Vile's Lair, Hidden in the Mountains.

Lila Renn

Hell on Earth.
@Vague o3

"Dame." Vile spoke, his voice like smooth velvet and extremely quiet. "I want to you go to China Sorrow's library, and kill Her and her student if they are there. Failure will result in.." He didn't have too say anything, letting his words hang. "If at some point you need to leave, Call for backup. Their will be a van outside, filled with Sorcerers. Do not let me down."

Vile gave Dame a large map of the library, as it would be hard to navigate the various different shelves.
"She has an escape route here." He pointed to a small X, Next to a shelf on the far left. "And do not, stop for any reason. She has various symbols etched into her floor to stop people like us from killing her."

The white-haired young man waved his hand as a sign that he was still listening. It was early in the morning and Sir Vile should know that Dame does not do mornings.

"IF they are there and only if," Dame stated. "For if ever I do become stiff,/ let the others block exits/ if you so permit." With a sigh and a groan, he lifted himself from the furniture he was lying on and dragged his ass towards where the older one was.

He gave a slight whistle. "Exits and books, a shop full of tomes,/ I will be glad to take over once the head is burried in loams."

"Good. Now go." Vile told him, shadow walking to god knows where. Actually. He is god.

Shortest reply I've done in a long time xD)

Back