Open Vitae Medical Cruiser

The pre-planned route was going well, and nothing along the way had caused any interference so they were most likely going to get there in just over half an hour it seemed. With breakfast finished he started to consider what else they could do before arriving, but there was little more to prepare so it seemed they had to just kill some time. Not a few moments longer than he had thought that than Agape had started kissing his neck, causing a small gasp to escape his lips in surprise as his hands left the monitor and moved to her sides. "You know I was trying to work there." He chided with a small grin, "That can be very distracting." Daniel finished, Agape's original outfit was unique and thankfully, exposed a decent amount of skin. In retaliation he made sure to run his hands over what he could, gracing as close to her more sensitive spots as the outfit would allow as he enjoyed her gentle kisses.

"I know." Agape smiled and chuckled, "I am trying to distract Daniel! Is it working?" She kept her lips to his neck as she spoke, playing with the back of his hair. When they arrived she knew she might feel awkward to be this intimate with him. She trailed kisses up his neck and chin until she reached his lip, lacing a small kiss she leaned back smiling. Small tremors ran through her as he ran over her skin. "I want to be.... close to Daniel... until we reach Xolmeani." She leaned into him, bent her head down to press her lips against his again.

"It's working." He replied with bated breath, feeling her continue her kisses and her hand travel to the back of his hair. After last night, he didn't quite know where to take this but as her lips met his own he figured they can push this even further.Especially if the both of them were just as excited to do so. Daniel returned her kiss after she finished speaking, his hands exploring the rest of her body as he made an attempt to better understand her outfit. He was eager to get closer to her, and happy to get a repeat of the previous night.

Agape wouldn't mind having a repeat of the night before, she kissed him back sweetly small shivers ran up her back as his hands ran over her. Leaning back a little she wanted to catch her breath, well needed to breathe. She smiled biting her lip with a small chuckle and leaned her forehead against his. "We are not close...right?" Her eyes glanced into his curiously, she hoped they weren't but she was sure they could enjoy other things if they were.

Daniel caught his breath when she pulled back, smiling to himself as she chuckled and leaned her forehead against his own. When she asked if they were close he rose a brow, curious for a moment before realizing she meant if they were close to her home. "We have plenty of time." He assured kindly, just over half an hour was a decent amount but what really mattered was that the route would end just outside the planet's atmosphere and wait until he manually took it in so that they could find an appropriate landing spot. That would give them as much time as they needed. "Lets get you out of those clothes." He remarked before leaning into her, tilting his head and getting some payback as he started kissing down her neck, letting each linger for a few moments as his hands helped her disrobe.

"That is good." Agape smiled a little more hearing the had more time together. She didn't understand how the ship or her planets atmosphere worked. Nor, did she care. She bit her lip nodding at his explanation of helping her out of her clothes. A small gap escaped her lips as he kissed along her neck, she shivered but helped him disrobe her. She thought she might also do the small so she lifted her hands to unbutton his shirt. She was eager and what would happen from there. Well..

Daniel felt her tense up as he approached her, that small gasp escaping her lips as he continued. The little shiver that ran through her felt wonderful atop him as he could feel every movement she made, helped in the end as it didn't take long for him to disrobe her with her help. With her outfit set aside, his hands had free roam down her sides as his kisses trailed further down her neck and towards her chest's more sensitive areas. As Agape worked on his shirt he smiled between a pause from his kisses, catching a few moments of breath before he decided to help her out. His hands left her sides and got to work helping her disrobe himself, and with a bit of shuffling he managed to get a grip on his belt, undoing it quickly before pulling it along with it's undergarments down and off as he slipped his legs out.

By the time they were finished, with a bit of rest they had made it to Xolmeani's orbit. Fully clothed and with a warm smile on his features Daniel made sure the ship was set and capable of taking them down, "Agape, did your people have maps of their lands? Where should we start heading to?" He asked as the monitor displayed a 3D render of the planet below. It had the ability to magnify on some of the landscapes, and they had managed to identify some above ground cities and locations, but Daniel still wasn't certain where he should head to first.

Agape was smiling happily humming. She was fully dressed, rested, and satisfied in more ways than one. She moved next to Daniel looking at the monitor. "Ah yes, I have the map. Well a map." She walked back to her bag near the couch and grabbed it, reaching her hand inside she dug around until she found the map. Happy she walked over and opened it. It was a map of their lands with some notes Agape had made, but of course all in Xolmeanian. She compared it to the one in front of her examining where they were and where the could land. "There are the mountains of Atania...." Agape spoke mumbling a tad but coherent enough for him to understand, as she pointed to the mountains. Her hand trailed down as she looked towards the map, she zoomed in with her forefingers showing a plain like area in front of the mountains. "You must land there, that is the plains that lead to Atania. It is the easiest way to reach." Agape looked up at Daniel smiling.

Daniel nodded along and watched as Agape retrieved her map from her bag, bringing it over to compare it the render that he had pulled up. Not long after checking between the two had she found something notable, and as she pointed out where he should head towards he offered another smile. "Will do, it'll just take a few minutes and we'll be all set." He remarked before taking the ship closer to where she had marked, a shudder coming through the hull for a few moments as they breached the planet's atmosphere but as it started nearing the ground it leveled out and the flight was a lot smoother. Finding the plains wasn't too difficult, the flat land offered many spots that would provide a suitable landing and as he eased the ship into it he glanced back towards Agape. "All set to head out? I've got a bag of my own, the sandwiches are set, I have a scarf to grab but aside from that I think we're clear." As he finished he got out of his seat and retrieved his own bag, clothes all set he moved over to his ceremonial blade's resting place and started fastening it to his waist.

Agape nodded at his response and walked back to her bag to put her map in it. After she packed her map away neatly she plopped down on the couch. just as the shudder went through the ship. She watched Daniel with interest, admiring his frame. His hair, the way his muscles flexed when he moved. Agape cleared her throat flushing at her own thoughts and looked away, staring instead at the table. Such a lovely table, she thought.

When he landed and glanced towards her she looked up at him, before nodding. "I am most ready! I have my bag many gifts and Daniel." she chuckled and smiled at him content. Walking towards him. Once he grabbed his things and the scarf she would wait for him before following him towards and out of the door.

Her confirmation let him know she was set and he smiled warmly as she remarked that he was part of her preparation, "Then we should get moving before we get distracted again." Daniel remarked with a grin, finishing his preparation and slinging his bag over his shoulder before reaching out for Agape's hand before and heading towards the ramp. With a click he had it drop down to let them both out, before using his free hand to close it back up behind them. So, this was his trip into Xolmeani.

Back