want to RP with me after that intro, here are some ideas I have:
  1. Meddling Cubs: A kid/teenager who recently became a werewolf gets put into a foster home in a small town where the other kids in the home are abandoned werewolf cubs (born/turned). The arrival of the new kid also woke up some nasty supernatural stuff and now the kids form a Scooby-Doo like gang to solve crimes. Their foster parents are human but know of the shenanigans. (Probably more of a group thing)
    • So Shazam meets werewolves meets Scooby-Doo.
  2. Nature of Creation: So long story short, a four seasons version of Avatar the Last Airbender series. But except the elements, it’s the four seasons. And this time it was Winter leading the attack against the other lands, seasons. This is where it differs from Avatar. The “Avatar” of the seasons is split into two for balance, Mother Nature (Spring and Summer) and Father Reaper (Autumn and Winter). A calling bestowed on one female and one male after the previous ones died. They live together, work together, die together (whether it is romantic or not is something to be discussed). But either way, one cannot live without the other. For when one is alive and the other is not, it can cause an unbalance, such as in the Great Winter.
    • This idea is very extensive and will require a planning process. I don’t know if I want it to be a 1X1 or group.
  3. The Need of Heartbreak: Person B broke the heart of Person A’s sibling. So, Person A is looking to break B’s heart. B needs a stable relationship (to appease family, to get rid of a stalker, impress an ex), and decides A will be that relationship.
    • This is super cheesy Rom-Comish and if you want to add a twist (like superheroes or fantasy creatures) I'm all for it!
  4. Fairytale Retellings: I have many ideas for fairytale retellings. Such as a beast falling in love with the young enchantress that cursed him, A fairy helping a girl reach her happy ending ends up falling in love with the same man the girl dreams of, a blind girl with rose-red hair is on the run from her stepmother with help of the hunter who was sent to kill her, and more.
    • Many of these go deeper (I'm prepared to type out full synopsis of each) and I am open for any retelling ideas you have.
  5. A dragon falls in love/befriends a mermaid.
    • This one is vaguer and needs a lot of world-building.
  6. Christmas Ones: I love Christmas so I have a couple. And I’m open to any ideas you have at any time.
    • Christmas Cheer: Character A, a total scrooge, ends up getting transported to a land where it is Christmas all the time by a dark force trying to control the land. Character B is either trying to get Character A out of the land or converting Character A to have Christmas Cheer. Character A just wants to go home out of the cold and snow, and if they hear one more carol, they will strangle someone.
    • Silver Lies: Character A is a great liar. So great, that Character B believes Character A hates them (Character A doesn’t but hate is better than nothing). When Character A is caught in a lie by a divine/magical being, the being curses Character A to only tell the truth and if Character A doesn’t say their 10 important truths by Christmas, then Character A will lose their voice forever. Character B is the first person to find out what is wrong with Character A. Will they break the curse?

So, these are some of my ideas. If you like any of them, please PM me (and if you don’t know how just respond). Or ask me if you want to RP with another idea. Or just come say hi!

I'm up for either of these!
  1. Fairytale Retellings:I have many ideas for fairytale retellings. Such as a beast falling in love with the young enchantress that cursed him, A fairy helping a girl reach her happy ending ends up falling in love with the same man the girl dreams of, a blind girl with rose-red hair is on the run from her stepmother with help of the hunter who was sent to kill her, and more.
    • Many of these go deeper (I'm prepared to type out full synopsis of each) and I am open for any retelling ideas you have.
  2. A dragon falls in love/befriends a mermaid.

• Nature of Creation: So long story short, a four seasons version of Avatar the Last Airbender series. But except the elements, it’s the four seasons. And this time it was Winter leading the attack against the other lands, seasons. This is where it differs from Avatar. The “Avatar” of the seasons is split into two for balance, Mother Nature (Spring and Summer) and Father Reaper (Autumn and Winter). A calling bestowed on one female and one male after the previous ones died. They live together, work together, die together (whether it is romantic or not is something to be discussed). But either way, one cannot live without the other. For when one is alive and the other is not, it can cause an unbalance, such as in the Great Winter.
    • This idea is very extensive and will require a planning process. I don’t know if I want it to be a 1X1 or group.

Really love this idea. Whether its 1X1 or group - I'd be up for either. But I won't lie, it would be intriguing to see it in a group setting. I'm not sure if many others have watched ATLA since it was added on Netflix, but I certainly have and boy am I ready to roleplay something within its universe/setting or something familiar.

Really love this idea. Whether its 1X1 or group - I'd be up for either. But I won't lie, it would be intriguing to see it in a group setting. I'm not sure if many others have watched ATLA since it was added on Netflix, but I certainly have and boy am I ready to roleplay something within its universe/setting or something familiar.
Then I can make another thread on the Bulletin Board for this but a group version and see who bites.

Reactions: Dan
Back