Unpopular opinions!

SJWs are a joke. Vhat makes them so tragicaly cancerous as a joke, is that they work directly AGENST the interests of those they claim to fight for (women's rights). Get this; most SJW's are convinced leftists. The kind that suports imigration and multi-kulturalism, that shits on there own race and embraces Muslim and other imigrants, who often have very diferent cultural (if you can call it culture) values, and treat women like crap. And those people have the audacity to call themselvs FEMINISTS?! Oh. My. Fucking. God. Self delusion taken to the extreme. Not only are they not feminists, they are probably the furthest thing away from that.

Its not that they dont have a concrete grip on reality, they have NO grip on reality. At all. They are like sleepwalkers. If they ever wake up in the real world, theyd be in for a huge shock.

But dont get confuzed. They arent "well meaning". They are brainwashed parrots of the globalist agenda, and they have no brain of there own, only a horde mentality. If you asked any of them on vhat does he/she base her views, 99% of them wont be able to argument it. Because they dont actualy think for themselfs, and are totaly removed from reality.

It seems to me it's an unpopular opinion, regardless of your political stance, to want the best to come from political canidates you didn't vote for. I have met a person that as far as I can tell legitimately hopes WW3 starts because they don't like their president and wants them to go down as the worst in history. Really, you hate the captain enough that you want the ship to sink so you can board the S.S. Self-righteous instead?

Lately it's not popular being a Legends fan in Star Wars fandom and it's disgraceful the way some Disney fans act toward us. I've never seen a fandom turn so divided and downright hateful. Why can't fans just tolerate the fact that not everyone will like everything in a franchise and respect it? They need to find something better to do than sit around hating on us. Fans who grew up with the franchise shouldn't be made to feel like they don't belong.

Lately it's not popular being a Legends fan in Star Wars fandom and it's disgraceful the way some Disney fans act toward us. I've never seen a fandom turn so divided and downright hateful. Why can't fans just tolerate the fact that not everyone will like everything in a franchise and respect it? They need to find something better to do than sit around hating on us. Fans who grew up with the franchise shouldn't be made to feel like they don't belong.

Wel, haters going to hate... net is full of them, on vhat-ever subjekt. My advice - dont let it bother you. Just tell yorself this - there self-esteem is so low, they cant stand the fact that anyone may have a opinion diferent then them. All we can do is pity them. :)

I feel like there's been a lot of heavy stuff in here that this might seem rude to just place in here like this. But it's come up a lot lately and I can't think of anywhere else to put it so here goes. Apologies if this placement after some of the more serious opinions here bothers anyone.

I don't like peanut butter. Never had, never will. I stomached PB&J sandwiches as a kid because my guardian loved making them for me. But as I grew up, I realized just how much I disliked it's smell, it's taste, it's texture, everything.

I'm new here but I've been on some other sites and briefly went over some of the forums here. Seems like modern military or zombies doesn't exist at all, but I love those ones! any suggestions? Or do I have to create one my self?

I can't stand the Final Fantasy series. Maybe I just don't get it but the games just seem ridiculous and super over-rated to me.
Same goes for The Legend of Zelda but to a lesser degree.

The Martian was super average. I think the book is considered good because of it's attention to detail and scientific fact. But the characters and the way they act is just... cliche? I don't think Andy Weir is all that great a writer. His prose doesn't have anything special to it I don't feel. And the whole thing is tonally off; you'd think there'd be some mental disorders like depression setting in after being alone on a planet for so long. But nah, apparently it's all fine and dandy, because he's got disco music! Oh, and don't even get me started on that stupid Iron Man scene from the movie. Lmao, that was absolutely ridiculous

I really hate spicy food. Everyone else around me seems to not mind or love it :c

I think the Electronic Music genre is amazing and many songs, I think, are true art despite biased people assuming all EDM is trash.

Back