• Donation Drive: We're looking to pull in enough donations to cover the server expenses for August and September ($140). Rest assured that the website will remain paid regardless of whether we meet our goal, but things will be financially tight for us until about mid September. Any donations that come in, in the interim, will really help ease things for us. See donation information for further details as well as information about our donation process. Thank you!

Unlike the others here i have no witty name.

Lila Renn

Hell on Earth.
The Most Random of Powers GM
Name - Diana Vess.
Appearance -
1596732769120.png
Passive Ability(s) -
Super Strength. (Self-Explanatory.)

Super Mobility (Also self explanatory.)

Nigh Immortality, Think of SDS's Ban.

Healing factor

Active Ability(s) -
Magic Manipulation. (Fancy word for magic ;) )

Necromancy.
(Onto the more powerful abilities :D )

Watered down version of Celestial Manipulation. (As i am scared of TMITM's omnipotent character ;( )

Exotic Force Manipulation.

Transformation: (Pretty much when she -cough- 'dies.' she goes into a second phase of sorts where all of her abilities and pretty much everything about her is enhanced to the max.

Cheeseburger - Yes

Equipment - Not much, Just uh.. A little rifle that fires shadows.. Able to kill Nigh-Immortal characters. Has a hidden symbol on it that you have to press to use it, heh.. Just a little weapon...…. She relies on her abilitys most of the time.

Personality - Uh, Mostly kind despite her, uh, threatening appearance. She despises other races that aren't human and loves to destroy things.. Cause who doesn't? Very temperamental.
Favorite color - Purple and Black.
Bio - W.I.P

Second.. Phase? I dunno what to call it.

Name: Diana Vess.

Appearance:
1596877381187.png

Passive abilities: Same as normal, Just boosted.

Active abilities: Same as normal, Just boosted with one extra ability.

Plantetary Decimation. She expands space and time, forcing it apart and creating a large black hole in which she is not affected by.

Equipment: A small Staff that appears to be inhaling the darkness around it. Able to kill Immortal characters, borderline gods.

Everything else be the same.

A little bit of her Bio: Diana doesn't remember much about her past, sometimes it comes to her in little memories in the form of dreams. Sadly, She has a little habit of forgetting her dreams. Dianas full power was sealed away at a young age due to her aura often suffocating those who weren't on her, 'level' so to speak. It was sealed in a large black orb that has been lost to time and space. God knows where it is now but she has a sneaking suspicion somewhere on Earth has it. Diana is determined to find it, whatever it takes.

Last edited:
Reactions: N0X