Open Vitae Medical Cruiser

"You are welcome." She said before walking towards the corridor. Agape wasn't showing her body intentionally, but she also didn't mind. Embarrassment wasn't an emotion she was familiar with, nor did she see an issue if Daniel saw her body. For her it was just..normal. When he wrapped his arms around her shoulder she looked up at him with another cheeky grin. "Daniel is not heavy so I suppose it will be fine." She was still mocking him but smiled as she reached her door, Opening it she moved from under his arm and walked in letting her arms fall to her sides once again. Her bed had her gifts laid out neatly and her desk was covered in papers with writings similar to the one on the gifts she had made for Daniel. Looking around her room she went towards the closet and looked back at Daniel. "I want to look nice, but I want to be comfortable. My father will tease me if I look silly." Minako smiled thinking about her dad.

Moving away from the closet, leaving enough room for Daniel to walk over and help her, she held her hands behind her back rocking on the balls of her feet as she waited.

Daniel watched as she slipped from his grasp, still grinning from having heard her say that it was fine as long as he wasn't too heavy. When she made her way over towards the closet he let his eyes wander her room a bit, spotting the gifts that rested neatly atop her bed as well as some writing that filled her desk with a language he didn't understand, but recognized as her own. The room itself looked well lived-in, and he felt a great sense of happiness thinking about how she had managed to settle into the room and get comfortable.

Her voice pulled him from his thoughts, glancing back towards her as she remarked about her clothing options. "I'm afraid anything I got you then might seem strange or silly to your family if it's unfamiliar, I know you have your mended outfit from when you first got here but.." Daniel remarked as he noticed her waiting for him to get closer. He met here there, just beside the closet before finishing his thought. "We can probably work something out. I could always get something made closer to your style if you want, might take a whole day but we can get materials. What's comfortable for you?" Ordering more supplies shouldn't be all that difficult, having something custom-made would take some time however. He had ordered her the clothes prior since it was easier, but now that she was established and he had a few people know about her making requests to get it fitted would prove more effective.

Agape thought about his offer and he moved beside her, she looked up at him and shook her head. "This is comfortable for me!" Smiling she lifted her arms and held them out to her sides to show off his shirt. Giving a small hum she lowered her arms, "I do not need more clothes, we will choose from the closet. From the customs I have read this type of clothing is not meant to explore in." Moving her hands she gestured to his shirt she was wearing as she spoke. She had no preference in clothing, but surely her father would tease her regardless of what she chose. Agape also didn't want Daniel to always buy hr things, though she was grateful once she had learned enough of the language and customs she would ask Daniel if he might help her get work so she could help in buying things.

"No, it's really not." He affirmed as she went on to explain the clothes weren't for exploring. He didn't figure they would be doing much of that, even with going to see the flowers but she definitely wanted something a bit more suited for the outdoors. To that, he could definitely agree not leaving the home in just his shirt. "Well then, pick any amount of outfits from your closet that you'd like to wear and I can help choose from them." Daniel went on, thankful that the solution would most likely be rather simple. A glance into her closet let him know that she didn't have a large variety, but she still had a few options from the clothes he had given, her previously mended outfit, and what looked like a few more she may have gotten sent while he was away.

Agape walked closer to her closet looking at her options; she had the reddish-brown leather jacket and leggings lined with gold trim in the seams, the clothes she had arrived in which were just a blue tunic lined with gray accents, it was more like a romper in a sense, and then she had a light red dress also with golden accents and a shawl with Daniel's family logo on it. As she considered her options she crossed her arms under her chest tapping her foot. Usually, she would have chosen the leggings because they were easier to move in, but as this was a special picture she thought she might dress up. Though she had never worn the dress, simply because she had nowhere to go. After a few moments of staring into her closet, she snapped her fingers and smiled.

Reaching past him she grabbed the light red dress. "I will wear this!" She smiled holding it up so he could see before walking over to her desk to lay it across the back of her chair. After sitting it across the back of the chair, she turned facing the closet, then began undoing the buttons Daniel's shirt before sliding it off her shoulders. As usual his presence didn't bother nor phase her, she had no sense of embarrassment and didn't really mind, to begin with. It was normal for her, men and women on Xolmeani changed in front of each other often, unless of course they were married. The fear a normal woman would have for a man seeing her undress or being vulnerable Agape didn't know or feel.

Daniel looked through the 3 different choices, his eyes alighting on the dress - he wasn't familiar with that one but it definitely stood out between the others. The colors were of his family, even the accompanying shawl bore his logo. Part of him felt bad that his family made sure they were recognized elsewhere, and that had crossed over towards Agape as she shared in some of the attire that he ordered - but another was happy about it. With how close they had gotten he wanted others that saw them to see the two of them as connected, in some way. Having her wear the family logo was a good way to keep her close.

Her snap drew his attention towards her instead, watching as she lifted the dress from the hangar and brought it back towards her chair before she began to change. Daniel's face flushed a lighter shade of red for a moment as he watched her change, in an almost business like routine as nothing about her demeanor changed. It wasn't like she was completely nude, but what she had on didn't leave too much to the imagination. "I.. I think the dress is a great choice." He stammered through, eyes transfixed. "Is changing in front of others common for your Xolemeani?" Daniel asked, now wondering just what he might expect by visiting her home. "I think our cultures may differ here, just so you know." He went on, but by now he had gotten the idea that her people seemed pretty comfortable around others. Not having war or as much strife may be a good leading cause to such developments.

Agape turned to him noticing the light red in his cheeks. She nodded her head and smiled, "Well yes I suppose. We have never seen any problem with it. Unless you are married, then your body belongs to your other." Agape stared at him, had she done something abnormal again. Reading up on the different customs of the Nexus she found a lot of her own were rather unnatural. Taking the time to consider that she might have made a mistake she had yet to change, there was also the worry of the red in Daniel's face. Was he sick? She had taken note that people often turned red when they had a high temperature. "Do people here not do this? It is quite normal where I am from...Do you have a fever, Daniel?" Tilting her head she walked over and lifted herself on her toes to touch his forehead. "If you are sick we can wait to take the pictures."

Daniel nodded along as she explained that in her culture privacy came after marriage as you were bonded to your partner, but aside from that they seemed to be rather open until a final commitment. It made sense in a way and it certainly would explain how open she was towards him and how trusting her nature was, but as she started to approach him he watched as she raised a hand to his forehead. He was warm, but he couldn't help but laugh a bit as she expressed concern over him. "No, I'm not sick Agape it's just that people here don't do this. Undressing in front of someone typically means they're either family, or in an intimate relationship." He responded, glancing downwards he was able to see her rather close up; her feet stretched as she got on her toes to reach his forehead. "I'm still excited for pictures, but I did have a question. It seems like for your culture, intimacy and romantic interest come after marriage; is that right? In my culture, seeing something like this.." Daniel faltered for a moment as his gaze went back to meet Agape's. "Would be considered rather personal, especially with someone from the opposite sex. The natural reaction for human's is a bit different, but I don't believe that would be something you've read." Looking at things from a medical perspective helped distance Daniel, but her proximity did little to help with that as the warmth from her hand and her breath near his neck filled his senses. Even on her tiptoes she was a good few inches below his height.

Agape blinked as he spoke, so she had done something abnormal again. His face was warm, but seeing as how he was certain he didn't have a fever she sighed and looked at him. She noticed his gaze was watching her movements. Intimacy...they had talked about this earlier. Agape felt strange for a moment when his eyes met hers, moving her eyes so they no longer met his she slowly lowered herself so her feet laid flat on the floor. Her hand had lowered to his chest and she moved it back to her side. "Yes...Marriages are often arranged...and that leads to intimacy...So this is not..normal for your culture?" Agape for some reason felt strange, had she made him uncomfortable. Agape shifted her feet and looked back towards him but stared past him instead, she couldn't meet his eyes. "D-does this make you... uncomfortable Daniel?" Her hands moved behind her back as her feet shifted again. It was clear his culture was a lot more conservative than her own. Intimacy was only considered after marriage, things like kisses, hug, and even this was just a regular thing until one was bonded.

As Agape averted her gaze Daniel felt a pang of guilt, like he had caused her to be unsure of herself. Her hand falling to his chest, before moving back to her side he couldn't help but grit his teeth a bit as he realized the shift in her body language. Her explanation helped him however, but when she asked if this had made him uncomfortable he knew that she was worrying more about him than anything else. "It's just new, I'm not uncomfortable - I'm adapting." Daniel remarked after a few moments, reaching out and pulling her closer to him in a full embrace. "I don't want to have you worrying about me, I just want to help you learn the differences in culture and hopefully that teaches me a few things about your own, alright?" Daniel asked, still holding her close. She was warm at this point, and although her lack of clothes had initially jarred him he enjoyed her company. He just had to remind himself that he would have to get past some of his own cultural hang ups to find a nice in between with hers, and being this close to Agape while she was changing, while surprising still made him feel wonderful. She trusted him, maybe the same as any other on her planet but she trusted him with being around her while changing.

"I enjoy having your company like this Agape, there's no need to worry about me okay. Let's get you into your dress okay?" Daniel remarked, leaning back a bit to see her face and loosening his grip a bit so she could leave the embrace if she wanted.

Agape was surprised when he pulled her into an embrace, she was hesitant at first but slowly lifted her hands to wrap around his waist. Agape was relieved that she hadn't made him uncomfortable. When he asked her not to worry she bit her lip and held him a little tighter nodding her head slowly, she was a bit reluctant to agree. She had clenched his shirt in her hands. Agape knew she couldn't not worry about him, there were a lot of things she didn't know and was very unsure of. Having him there to help, made her a little more than grateful but she never wanted to overstep her bounds. Agape loosened her grip on his shirt but didn't move her arms from around him, turning her face so she could bury it in his chest.

Even after he spoke and loosened his grip, Agape stayed like that for a moment. When he leaned back she moved her face back into his chest. The strange feeling in her chest she couldn't place was making her cheeks burn. After a moment she glanced up at him, tilting her chin to meet his eyes, her face was a little red in color. She looked nervous if not embarrassed though she wouldn't be able to place the feeling. Her gaze shifted from his eyes to the side and then back before she spoke, "I-I will still worry...because you are very...very important to me...But, I will put on the dress now." The last of her sentence was a bit mumbled as she pouted slightly. Agape wouldn't have minded staying in his embrace, he was warm and cozy. But, they had to take the pictures and that was equally important. Hesitating for a moment before she moved back her face still with its tinger of red.

Daniel held her close as she nestled against him, her grip on his shirt welcome as he felt her tighten up in his arms. It seemed like she was looking for something to ground herself with, so he stayed still and let her press against him. He was happy that she returned his embrace and the feeling she gave him when he realized just how much he enjoyed having her there kept a smile on his face, thankfully she seemed to be hiding her own so she wouldn't be able to question it right away.

When she did look up at him, he met her gaze - thankful that there weren't any tears, but curious. Was her face redder than normal? It was a bit harder to tell for Daniel with her complexion, but he could have sworn it had changed. As she affirmed that she would still worry he let out a small sigh, but still kept a small smile as he nodded along - raising a brow as she finished with a fit of mumbling. "You're important to me too." He responded to her mumbling as she started to ease herself from his grasp, "You're not getting sick too are you by the way? Your cheeks are a bit red." Daniel finished as he watched her go, now comfortable with enjoying the sight of her before him.

Agape thought about it for a moment touching her cheeks with her hands, her face was warm. Taking a moment to think about how she was feeling she left her hands on her cheek. Her gaze moved from the floor and then back up to meet his. "I do not feel sick..." Her left hand lowered to her chest as she placed a hand over one of her hearts. "But the is this strange feeling...I cannot place..." The red in her cheeks calmed down and lifted her hand from her chest to scratch her head thinking about it. Deciding she would figure it out later she shook her head and looked at Daniel smiling. "I will put on the dress now." She turned and walked to her desk, grabbing the dress from the back of the chair. After placing the shaw back on the chair she stepped into the dress. There was a strange opening on the back, which she had learned was a zipper. Her back still turned to Daniel she reached her arms behind her, one over her shoulder, the other behind her back to attempt to grab the zipper and pull. Realizing she would not be able to she looked at Daniel pouting slightly in defeat, "I need help."

It was interesting to watch Agape grapple with her feelings as she placed her hands against her cheek. Listing to her genuine curiosity made him feel better, maybe he was just looking into things a little too seriously. She was new to his culture, and adapting would take a while but he wanted to make a move to match her own customs. He'd have to ask more about them first, hopefully enough time to get greetings and customs down before meeting the royal family of a new world.

As Agape stepped into her dress Daniel smiled at the sight of it, eager to help as she requested but still holding back a small grin as he approached her. "No need to pout, I think it was designed to need a little help." He remarked, stepping up behind her and reaching low for the zipper. He pulled the dress tight for a moment to let it haven an easier job, lifting it towards the top before releasing the zipper. Before she could interject, he reached around her for the shawl and with a cheeky smile started wrapping it around her. "Happy to help." He went on, repressing a small laugh as he watched the outfit come together.

Agape sighed, "You are much taller than me, s-so your arms can reach with no problems." She crossed her arms as he pulled the zipper up, just as she went to reach her hand out for the shawl Daniel reached around her and snatched it. Agape turned to him and sighed when he pulled it around her shoulders. She placed her hands on her hips and smiled, "Thank you, happy to help." She laughed finding her mockery nickname rather funny. Still smiling she mode beside him and grabbed his arm holding it to her chest. "Now I will help Daniel get dressed!" She gave him her own cheeky smile letting his arm go but holding out her hand so she could walk with him to his room.

Daniel laughed as she mentioned that his arms would reach without a problem for him being tall, but if he wore to choose to wear a dress he was sure there were more problems he would be bound to face than just getting the zipper back up. As her hands went back to her hips he smirked, seeing the return of her pout from posture alone before hearing her mock nickname. She sounded adorable like that so he smiled kindly as he went to meet her gaze, "You're welcome shortie." He retorted with a wry grin, letting her pull his arm towards her chest.

"I'm not quite sure if I need the help, but you seem excited.." He went on, sighing to himself as he reached out to hold her hand and walk alongside her towards his own room. A quick press of the keypad let them in as it recognized him, revealing a larger room with colors that fit his family name. He had an actual book case affixed to one wall, with a glass frame meant to keep them in place should the ship get rocky. His desk was similar but extended to give more space for paperwork, a few cabinets and dressers lined the walls and his bed was notably twice the size of that of the guests. Having her help him get dressed would be strange for him, as he was certain he knew what outfit he should wear but there were a few variants. Maybe he could let Agape help choose between them. "My closet is over there, feel free to take a look inside if you want to help me choose."

Agape stuck out her tongue at him before taking his hand and walking with him to his room. "Yes, I am excited! Because I can help Daniel." She gave him a smiled before following him into his room. She looked around as her eyes lit up in excitement, she had never been in his room before this. His room was larger than hers, not that she minded but she took note of the colors. Repeating them in her mind as she looked around. When she turned her head she saw the bookshelf, her eyes lit up as she stared at it in wonder. She would ask Daniel when he came back from his trip if she could read them. Glancing around the rest of the room pulling her gaze away from the bookshelf. His room was similar besides the difference in size and color, and she had the urge to plop on his bed. But resisted.

When he spoke she turned to him and nodded walking over to his closet, opening the closet door she looked at the options. Occasionally as she weighed the options her gaze would turn back to Daniel looking him over. Agape couldn't deny Daniel was a handsome man, she was surprised he didn't have many suitors. Or if he did why he wasn't already bonded. Pulling her gaze back to the closet she pulled and outfit down standing on her tippy toes to reach. When she lowered her feet flat on the ground she turned and held out the outfit to Daniel smiling. It was a black blazer with a t-shirt and gray pants. "Daniel will be even more handsome in this!" Her smile was confident in her words.

Daniel let her eyes wander around his room, this was her first time in his room so he let her gaze around freely until she was ready to head over towards his closet. He had a bit of a variety, but not all that much; his typical outfit had many different copies of itself in the closet so that he would never be without uniform. As she sorted through his clothes he watched, smiling lightly as she picked out an outfit for him. He chuckled to himself for a moment but with a smile as he retrieved it from her, this was the outfit that he considered casual. "Then I'll get changed, it's been a while since I've worn this actually." He remarked, thinking back to a get together with work-friends that he had a few months.. Years ago? His memory was a bit foggy on it, but it reminded him of how little he'd been around others outside of work. The brief stints in the Leaky Servo and the park being his other actions.

"Were you hoping to watch?" He asked, smirking a bit as he started with his top buttons. He waited for her reaction however to continue to undress, he was a bit embarrassed to undress in front of someone but she had been comfortable and done it right in front of him. He would at least try to participate in her culture if it meant that she was comfortable doing so.

Agape was happy when he took the outfit from her, she wondered when the last time he wore the outfit was. When she really thought about it she had never really seen Daniel around anyone, or mention any friends he had. As far as she knew she was his only friend, though she was sure he had more. Agape was still standing in the doorway of the closet, patiently waiting for him to change, her eyes were focused on his face until he spoke. Her eyes widened slightly and traveled to where his hands were unbuttoning his shirt. Agape opened her mouth to answer but closed it soon after as she didn't know what to say in response. For some reason her hearts were thumping a lot harder than normal. "I-I uhm...Y-yes?" Agape's face started burning again and turned red in color, her hands lifted and her fingertips touched when she spoke. Was she nervous, she felt like her hearts were in her ears. Her gaze shifted from his undone buttons to his eyes. Why did those words make her feel so...well she didn't know what she was feeling. But why did they make her heart beat so loudly.

As Agape stammered through her yes Daniel couldn't help but laugh a bit, her expressions had shifted rather quickly and it was a sight to behold as her cheeks clearly reddened. This time he was sure of it. "Well, you did help me." He responded with a smile as he finished undoing his shirt's buttons, taking a moment to fold it and lay it across his bed. He went on to undo his belt and button before slipping his pants down, picking up the clothes she had given him from their resting place. He cast a glance her way to see how she was reacting to all of this, letting himself stand there in nothing but his undergarments for a few more moments. She had done so for considerably longer, and got quite a bit closer when she had - so he figured that he may as well keep it fair.

"I don't have much more you can help with unfortunately." He went on with a small grin, pulling the grey pants over his legs and slipping his arms into his shirt. "Unless you want to do the buttons for me." Daniel fought to hold back a smirk at that, he was curious after all. She had been remarkably comfortable changing around him, but with him changing now it seemed to have registered in some way for her.

Back