Victorian Gothic Romance & Other Settings (F seeking M)

Evenstar

A Hopeless Romantic
Hello, and welcome to my humble request thread!! I am back and desperately itching to get back into roleplaying with some of you lovely people again. :) I'm currently interested in a Victorian gothic setting since All Hallows' Eve falls on this month, and I'm in the mood for something dark and gritty with a dash of horror elements mixed in. Now just to clarify to you guys before I go any further, that I am NOT at all interested in anything that relates to H.P. Lovecraft's work/that type of sub-horror genre, and/or cliche slasher themes. I am only interested in settings that deals with vampires, werewolves/shifters, witch covens, demonic possessions, etc; basically I'm seeking stories that are on the lines of Bram Stoker's Dracula (one of my favorite gothic horror novels!!!), Van Helsing (2004), Penny Dreadful, Salem (yes, I know it's not set in Victorian times), or the Wolfman.

But alas, if you're not interested in that particular setting; I am open to other genres/settings as well. I can do any of the following:

- Ancient Greek/Rome
- Medieval/Arthurian/Highland
- Colonial
- Regency
- Victorian
- American Civil War/Old West
- Edwardian/WWI
- Roaring Twenties/Thirties
- WWII/Post War
- Golden Hollywood Era/Fifties
- The Civil Rights Movement/Sixties
- Murder Mysteries
- Action/Adventure Thrillers
- Law Enforcement
- Medical Drama
- Fantasy
- Superheroes
- Time Travel
- Book/TV/Movie Fandoms

Rules & Guidelines:

1. Please play the leading male role (and multiple characters/NPCs) for me; whether it's a canon or an original character.
2. All characters must be 21 years of age or older (prefer 25+).
3. MxF romantic pairings only.
4. Please be 17+ years of age.
5. Please only use realistic (celebrity/model) face-claims for character appearance.
6. Please write in the third person (past tense) perspective.
7. All stories will contain a healthy dose of romance in them.
8. Please be a detailed, intermediate/advanced writer; 4+ decent sized paragraphs per post and per character.
9. Please collaborate with me while we plan.
10. Please be a laid-back, OOC friendly writing partner; I want us to be friends!
11. I only roleplay via public forum threads or PMs.
12. Please have fun! :D

Back