Vice and Virtue RP

True Lycalo

Hello all and welcome to my humble thread. I've got an idea for a somewhat large-scale RP that might require a good numer of people. I haven't got all the details down, but I'm here to gather interest and see if something like this is possible. Of course, I can provide a brief synopsis.

2 beings; one of Order and Virtue, the other Chaos and Sin have been locked in eternal combat in an entirely seperate plane of existence where neither took presedence. Throghout many millenia, neither was victorious over the other and they appeared to be in a perpetual stalemate. Over time, the influential nature of their abilites began seeping into the normal realm and the denizens began to change. This entertained an idea to see who truly had supremacy. Instead of prolonging their battle even more, they focused their powers to influence the people and have them decide if vice or virtue was stronger.

And that's it. Basically choose one of the 7 sins or virtues and fight on the side of good or evil. More information can be given later. Just wanted to get this out there. Thanks in advanced for any interest

I'm interested ^_^ So are the characters immortal and have been at it for centuries, or are they people that currently embody what virtue/sin (basically every embodiment virtue/sin is a torch that is past down the generation either through bloodlines or chosen younger individual)?

This sounds pretty interesting, and I'd be down for it. What's the setting though, I gotta ask. You've got Modern and Fantasy, so I'm wondering what's going on. Is it kinda like the fate anime, or magic in a modern world, or what?

I'm probably going to join regardless, but just curious.

Thanks for the interest.

Regarding the character's immortality; yes and no. They are the full embodiment of all 7 of their respective sins/virtues and it's this power that sustains them indefinitely, hence why they can really only destroy eachother. Take their power, take their immortality.

As for the setting; it's Modern Day, somewhat close to the real world though magic is a common thing.

As a result of unfortunate circumstances falling upon me in recent times, I had to begrudgingly separate myself from things I enjoyed, writing, RPing and the like included until I waa better situated. Now, after a few grueling months, the time has finally arrived to return to form.

I almost completely forgot about this, though the concept still lingered in the back of my mind and sure enough, here it is. I'll be reviving this in a couple weeks after the holidays, pretty much starting off the year by doing so. I'm at a revival state IRL, so I suppose it's only fitting, and I'll be even more ready to manage this thing by then. Collecting interest for the mean time. A preemptive thanks for anyone's time.

That is both great news and bad news for me.
Great because I still want to do this. ...And bad because I've forgotten what I had in mind of doing as my character here...
EDIT: Nevermind. I now remember it again. A person whose virtue is kindness. xD...

Back